Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? (27116 Views)

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Newbiee: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari of federal republic of Nigeria is the most popular president in Africa. Sentiment and politics apart.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Chukazu: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
The greatest AFRICAN leader till date... Thomas Sankara

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by jamjo: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Let's see your views on the most popular President in Africa and why are they popular

Based on logistics and statistics, I'll boldly choose the President of Cameroun.

The thing is, I don't even know his name cry

Most popular in what sense, Failure or achievement?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by shadrach77: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thomas Sankara
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by kings09(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
yarimo:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI president federal republic of Nigeria is the most popular in Africa, and one of the most powerful president in the world.

U say?!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by yesloaded: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Myself grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by HomeOfMe(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Let's see your views on the most popular President in Africa and why are they popular

Based on logistics and statistics, I'll boldly choose the President of Cameroun.

The thing is, I don't even know his name cry
Ironically it's buhari simply because he's the president of the most populous black nation. So whether you like it or not,being a president of Nigeria makes you popular automatically.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by vybzkartel: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nana Akuffo Addo of Ghana
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Trexnemesis(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
yarimo:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI president federal republic of Nigeria is the most popular in Africa, and one of the most powerful president in the world.

Dreamer!

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by LZAA: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chukazu:

thing is that op did not specify weda na past or current if not current then 1.mandela 2.sankara 3.nkrumah 4.ghadaffi 5.nyerere
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by HomeOfMe(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Even if an ant is the president of Nigeria it would still be popular because Nigeria is popular by default.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Ekaka1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Paul Kigame ...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Unlimited22: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Esaias Afwerki wink
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Unlimited22: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chukazu:

And look at how Burkina Faso have fared since then.
Thomas Sankara ranks right up there with the best.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by dotcomnamename: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
NELSON MANDELA

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by awa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari and for the wrong reasons.....
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by mikky4764(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
herraph:

I was out of the country , can you believe that people still think Goodluck is the still the President of Nigeria ?

Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Trexnemesis(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
In history, Mandela. But among current leaders, it's Al Sisi of Egypt.

Buhari is the most popular if we are considering leaders of corrupt African nations. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Chochovini: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Emyemyberry:
d daurà Dullàrdiñho but he is for all the wrong bad evil and wicked reasons like being senile demented nepotistic religious bigot insensitive fantastically corrupt etc
. 10/10.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Unlimited22: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Trexnemesis:
In history, Mandela. But among current leaders, it's Al Sisi of Egypt.

Buhari is the most popular considering leaders of most corrupt African nations. grin
George Weah. Paul Biya. John Mahama.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by dhabrite(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sorry to say, but this thread is unnecessary
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by talk2percy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Indi Amin of Nigeria. Popular mostly for the wrong reasons...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by lokoventurex1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
lol.thats because even when he was clueless, there was no much of hardship.

Have you wonder why instead of using harsh economy, people prefer using BUHARIA

Say that to any reasonable Nigerian and they will understand what you mean without hesitation
Nigerians are very intelligent. Your response is top notch! More power to your elbow.

I don't support the idea of hate speech on our leaders, but you've just said the truth with sarcasm. It is a pity people like you might be struggling with no job. Continue to soar in wisdom.

If i own a company, you just won yourself a role therein...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Coldfeets: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
For me, it's no one but the late Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi of Lybia.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by blackbeau1(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
For all the wrong reasons, at the moment, it's Buhari
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by blaqoracle: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
herraph:

I was out of the country , can you believe that people still think Goodluck is the still the President of Nigeria ?
the country was the God-fore-saken land of Biafra, where they are still wailing,squealing crying and lamenting, for nearly four year over the failure of Jonathan.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
I will give it to president George weah of Liberia
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
President Idi amin.

"Freedom of speech you have but freedom after speech, that I cannot guarantee"

grincheesy.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by Edunwa302(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=RexEmmyGee post=65711181]lol.thats because even when he was clueless, there was no much of hardship.

Have you wonder why instead of using harsh economy, people prefer using BUHARIA

Say that to any reasonable Nigerian and they will understand what you mean without hesitation [/qupote]
Can you open a new topic with this
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by AlanSugar(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
herraph:

This, to a very large extent depends on the country of your "outside"! This kind silly lie is grossly uncalled for! Or do you mean since Nigeria remains a fantastically corrupt shit hole people think it's Jonathan? Now I feel you.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? by ybalogs(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
herraph:

oga you can lie oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.