Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 (10796 Views)

All The New Smartphones Expected In October 2018. / HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by TalkTechNG: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Although the Finnish company, HMD has launched a number of new smartphones, placing Nokia 8 Sirocco as flagship, we are expecting at least two other first-rate Nokia-branded phones (Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9) to be released this year.

Rumoured Specification of Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9

The unannounced devices are rumoured to be called Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9. From reports, Nokia 9 will be better in terms of specifications and features. It will sport a bigger 5.7-inch display, while the Nokia 8 Pro will come with a 5.5-inch screen.

It is also heard that Nokia 9 will be the long-rumoured Penta-lens camera module, and will reportedly be the first from HMD Global to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. Nokia 8 Pro will be powered by Snapdragon 845 processors, along with the Nokia 9. But, both smartphones may come with different memory capacity.

The Nokia 8 Pro is expected to be launched in August at a cheaper price, while the Nokia 9 should be launched a month later to compete with other Popular brands.

source: http://talktech.com.ng/hmd-release-nokia-8-pro-and-nokia-9/

3 Likes

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Vistawaplord(m): 3:49am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm the first to know about this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Tasmithanderson: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Vistawaplord:
I'm the first to know about this.
Then I'm the second

cc @lalasticlala @mynd44 @slyrox
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Rawged: 5:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmm Nokia is back o...

4 Likes

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mamaafrik(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2018
the price be the koko,no one has time for any fone above 50k with this present buhari syndrome d economy.

3 Likes

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by pejuakinab: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Where is d money to buy phone in this APC era
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by danaiks(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
the price be the koko,no one has time for any fone above 50k with this present buhari syndrome d economy.
pejuakinab:
Where is d money to buy phone in this APC era

Speak for yourselfs abeg.
As for me I'm buying Nokia 7 next!! cool

9 Likes

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Blackliquid: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Scam alert!!!!

OrestesDante is a bloody scammer

Cc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by oneda(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
May Nigeria come back again like Nokia

1 Like

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Sanniboi(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
nice thought from nokia
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Crystalline(f): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Good one from Nokia.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by pat077: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Cheaper price?..... If I hear
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by webincomeplus(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:
Speak for yourself, bro. Many Nigerians use iPhones, Samung phones and other high-end models.

4 Likes

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by mhisbliss(f): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2018
just love the premium look kiss
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm just enjoying my Nokia 5&6 . I get compliments like all the time. The thing dey swell my head no be small grin grin When I'm holding any of the phone(s) and anyone stares at me, I know it's my phone they are looking at. And the blue color is just eye catching. I know this Nokia 8 pro and 9 will not disappoint.

1 Like

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by adeniyi3971(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Nokia my Nokia
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2018
people with big hands like holding big things and for that i belong to team phablet. if the screen is not up to 6inch and above then am not buying.
long live sony Xperia z ultra
long live s8 and note 8.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by wristbangle: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Rainmania:
I'm just enjoying my Nokia 5&6 . I get compliments like all the time. The thing dey swell my head no be small grin grin When I'm holding any of the phone(s) and anyone stares at me, I know it's my phone they are looking at. And the blue color is just eye catching. I know this Nokia 8 pro and 9 will not disappoint.

cool God bless u bro. Enjoying Nokia 5
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Iseoluwani: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Its either I keep buying gionee orNOKIA BOTH OF THEM GET CRAZY BA3
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Dam5reey(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2018
They are just waking up, Even Google is ahead of them cry
I will pick pixel or OnePlus ahead of Nokia anytime..

Price are too high..
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Dpatch(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Nokia is back...
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by eluquenson(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Nokia is back and better, in fact I'm still rocking my Nokia 5 like no other, it runs on android 8.0 Oreo.

Nokia's rating is going higher with the production of android phones with good specs.

2 Likes

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Proffdada: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2018
I don't like phones with sharp edges
They look dangerous embarassed
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by sniperwolf(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Nokia trying to undo Samsung
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by adzer: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Let me order for one. Tired of iphone8.
Lemme come and be going.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by RexTramadol1: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Nokia always says. No Care (about the fone, it can take care of itself).

Make me sef buy ds comot eye

Since raba no dey Na to face front
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Have nothing to say
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by Olulinks(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
just love the premium look kiss
But I prefer your own premium look.
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by twosquare(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Rainmania:
I need to ask you a question. Does one have the choice to change network mode to something like "3G only" as seen in other droids or is it the type that is stuck to change automatically?
Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by achiever12: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2018
mamaafrik:

Don't you think your comment is idiotic? How will you say "no one"? So everyone can't afford it because you can't afford it?

1 Like

Re: HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 by achiever12: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Dam5reey:
They are just waking up, Even Google is ahead of them cry
I will pick pixel or OnePlus ahead of Nokia anytime..

Price are too high..

Just waking up is better than refusing to wake up at all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface / 3 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Looking Down On Android Go Smartphones / Call For 60minute On Mtn With 100 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.