Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog (1556 Views)

1700 Naira Would Do You No Harm...refer And Share Sponsored Post / [sponsored Post] Believe Phone Repair Benin City Edo State , Nigeria / I Want To Do A Sponsored Post On Your Blog/site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello bloggers & webmasters.

We are looking for bloggers who will post a sponsored article on their respective blogs and get paid immediately after we confirmed the article live on your blog.

Conditions
1. Your blog must have an Alexa ranking of 1,000,000 and below
2. Your blog should be in any of the following categories: news/politics, ecommerce/tech news, betting/gambling, forex/cryptocurrency/investment, business/make money online.
3. Our published post must stay on your blog forever or as long as your blog exist.
4. Free hosted or websites not accepted. Sorry!

Posted Article
For bloggers whose sites meet our above conditions, we would send you the article that would be posted on your blog. The article to be published is unique, fresh and original, not ever published anywhere on the internet. This would also enrich your blog and improve your site’s SEO performance.

Payment
Our payment to any blogger that publish our post would depend majorly on the quality of your blog in relation to our business interest. Typically we plan to pay between N3,000 – N15,000 for each published post. We would negotiate an appropriate price that is beneficial to both parties.

Contact
Are you ready to discuss with us? Interested bloggers first have to send us their blog UR so we can check out their site to see if it meets our criteria.
Email: greatchap22@gmail.com
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by Premiumwriter: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Even on free hosted blogger website?
grin
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by Tittusstar22(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
OK CHECK MAIL
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Even on free hosted blogger website?

grin
yes but as long as your blog has Nigerian traffic
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tittusstar22:
OK CHECK MAIL
have replied your mail
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by Premiumwriter: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
macphilip:

yes but as long as your blog has Nigerian traffic
OK na. Make i go check that my blog first.

I think I should have had 1 or 2 visitors from the zoo cheesy
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
hello guys
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by MummyJackson(f): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
macphilip:
Hello guys, I recently created a new website for my business.
Am looking for cheaper ways of promoting it and get some traffic and potential customers.

Am looking for bloggers who can create a short and simple post about my website on their blogs.

My website is into: forex trading, forex training, e-currency exchanger, bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange. Am an e-currency and cryptocurrency exchanger. My website buys/sell bitcoins, PM, Neteller, Litecoin, Ethereum

I accept any kind of blog as long as your blog visitors are Nigerians.

No matter what you post about my website, your post content must contain my website business description, website URL and GSM numbers.

I will pay N1,500 for you to make the sponsored post for me on your blog.

You would make the post for me on your blog and I would pay you once I see my post LIVE on your blog.
I promise to pay you immediately I see my post on your blog. No delays!!! No stories!!!

If you are interested, send email to: greatchap22@gmail.com
. What's your website aall about? Drop your whatsapp digit
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Morning bloggers,
am still paying.
send mail now
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by Tittusstar22(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2018
macphilip:
Morning bloggers, am still paying. send mail now
alert received! thank u
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by AfterEarth(f): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Macphilip, In as much the fee is super low compared to the worth of the blog you're going to see it on, but I'll help out because its your new business.

What's your mobile number? I would text the url to you when its done.
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Call us
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by naijacutee(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you write a guest post, i’ll Host it on Mrpepe.com for free. I get 35K - 40K visitors monthly
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2018
Call us
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by klassd(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2018
naijacutee:
If you write a guest post, i’ll Host it on Mrpepe.com for free. I get 35K - 40K visitors monthly

what is the requirement
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by kainchix: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
am interested bro
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by gistsky: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
ojjpme@gmail.com
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
good PM guys
Re: I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog by macphilip: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
we have resume paying again

(1) (Reply)

Top Five 100% Nigerian Brands That Have Stood The Test Of Time / Mint 1k Naira Notes Needed 176k / I Want To Open Account In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.