Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,247 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819084 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DrDre1(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2018
gamaliel9:
For long people have concentrated on Dubai....what of Qatar that is part of the thread? And even dirham is almost equivalent of qatari rial

I.5k dirham....3k dirham ...is it with attested certficate or not?
Qatar is not easy to access like the UAE hence the difference. Since the UAE is an easier and cheaper option, it is only normal to get more questions and discussions on that part of the thread smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DrDre1(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2018
ozycy:
Is there a thread only for Oatar and UAE "TOURIST" visa cos it seems most people here are for work visa and those going to hustle. Am reading about biometrics and booking appointment, I hope this does not apply to tourist visa? Can't I just do it myself? Like from start to finish. Must I use a third party? How do I contact the third party direct without paying extra apart from the standard visa fee?
I'm not aware of a thread dedicated to tourism exclusively. People come in here to ask questions about tourism once in a while. If u have any such queries, I'm sure people will try and help out. On a lighter note, everyone trying to leave are also going for "tourism". The only thing is they are looking to stay for years and earn money while at it. cheesy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DrDre1(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2018
gamaliel9:

It is getting better...They have realised that immigration is part of development...not just coming to spend your money and go...Look at what Italians and Jews have done in US ..But why are niggas on this forum not writing anything on QATAR?
Niggas? grin
Well, there have been several posts on the Qatar side of things here over the years. If u have any queries on qatar, drop them and wait for people to respond...maybe not from niggas though tongue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Topshow4real:
Biko, who have an idea how much safety officers earn monthly in Dubai? Plan taking safety course next year, God help me. Amin
See this man o.. The one u dey collect never reach u abi... Lols
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
NONNYG:
Anyone coming to Dubai very soon?
yh anything for us?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
yh anything for us?
yeah I need someone to get me our world cup jersey, make I follow dey rep heregrin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bobbyunitedfc:

See this man o.. The one u dey collect never reach u abi... Lols

Lol, I dey aim high ni. . You know Salary no dey reach person na, no matter the amount, the more your salary, the more your expenses . . . Hhehehe. How you dey Oga mi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
NONNYG:
yeah I need someone to get me our world cup jersey, make I follow dey rep heregrin

i can help get boss na customized jersey i dy do bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
billz23:

i can help get boss na customized jersey i dy do bro
how much & how do I get it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Plz someone who is already in uae and finds out he has hepatitis, what can the person do, can it be treated, bcoz the person is still looking for job. Plz urgent response. Tanx in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
nnamdi16:
Plz someone who is already in uae and finds out he has hepatitis, what can the person do, can it be treated, bcoz the person is still looking for job. Plz urgent response. Tanx in advance
the person can be treated here provided he has the funds and some months available because it usually takes 3- 4 months before they will confirm that the person is free from the diesease. But I will advise the person to go back and treat himself in Nigeria because if you don’t have medical insurance card here, their hospital bills is very expensive...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
the person can be treated here provided he has the funds and some months available because it usually takes 3- 4 months before they will confirm that the person is free from the diesease. But I will advise the person to go back and treat himself in Nigeria because if you don’t have medical insurance card here, their hospital bills is very expensive...

the person hv juz one month left on the visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
NONNYG:
how much & how do I get it
pls buzz on WhatsApp 09030071436
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
nnamdi16:
Viral hepatitis you mean? If yes, which of them? because there are have A-G. All viral hepatitis is infectious but Usually B and C are mostly being checked for.

There are 4 main reasons why the person needs to go back to Nigeria for proper care:
1- The remaining period left for him/her in uae is too short as treatment may span for 6 months.
2- cost of treatment is even very expensive in Nigeria, let alone UAE.
3- Risk to self. If he/she is able to evade the pre-employment health assessment (which I think is almost impossible), hepatitis B/C may progress to chronic liver disease, liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular CA if left untreated.
4- Risk to others( contacts like caregivers in hospitals, sexual partners, siblings)

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
DrDre1:
*peep*
Always an interesting read grin
sighted
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
nnamdi16:

Thanks for your reply, but is it possible for some1 to stand for another person during the test before been issued emirate id
I don't know sir.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DrDre1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
nattybanta:

sighted
Hello Oga Natty. How are things on ur end of the desert? Ramadan kareem smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 4:59am On Jun 17, 2018
DrDre1:

Hello Oga Natty. How are things on ur end of the desert? Ramadan kareem smiley

Eid Mubarak!!!! Habib.
kayf hi alhayat fi qatar , wanamal 'ana kula shay' hunakin.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:02am On Jun 17, 2018
mutico20:

Hello please help me oo I was given an appointment at uae embassy in Abuja to come for biometric on July 3,and my visa will expire on July 6,my question now is..*will i receive my original visa on that same day,if yes" how can I meet up with my flight because am living in Ogun state. am scare now please help.

Don't worry about that, when they Issue you the visa, the validity would start counting from the day you did the biometric at the embassy. so u have 60 days to enter after The July 3rd. so don't be in a rush. take your time and prepare well for this trip.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Etap: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Pls i will be going to abuja for attestation of degree certificate and biometrics,i have 100k with me for the whole thing aside from tfare,i just want to know if its possible i find my way to get biometrics done same day i show up at the embassy, i dont mind giving someone money just to get it done for me cos i dont want to be in abuja twice, anyone with an idea??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2018
You didn't even state if your temp Visa is out. I am sorry I didn't see any connection with attestation of result.

Etap:
Pls i will be going to abuja for attestation of degree certificate and biometrics,i have 100k with me for the whole thing aside from tfare,i just want to know if its possible i find my way to get biometrics done same day i show up at the embassy, i dont mind giving someone money just to get it done for me cos i dont want to be in abuja twice, anyone with an idea??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Etap: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2018
tojahh:
You didn't even state if your temp Visa is out. I am sorry I didn't see any connection with attestation of result.

So if its not out i will be talking of certificate attestation abi ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Etap:

Sir, we aren't debating this. Yes you could do your certificate attestation even without having a passport needless to say a Temp Visa.

I wish you the best in your sojourn.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2018
WHO IS COMING TO UAE?
PLEASE EPP ME CARRY GARRI & GROUNDNUTS COME. THANK GOD IM HERE... IM FINALLY HERE
NA THE HUSTLE FOR RESIDENCE VISA REMAIN

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Aye le Ibosi ooo.

Ejoor take It easy, is like you like to fight very well. You just replied him without wasting time. Oya sorry he dinor mean it laidat grin

Etap:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2018
nattybanta:

Don't worry about that, when they Issue you the visa, the validity would start counting from the day you did the biometric at the embassy. so u have 60 days to enter after The July 3rd. so don't be in a rush. take your time and prepare well for this trip.
hummmm u mean issue date of the printed out visa is not counted?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thankful
I had plan A,B and C in my search for bed space before arriving UAE. I booked my flight to arrive UAE on a friday so that whoever will be coming to pick me up or assist me will likely be on his off day. Then plan D popped out. NONNYG was my plan D. And luckily for me he was available on that day. I went for plan D first and it clicked one time. Arrived UAE 3am on 16th feb., waited till day break (Needed to sleep but free WiFi for airport no allow me) NONNYG came with a Nol card for me and off to satwa we go.
I got my bed space, we ate swallow ( of which NONNYG never chop for months, na basmati rice and curry stew e dey chop since grin ) I was assisted in getting a sim and was ready to roll.
My room mates where really nice and loaded with helpful tips, though my biggest motivation was myself. In less than one week I was doing part time job and job hunting too.
Got two offers same day on my 25 days of arrival. Later another two opportunities came up. I have to settle with the one I felt comfortable with. Just like they say never underestimate walk in/open day interview, you can be chosen no matter how large the Crowd is. I did travel from Dubai to Abu Dhabi to attend and it paid off.
I enjoyed my full 3 months in Dubai. From day one I felt at home cuz I prepared for it.
Part time work on visit visa though risky, took me to places and gave me my UAE experience cool
Made some money(thanks to the part time) and spent some money for my self.
Thanks to NONNYG for your kind gestures. Ur Nol card is in Abu Dhabi inside my wallet cheesy

Thanks to this forum and to those who keep providing helping tips.
I must say nothing is wrong with the country like some people say. Get the orientation before making a move to come over. People make a country look bad and not the government.

If you fall for a scam don't blame the country.
If your agent deceived you don't blame the country.
If your employer treats you bad don't blame the country.
If you come without proper planning don't blame the country.
If you come without sufficient fund don't blame the country.
If you can't find job after trekking under the sun don't blame the country.
If there is any other problem not mentioned here don't blame the country.

All can be avoided or has a legal solution.

Chukwu gozie unu

10 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello house good day have arrived Uae since on Wednesday am at ajman presently pls I need a job ooo sir marvinjay you just forget your brother am waiting for your quick response ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
mavinjay1:
WHO IS COMING TO UAE?
PLEASE EPP ME CARRY GARRI & GROUNDNUTS COME. THANK GOD IM HERE... IM FINALLY HERE
NA THE HUSTLE FOR RESIDENCE VISA REMAIN
baba u just forget me where you dey for for Uae

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.