Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story (34787 Views)

How To Use Your Phone As DSTV Remote Control Or Replacement / When Last Did You Use Your BBM (Blackberry Messenger)? / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Rapsino(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Deelaw:

Same way u used "nazablossom" to replace ur real name. Not even a pic on ur profile and u're already ranting against others undecided. So typical of a Nigerian I must say....."Do as I say not what I do"

Same applies to all other commentators though!...SMH
Lol ���
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by talk2percy(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2018
I wonder why people do change their real names to trending ones....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Exactly unlike all this afonjas that will be bearing olamide and on Facebook you will see Horlamide ... fhoolish

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by iconize(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Yorubas have a thing for bastardized their names.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by agabaI23(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2018
InternetGenius:

Lemme ask you something... Are you people friends on Facebook already? Because you said she messaged you, without being friends on Facebook even if someone message you hmm if u are not genius wise like me you can't see the message.
depends on your message setting

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Breezzy(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Sorry please I can't, so many people are bearing my name, my real friends can easily add me with my nickname, I'm doing it for my family and real Gs not for Facebook. Another alternative is that you can easily add the person on Facebook with his/her digits

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by sorextee(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2018
You need to go back to d drawing board
Cos u just played ursef..

InternetGenius:

Lemme ask you something... Are you people friends on Facebook already? Because you said she messaged you, without being friends on Facebook even if someone message you hmm if u are not genius wise like me you can't see the message.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Robisky001(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2018
That's how my Anty join Facebook on the other day,she wanted to add me up on Facebook and typed my sister pikin, up till now she is still searching for me. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by BABANGBALI: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Did you tooked the girl out for lunch or dinner?
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by BedLam: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Robisky001:
That's how my Anty join Facebook on the other day,she wanted to add me up on Facebook and typed my sister pikin, up till now she is still searching for me. grin grin
lol.

But for OP though, these are rare cases and losing your wallet means you can lose anything in life.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by BABANGBALI: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2018
Robisky001:
that's what happens when you come from the family of illiterates grin grin tongue

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by madridsta007(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2018
InternetGenius:

The message comes through but it is in an “Other” Inbox folder. You can see it there or get a notification if you’ve set it on.

It’s only Twitter where messages can’t be sent unless you follow each other.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by justi4jesu(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Did you tooked the girl out for lunch or dinner?

BABANGBALI:
that's what happens when you come from the family of illiterates grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by K9Uneet(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2018
TonyBankz:
Back then b4 to i changed ma fb name to,ah went to see ma gal at her house nd ah met wit her mother nd we started chatin,unaware she asked me my fb name,lol ah was so shy to tell her that my fb name was Tony Bankz ProblemKid,immediaty i said Mizta Tony,tank God she didnt search fr me on fb
What's up with the "ah" "ah" "ah"? It makes reading your comment difficult abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by elhbb: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2018
abegi
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by fiftynaira(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Goldbim where are you?
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by That3: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Yoruba people wouldn't like this. You always see them with names like Mhiz slim shady, Mhizta Horlar, Phemmy etc Even the miss and Mr isn't spelt correctly. I don't know which planet these Afonjas came from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by gabpaul: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Not using your real name sometimes is for security purpose... one can be tracked through facbook

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Those who are Femi but spell it as phemmy please take note, thanks
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by AerialMapper: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2018
A lesson to a certain region whose people love to anglicize their names. You’ll see Horlarmedey, Towloolorpe, Henihorla....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by justi4jesu(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Robisky001:

Driest Joke ever................But continue lying I'm listening.
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by cedeki(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2018
Another reason is for you to be easily reached, i remember how i reconnected with my cousin after 25 years, and that's also how i met my wife.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Robisky001(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2018
justi4jesu:

Driest Joke ever................But continue lying I'm listening.
The onus is on you to prove that I'm lying. wink wink
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by murphymakun(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
madridsta007:

The message comes through but it is in an “Other” Inbox folder. You can see it there or get a notification if you’ve set it on.

It’s only Twitter whete messages can’t be sent unless you follow each other.
You’ve said it all
Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by Robisky001(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
BABANGBALI:
So one can not in peace again erhmm.... It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M6 Official Discussion Thread / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / Airtel December Surprise Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.