Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (76990 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by oruma19: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Goan sit down. He remain a foolish man.
u want to die now. I pity u. I am not Bini but I know and recognize the blessedness in the bini kingship...it's ordained by God, don't think it's ur regular politician u abuse anyhow, u will just die because God is behind that throne. Beta save ur head by kipin shut. What the oba has just done is a righteous act, God will honour his words. He is liberating pple (prostitutes) from satanic oaths and also placing a curse on evil traffickers...isn't that a righteous cause? Be careful or oba arrow will fall on u...lolzzz

4 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by cue64: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Franking:

Whether he elected the politicians or not he should use the juju on them. U are already giving excuses. To hell with him and his fake juju.
I know ur type so I won't waste my time arguing with u, why not take a trip down to Benin n try its potency for ur self?
like I said earlier will the politicians agree to adopt this as an oath of office if they do and nothing happens afterwards then we can all call it fake... quick tip ask any benin person what happened to the people of ikoka who were cursed by an Oba with same item centuries ago..

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by DateMynd44(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ibibioesan:
Edo for life. proudly ibibio Esan boy
will you shut up? Which one is ibibio esan? Don't add my holy ibibio tribe with juju people

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
revelation2013:
Couldn't use it against the colonial masters

This is where the white man supersedes the black
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Juju worshippers grin grin grin
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by AreaFada2: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
QuietHammer:
This one na child's play when compared to the gods of Ife

You know people like to pretend anyhow.
Use politicians to swear these juju and they will adjust themselves.

Politicians & godfathers use these juju to do bond of loyalty. People want to forget Ngige & Okija juju in a hurry.

Most people are ashamed of it and do it secretly but religiously.

In Benin, as in Benin Republic, Brazil or Cuba, it is done with pride as part of the culture & tradition.

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by saint4larin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
QuietHammer:
This one na child's play when compared to the gods of Ife

who ask you?
Buy some senses bro.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by gozzlin: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tomorrow the stupid Oba will go to church and sit on the front row. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why the unnecessary insults on the Oba from some children on this thread. If u like claim Christian & be insulting or cursing the oba that alone has open your soul to attack . It is time for our politicians to start swearing by the strongest & uncompromise deities of the land instead of bible or koran they do not obey afterall they are not God fearing or genuine in the first place. A typical Nigerian I know fear juju more than the Almighty God

Ignorance not excuse. See

Exodus 22:28 Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by gozzlin: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
linusbnn:

Be careful of your words my dear.

Be careful of what if I may ask?

Your type are the ones that have one leg in the church and one leg in a babalawo's house.

You can't compel everyone to believe in your useless, fetish practices. All I see displayed are dead animals and some disgusting-looking effigies.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good.
Piss be upon human traffickers
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by denjjy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
they failed to realise that this juju is now empty coz the spirit controlling it has escaped to london when economic recession was biting hard. he's yet to arrive

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by mybestlove(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Let Oba lay curses on Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by HeavenShield: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Despite all the men of God that have come from that area..those people have refused to abandon worship of IDOLS..

Chai, they have decided not to repent and embrace the LIGHT AND LAMB OF GOD..JESUS CHRIST..

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
oruma19:
appreciate when u see a good deed. Dont talk like one of the traffickers... Abi u be one? Oba don send juju to kill u...try him if u have power...lolzzz
Let's see how effective will this charade be

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Otedollaryen: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
profosa:
My guys be careful of benin tradition,I am a first born of the traditional drum troupe family of benin.I am a christian now but if I handle the traditional benin drum,you go still dance for juju.my uncle from my mother's side who are diviners makes his living in berlin through divination.benin tradition is deep.I know my great grand fathers to the 10th generation.if you still engage in whatever the oba has prayed against in any bini land your death is near.am sorry that is the truth.
your uncle fit divine bet9ja odds?

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by leslier: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
you on this website, you say what?

chicken sacrifice?
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up, only a foolish man like this Oba will use juju to revoke curses caused by the same juju.

If this what you have deduced from the write up, you must need to have your brain revoked.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by shallysgirl: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ososomaye wey no fit defeat colonial masters
Binis and idol worship=5&6. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Essential(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Like those traffickers cares
This why people miserably, I hope you are not one of them because your death will be mysterious. It will also extend to other members of your family as well. Don't understand estimate the power of Oba of Benin. Your ignorant has lead to the death of Many like u. I'm not wishing u but warning u.

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Odioko1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
K
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Kabaka100: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
QuietHammer:
This one na child's play when compared to t0he gods of Ife

U mean ijebu ode?
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Like those traffickers cares

Don't be deceived. They do.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ifakorede03(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Man...... We are still on religion colonization... We don't believe in what we have.....
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Essential(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
moscobabs:
I can only see some swagalicious herbalists and some fat old witches.
U will continue to see them every night.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Essential:

This why people miserably, I hope you are not one of them because your death will be mysterious. It will also extend to other members of your family as well. Don't understand estimate the power of Oba of Benin. Your ignorant has lead to the death of Many like u. I'm not wishing u but warning u.
if na so you for don die since na, like I said lets see how this charade plays out because as I am typing now I believe alot trafficking is taking place, you fight real problems with real solution

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
revelation2013:
Couldn't use it against the colonial masters

You think the white man came to Africa without spiritual fortification ? There is a long and thriving tradition of spiritualism and occultism in the West. For example:

The Queen of England is a Mason
Lord Lugard was a Satanist and disciple of Alistair Crowley
The native English are not Christians but Druids and Wigans

Be informed.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6v12

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by ranksz: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ibibioesan:
Edo for life. proudly ibibio Esan boy

Which one is Ibibio esan?
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Dsov2016: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Africa!
The most backward continent in the world.

stop saying that. the problem of Africa is not properly utilizing our resources. imagine if the juju works, we have a great way to enforce contracts- imagine no more cheating which would lead in the long run to a booming economy. or about that juju of that thief thief lady in kwara that teleports what ever she touches - imagine the boom for exporters or even military applications, or the teleportation or even the invocation of curses and thunder or invisibility and invulnerability - just imagine the military superiority we will have over other nations

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by turl(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:
Benin people una daalu o

This guy was just appointed by the devil to resurrect evils that was kept banished for centuries, ofcourse its sacrifice will be the destinies and glory of Benin sons and daughters within the territory. Benin people, once again, daalu o cheesy

If you don't have any evidence to back that statement abeg shut up!
Don't insult my culture!
I would pay money to serve my ancestors any day before I give money to tithe hungry pastor. Daalu!

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dsov2016:

stop saying that. the problem of Africa is not properly utilizing our resources. imagine if the juju works, we have a great way to enforce contracts- imagine no more cheating which would lead in the long run to a booming economy. or about that juju of that thief thief lady in kwara that teleports what ever she touches - imagine the boom for exporters or even military applications, or the teleportation or even the invocation of curses and thunder or invisibility and invulnerability - just imagine the military superiority we will have over other nations
okay, i won't say it again. So how was ur day?
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Dsov2016: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
kennymartinz:
. Thank u jare tell him u dont talk to king anyhow
I have been reading comments on nairaland for quite a while now and I have noticed that some of the most rude persons on the platform are these so called Ibo/ipob boys. they insult any and every person irrespective of age or status as if the have no basic training. They really need to stop giving other members of their tribe a bad image

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom / Igbo Chieftaincy Titles / Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.