Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer (72516 Views)

Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Marxist001(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Zambia shall be free!!!! all these yeyebrities and their immoralities spreading like wild fire..... Nigerians should learn from this and SEND BUBU BACK TO DAURA

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by 9cent(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cc XhosaNostra
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by tansho(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere. You don't go to her shows, you don't see her nudity, simple as abc

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
n
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by aleeyus(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
she has customers&fans that's d problem. She even has a promoter. Its obvious some people pay 2c her pvssy.
Please stop that !
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by XDaBOSS(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
She carry head like man own physique like babe own...which name I go take use call u now...... undecided
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Inspire01: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
If it's our dear country Nigeria, she will be treated like a VIP
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
aleeyus:

Please stop that !
na lie I talk?
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by HarunaWest(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
wurabecca:
Hypocrisy

The law makers will masturbate to her pictures in one conner.

Black world
Aunty Detective...Abba Kyari Needs You Ooo
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by bishopsele84: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good radiance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by americanson: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
South Africa, the land of ladies with ugly faces but beautiful body Chai angry

4 Likes

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by macaranta(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
She looks like a man

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Maski87: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
This Zambia people no sabi better thing,now their people will pay to travel to south Africa to see her
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pathetically, this cannot happen in Nigeria.

A land ( not a country, not a nation) where cows rank higher in value more than humans cry

D' bang can invite her over next year for his album release party oh sorry - his hoes gathering party.

Sh!tholerians !

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Quality20(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
if somebody like her were to be banned from entering Nigeria, CAN would be screaming islamisation . I really don't know why CAN and their subscribers condone rubbish and evil even when it's so glaring
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by judgedredd22(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
phatnpretty:
Her face didn't do justice to her awesome physique. Great body ma'am.

i like your own fine face! grin grin
how i go take see am in real life now?

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by ochuciano(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Christane:
click LIKE if u want her in nigeria

hahahaha, u bad
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by XhosaNostra(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
She can't dance, people just love looking at her big bum.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2VE2TbM1c/url]
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by AndLeo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Let them deport her to Nigeria. She will make more money by dancing for our politicians.
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by redsun(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
She is just a performer, she is done nothing wrong. Someone like could be more morally upright,sex-wise and otherwise, than a typical Nigerian pastor's wife. Those that claim to be saints always have hideous things in their closets.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by teckmore(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Omg
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Martin0(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
She can't dance, people just love looking at her big bum.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2VE2TbM1c/url]

honestly she doesn't know how to dance that lady seems hypocrite to me.

I noticed she tries covering or bringing down her skirt but then again why she doing that, well she's far better than most nl female pretenders heregrin

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by LZAA: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
“Zambia is a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed. We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear,” Sumaili said.

[/quote]
grin grin
NASO
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
wurabecca:
Hypocrisy
The law makers will masturbate to her pictures in one conner.

Black world
Gham
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by bayocanny: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
greatmutt64:
grin cheesy shocked they are tired of seeing her bum bum
Funny you grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by XhosaNostra(f): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

honestly she doesn't know how to dance that lady seems hypocrite to me.

I noticed she tries covering or bringing down her skirt but then again why she doing that, well she's far better than most nl female pretenders heregrin

grin
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by omoadeleye(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
Y'all want to know why this old hag doesn't wear panties? She's got Jay-Z like pussy lip instead of Meryl Streep like pussy lips.... So those panties hangs between.... Nvm!

those type of Jayz lips are so hot, especially when they put on those tight leggings, that is when their camel toe is always visible to the outside world, what do you think mate?
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by CSTR2: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
phatnpretty:
Her face didn't do justice to her awesome physique. Great body ma'am.
Exactly what I thought.

She is seriously sexually atractive if you look from the neck down.

Those legs and hips are world class.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by CSTR2: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
BTW, why are South Africans ladies like this?

I notice that many of them have awesome bodies, but their face is often a let down, or a disappointment, just like Ghanaians .

They need to start mating with more Nigerian men -igbo men to be specific, to improve their faces significantly and look prettier.

3 Likes

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by laydoh(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
redsun:
She is just a performer, she is done nothing wrong. Someone like could be more morally upright,sex-wise and otherwise, than a typical Nigerian pastor's wife. Those that claim to be saints always have hideous things in their closets.
atleast it is hideous.pls talk lyk sm1 dat has working brain.
Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
See as her pussy set for that second pix. To stretch my moses's rod inside her red sea dey hungry me...

1 Like

Re: Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer by nero69: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Alahu Akbar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.