Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? (2381 Views)

Customs Officer In Trouble For Demanding Sex From Reverend Sister... / Thenetng.com Hacked By Criminals Demanding Ransom / Why Do We (guys) Sag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by buckeye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2005
The Christmas period is just few hours to its celebration, but the spirit behind its celebration is causing a lot of happenings; boys and girls to lose touch with each other. The reason behind this is obvious. Many men shy away from spending on their girl friends. As such they always find the easy way out. What do they do? They either avoid the girls or find a way to quarrel with them only to make up when the chips are down.

Small Talks gathered that a man known among his peers as a happening boy, decided to take the easy way out immediately the December month entered its 15th day. Normally as expected, the girl friend had come to discuss how they would spend the Christmas and provided a list of the things she would like to have for the celebration.

According to the story, the sight of the list made the boy to faint, but he was quick to recover from it. He was said to have told the girl to reduce the list to a reasonable amount, but this the girl refused, adding that her girl friends had their own needs met by their various boy friends. The girl was equally quoted to have asked the boy what friends are for if her needs cannot be met.

Small Talks gathered that it was when the girl was adamant on having her way that the boy decided to look for a way out of the net. The only way he could use was to start avoiding the girl. He now hardly calls on phone. To ensure his plans works out fine, small talks gathered that he decided to abandon his house for the time being, while a friend had provided shelter for him.

http://odili.net/news/source/2005/dec/26/3.html
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2005
*Throws Tomato at this thread*.... rolleyes
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2005
@ Shadiat ...you can do that when you ve got answers to his question.....
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2005
*Hissssin*...and who are u rolleyes
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by buckeye(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2005
@ shadiat, go and get some answers to my question.
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2005
well Shaddy.... one man's food is another man's poison, cos u dont like the post does not mean others aint gonna like it..... so missy, I grant u the permission to appologize and leave d topic if u wanna...
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2005
lexyflexy:

well Shaddy... one man's food is another man's poison, because u don't like the post does not mean others aint going to like it..... so missy, I grant u the permission to appologize and leave d topic if u want to...

*LMAO*..... grin grin grin grin grin grin..your funny sha..
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2005
u may take ur French leave now if u wanna
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2005
Ehn..Ehn--Germany ni...*LMAO*
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2005
hmmmmmmmmm..... Shaddy.no make me waya u to [url=http://SLIM SHADDY]SLIM SHADDY[/url]......shey u dey hear.I say make u come dey go..........wetin again?.........abi u wan pertake now grin grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2005
Kpele oo--eleke ebu---slim shaddy ko--so u think u don abuse pesin so..buhhahhahaha--your lame --- grin grin.."Slim Shaddy"....ur rhymes are lame son--try again---
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2006
demand is much more than supply grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
Adesoji....tell dat girl I said I got an horse whip(bulala) waiting for her.......on the 10th of Jan.
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by buckeye(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2006
lexyflexy:

Adesoji.tell that girl I said I got an horse whip(bulala) waiting for her.on the 10th of Jan.

abi atori or pankere? cheesy
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2006
watchu saying gurl......guess that aint English right......it sounds damm srange to me ears.........that aint Chinesse...so whats that? hun??
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2006
lexyflexy:

Adesoji.tell that girl I said I got an horse whip(bulala) waiting for her.on the 10th of Jan.

"Got a horse whip"...Fukk outta herre lame ass nicca..talkin all dat ish like u some hard guy...u besta back the fukk outta herre--before u get knock fukk out....UR LAME..Busta...

Dang i tell ya..folks just dont how to mind their own freakin bussiness..people like that get they feelin hurt...LOL....
Bulala ko..Labule ni...wobiaa
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2006
lexyflexy:

watchu saying girl.guess that aint English right.it sounds damm srange to me ears.........that aint Chinesse...so whats that? hun??

*pops collar*...this chump aint on my level for real..like look at his replies..ARE U FREAKIN kiddin me?...lol grin grin......

*dancin*

SHAKE THAT LAFFY TAFFY....
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2006
buckeye:

abi atori or pankere? cheesy

Omo r'ogun ni..
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by hotangel2(f): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2006
no comment
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by buckeye(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2006
Shadiat:

Omo r'ogun ni..

sey every body see why i called her trouble maker?

let me leave u for lexyflexy.
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by buckeye(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

no comment

cheesy cheesy
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2006
buckeye:

sey every body see why i called her trouble maker?

let me leave u for lexyflexy.

*hisssin*...o lenu bee jo-- rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2006
@ buckeye .....just watch as am gonna to deal with her...... e be like say she wan use cane do TOM-TOM for New Year.I  go show you say shoe get size .........
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2006
yeah shoe do get size true true,na the reason why some no dey like date girls with large feet because the larger the size the higher the prize.... grin grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2006
lexyflexy:

@ buckeye .....just watch as am going to to deal with her...... e be like say she wan use cane do TOM-TOM for New Year.I go show you say shoe get size .........

LOL@ this chump---buhahahahaha...TOM TOM ko Teribo ni... grin grin grin grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by snazzydawn(f): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2006
@lexyflexy---this is one shoe(shadiat)that is way too bigg for you.Shaddy I lie?Do your thingy ja re!!!If dem bulala you too much,hola at me!!! cheesy
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

@lexyflexy---this is one shoe(shadiat)that is way too bigg for you.Shaddy I lie?Do your thingy ja re!!!If dem bulala you too much,hola at me!!! cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2006
they can never be satisfied....
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by lexyflexy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2006
Shadiatuuuu........bi o ba de lati ile-iwe......oo wa ba mi ni ile yii...... grin
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2006
meanin?
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by Shadiat(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes..what
Re: Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? by adesodgi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
why the faces?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Grow A Beard Fast / 21 UNEXPLAINED PHOTO MYSTERIES(NO. 12 IS A SHOCKER!) / Get 9MOBILE 7000airtime + 5gigabyte With 1k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.