Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? (1932 Views)

Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? / How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP / Please Help Me: I Will Reward Who Can Help Me Get My Hacked Facebook Page Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by STENON(f): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Goodafternoon to everyone. Please my facebook account has been hacked since last week and all effort to retrieving it back was not successful. My log in details like Password, phone number and email were changed. I have contacted facebook customer care service but nothing has been done positively about it. Please kindly help me out of this Problem. Thank you
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by cRobo: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
STENON:
Goodafternoon to everyone. Please my facebook account has been hacked since last week and all effort to retrieving it back was not successful. My log in details like Password, phone number and email were changed. I have contacted facebook customer care service but nothing has been done positively about it. Please kindly help me out of this Problem. Thank you

Not sure
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by mrcommonsense(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
STENON:
I can help you but it's not free.
I ACCEPT PAYMENT BEFORE SERVICE
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by STENON(f): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
mrcommonsense:

I can help you but it's not free.
I ACCEPT PAYMENT BEFORE SERVICE
I have contacted facebook admin and asked them to closed down the account since 2018 and I am happy they have done that.

I don't find any interest in Facebook so I am not opening any facebook account again.
Thanks for your help

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by toms55(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello Stenon, trust you are good. I saw your posts on DBS check and think you might be of help.

My school is requesting to get the dB's check ready before my interview PGCE but i am in nigeria currently and don't know how to go about it. Any ideas ? Can a police clearance cert in Nigeria be used in lieu ?

Please advise
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by STENON(f): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2022
toms55:
Hello Stenon, trust you are good. I saw your posts on DBS check and think you might be of help.

My school is requesting to get the dB's check ready before my interview PGCE but i am in nigeria currently and don't know how to go about it. Any ideas ? Can a police clearance cert in Nigeria be used in lieu ?

Please advise
Hi, let them send you the DBS form online to fill if that would be possible or if you have someone in UK, let them collect the form, fill and return on your behalf.
I actually did for a family that was in Nigeria.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by avicky(f): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
STENON:
Hi, let them send you the DBS form online to fill if that would be possible or if you have someone in UK, let them collect the form, fill and return on your behalf.
I actually did for a family that was in Nigeria.
Madam, I would like you to clear the air on something. You were quoted to have said it when you were in Minna. I'd be expecting a reply soon. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? by IyaTola: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
avicky:

Madam, I would like you to clear the air on something. You were quoted to have said it when you were in Minna. I'd be expecting a reply soon. Thanks.
Mama, Move on

(1) (Reply)

Why I Deleted My Facebook Account And Why You Should Too / PHP Expert Needed For Index Page Design ( Login Page) / Nigeria Adsense For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.