Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard (907 Views)

I Can't Pay For Facebook Ads With My UBA Master Card / Display Google Ads With Anti Adblock Script For Blogger Blog And Wordpress / Finally-you Can Now Run Facebook Ads With Your Naira ATM CARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by chineji(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
I have been trying to no avail for the past one week to pay money to my facebook ad account with my ecobank mastercard but the transaction keeps on declining. I have mailed the bank and they are saying its a DCC issue. Is anyone else having the same issues with ecobank

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by Stephenfid: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2018
chineji:
I have been trying to no avail for the past one week to pay money to my facebook ad account with my ecobank mastercard but the transaction keeps on declining. I have mailed the bank and they are saying its a DCC issue. Is anyone else having the same issues with ecobank

I also heard about that opportunity this month. I tried it but it did not work. I learnt it would start in May.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by Paund: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
chineji:

Try and call or whatsapp this number to see if it can be sorted immediately: 07005000000
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by cr8tvt: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2018
chineji:

Actually, there is a news about Ecobank's partnership with facebook to use Mastercard for digital payment on Facebook messenger platform. And the story I read is that Mastercard will pilot the scheme with Nigeria but it will start in May. Here is the link to the story. http://punchng.com/ecobank-partners-facebook-mastercard-to-enhance-digital-payments/
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by chiford: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2018
chineji:

I tried to open the link pasted by @Cr8tvt, but it led me to punch news highlight page. You can however copy the whole link and paste in your URL, it will lead you to the main story. I also read in the story that you have to open an Ecobank Xpress Account and get your QR Code to be able to use the service
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by zionzone: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
chineji:
I have been trying to no avail for the past one week to pay money to my facebook ad account with my ecobank MasterCard but the transaction keeps on declining. I have mailed the bank and they are saying its a DCC issue. Is anyone else having the same issues with ecobank

Bro…this doesn’t have to do with Ecobank o. I tried using my GTB card for same payment and the response I received was that I could not complete my transaction because I have selected a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) that allows me to pay in Naira which has been restricted. I will advise you to reattempt your transaction and select the currency of the country you are transacting in. In this case, you should be selecting dollars - USD.
Re: Has Anyone Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads With Ecobank Mastercard by chineji(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
zionzone:

Bro…this doesn’t have to do with Ecobank o. I tried using my GTB card for same payment and the response I received was that I could not complete my transaction because I have selected a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) that allows me to pay in Naira which has been restricted. I will advise you to reattempt your transaction and select the currency of the country you are transacting in. In this case, you should be selecting dollars - USD.

That means you will need a dollar account na.

(1) (Reply)

Best Hostgator Deals / Follow Up Email Extensions For Magento 2 / Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.