Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) (12779 Views)

Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Decamp To Gandujiyya Movement, Burn Their Red Caps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by metronaija2: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hundreds of members of PDP in Ogun State, have renounced their membership of the party and joined APC in the state. decampees, from Yewa North and Imeko Afon Federal Constituency, who were loyal to Dimeji Bankole were received by Gov.Ibikunle Amosun.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-hundred-of-pdp-supporters-decamp-to-apc-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Unionised(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmm...

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Homeboiy: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
There is no type of make up that I didn't see on faces of some women in uniben today

As for the topic, I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by python1: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Heart attack for some toads grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by python1: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

like you and ua ..ther and mo.... grin
Okay, I don sabi am, last response from python1. You have to work very hard for the next one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
python1:

Okay, I don sabi am, last response from python1. You have to work very hard for the next one.

mental grin
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin Everybody want to join the progressive moving train.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Omeokachie: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
The person who counted "hundreds" needs to go back to school to learn his numbers.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dead party filled with members who lack political ideologies
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Adegokenath(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
decamp or no decamp BUBU MUST GO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Politicking in Nigeria is dead
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Five hands were raised up and OP said hundreds moved, is that how bad your math teacher raised you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why is everybody decamping from PDP?
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Not a news pls.

What did you expect from ogun before?

Pls this is no news abeg.
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by deji17: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Few Months to the election, how come PDP is not attracting new members? Their rank is getting depleted on a daily basis. Why are people treating the party like a leper that you don't want to touch even with a long pole?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Finest6: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
2019 General elections is knocking!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hundreds in politics is not the same as hundreds in arithmetic..

Nigerian politics has taught me that ..

Don't ask me how, I won't . angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari will re-emerge

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by kenodrill: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Dead party filled with members who la

ck political ideologies

What do you understand by political ideology??
PDP held onto power for 16 donkey years yet there was no visible transformation as promised by ur dullard hero(gej)....except for his giant strikes in corrupt practices which led to the current economic recession her country is facing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by kenodrill: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Dead party filled with members who la

ck political ideologies

What do you understand by political ideology??
PDP held onto power for 16 donkey years yet there was no visible transformation as promised by ur dullard hero(gej)....except for his giant strides in corrupt practices which led to the current economic recession her country is facing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Talktoyoulater(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Confused people.mtewwww
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
apc should stop to deciv deresef.

who is counting dem.
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Another big blow to the pigs and swine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Another headache for Buhari haters

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by GideonIdaboh(f): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
This country ehn... God help my generation
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by rrikado(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
I know dat PDP will not like this news

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by blazer2018: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Before nko, Ogun State is an APC State now...With the achievements of the Governor, APC should retain the State without stress...But it still all boils down to how the Amosun and Yayi factions handle the post Party Primaries buhaha

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by burakado17: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
teemanbastos:
Buhari will re-emerge
The truth my brother. Nobody can match him. Buhari has no rival.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Same old thieves. .. awon oloriburuku ...
Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Southwest is APC. You better recognise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Ogun (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
A won omoluabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eshilokun May Emerge As Lagos Speaker / Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.