Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose (12746 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Singer, Timi Dakolo shared this photo via social media as he posed beside the World Cup Trophy. Coca-Cola brought the coveted trophy to Nigeria on tour.

He captioned the photo;

"I CHILLED WITH THE WORLD CUP TROPHY �"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/singer-timi-dakolo-poses-beside-world.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by forreelinc(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin tithe offering made it possible
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by OfficialAwol(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Must everyone take pictures with the world Cup trophy?

Attention seekers!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by iammolahs(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
forreelinc:
common sense is not common

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by tstx(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
The most unappreciated Musician in Nigeria...

scratch that...

He is the second... ASA is the first.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by stephleena(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
lol,"timi dakolo ,and world cup Stoke a pose"
world cup,is now a celeb in naija.
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by dignitate: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
[s][/s]
Holuwahyomzzy:
cool
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by caseclosed147(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
@YomzzyBlog

Singer, Timi Dakolo shared this photo via social media as he posed beside the World Cup Trophy. Coca-Cola brought the coveted trophy to Nigeria on tour.

He captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/singer-timi-dakolo-poses-beside-world.html

see him FACE, Make i hear say nah nah real cup. Meanwhile WE NEED SOMEONE THAT STUDIED BUHARISM TO SAVE US FROM THIS BUHARI AND SEND HIM BACK TO DAURA. BUHARI WE ARE NOT COWS. GO BACK TO DAURA

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by dignitate: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018

forreelinc:
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by oluwamitomisin: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
tstx:

scratch that...

smiley smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Timi Dakolo Omo ope
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Henryjr(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Attention seekers!
comparing with what u pose with to take shots, the world cup is worth snapping with. Stop being an hypocrite
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by dignitate: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
[s]
forreelinc:
[/s]
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Seun360(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Attention seekers!

Must u comment?

Isn't it better u just stay quiet if you've got nothing meaningful to contribute?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Etihadstore: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Haters will be like, them no even allow am touch am grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by forreelinc(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
iammolahs:
common sense is not common
Why you come dey tell me? I resemble your papa ni?
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
hehehehe they don dey display this world cup any how... make hippopotamus and other animals no come swallow it oooo
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by obi4eze(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
E be like say dem no dey allow anyhow person touch am
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by aylipple: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations Timi. Next!
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by dovetark: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Can it be touched? What I mean is that, can I hold it in my hand and feel it? cause I see no reason why I should go and see this if I cannot touch and feel it. Any way it's show biz. So are you in the show for the business or are you in the business for the show?
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by NurseJP(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
I chilled with it too down here in ABUJA on 8th March
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by NurseJP(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
NurseJP:
I chilled with it too down here in ABUJA on 8th March

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
forreelinc:

Why you come dey tell me? I resemble my papa ni?
just imagine
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by oluwaemmanuel: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
tstx:
scratch that...
followed by Carey, Praiz and Bez
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by oluwaemmanuel: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
tstx:
scratch that...
followed by Darey, Praiz and Bez

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by forreelinc(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Danty37:

just imagine
grin

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by bercarray(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=Pelky post=65719963][/quote]nairalanders do not fall for this thief o, he's a big scammer, it shall not be well with u and your data
Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by etenyong(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
I was there as well. It was a great privilege seeing the World Cup trophy live and direct @ TBS

Re: Timi Dakolo And World Cup Trophy Strike A Pose by toye440: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Attention seekers!
is anyone stopping or preventing u from taking pictures too?

(1) (Reply)

Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / Timi Dakolo Sings As He Reacts To Elections Postponement(pics/video) / 2016 ELOY Awards: Female Celebrities Turn Up In Style [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.