Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus (27301 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Harbdulrasaq(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
The Ekiti state governor’s aide has taken time to show the people the an error that must have been commited by the campaign manager of Senator Femi Ojudu as his campaign bus was seen broken down on the road.

He also shared a screen shots of calls being put through to get to the senator.

He wrote:

Public Notice

Kindly help us call Senator Femi Ojudu
to come and remove his branded FAULTY MOLUE VEHICLE that has been abandoned on Ajilosun Road, Ado Ekiti since yesterday.

The Faulty vehicle is causing problems for road users and it needs to be removed immediately but if the govt moves to remove it just now, Ojudu will lie as usual that his campaign vehicle was hijacked by the Ekiti govt.

Senator Ojudu, come and carry your FAULTY MOLUE comot for road make motor see road pass oooooo. Abi na by force to brand OKU OKO ni?

Me I don call am, he no pick. Pls, help me call Oga Gani EFON Senator Ojudu on these lines.

#Hisssssssssh

Photos Below:

http://newshelm.ng/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-mocks-senator-femi-ojudu-broken-down-campaign-bus/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin He wan bring badluck come Ekiti state grin

19 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by DonBenny77(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
my chest!!!

34 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by ufuosman(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Smile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by sammytune(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by sarrki(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
One thing about PDP is that they don't know how to play opposition

They need to stop been petty and do right opposition so that we will have alternative to the ruling APC in some contestable position.

Its pettiness to say pmb was not the real pmb and all those pettiness must stop

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by madridguy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Smh for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by dunkem21(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

They need to stop been petty and do right opposition so that we will have alternative to the ruling APC in some contestable position.

All the time you wasted in typing this would've been used wisely in calling the senator to remove the BRT molue causing obstructions for road users cheesy

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by modest4014: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Most of your comments sound infantile and amateurish to sane mind

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by 2fine2fast(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2018
He should not have displayed his phone numbers publicly. That's childish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by VampireeM(f): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

@bold, that's same thing you do when you type your paid per post comment. Just like you created the Saraki thread of something that happened years ago and giving it the wrong title. Its not worth it selling your soul for few bread crumbs

24 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by fiftynaira(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2018
That must change number today today

I don call reach 15 times when he picks I go shout "give me money" same thing since morning...

Now I don send the contact to all my whatsapp forum wey I dey...

Finally I send d numbrt give my friends telling them the man d dash money .

17 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by oyetunder(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Shallow reasoning from an untrustworthy domestic cat who saw himself as a political lion. Stealing from the People to buy gadgets, vehicles and cook jollof rice for the rice lovers voters of Ekiti and Nigerian in general will not produce the leaders we need. Yea, buying guns and swords for thugs is not the way. Democracy must be regretting coming to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by abbeyty(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2018
I think the senator should hire ten senators in Abuja to help him push him molue commot for road

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by delikay4luv: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Hahaha. He will surely change that number. Too many unwanted calls and flat battery fall on him.

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Chivasex: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Always stories in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by millionboi2: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Painful
Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Awoo88: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2018
abbeyty:
I think the senator should hire ten senators in Abuja to help him push him molue commot for road
He will not get even one. Unless he is pro Saraki

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by slimmoney(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2018
too much call fall on ojudu today

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by oyetunder(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2018
dunkem21:

All the time you wasted in typing this would've been used wisely in calling the senator to remove the BRT molue causing obstructions for road users cheesy
Even a Brand New vehicle can develop a fault. SOME things show that we are not serious to grow as a Nation. Do you know how many faulty projects all over Nigeira obstructing our growth. EVEN our do called elected leaders are actually the faulty machines blocking our progress as a Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Originality007: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2018
modest4014:
Most of your comments sound infantile and amateurish to sane mind

and sound foolish and stupid. the guy na first class muuumuu

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by henchamb(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2018
And the mumu forgot that fayose's campaign stage collapsed during his flag off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Calfat01(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Displaying his personal line on social media is uncall for.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Uruan2023: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
angry angry angry
henchamb:
Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by RexTramadol1: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2018
E beru olorun o

Fear God.

You jus released dz guy's line for his anticipating village people

Make I face front.
Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by hush15: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

You being shallow minded politically. Where in nigeria do you have a standard governance that you are clamoring for standard opposition. Since you have a right idea of how to play right opposition, why not write them and profer strategies on how to play opposition rightly. You probably end up a millionaire or a billionaire if you already a millionaire while at it. Then again, you could float your own party and just take us by storm

Those two know what they are doing and politics in nigeria has always been petty, quite unfortunate tho but that what it is and the only way to fight petty is to go petty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by legendary24: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
The Ekiti state governor’s aide has taken time to show the people the an error that must have been commited by the campaign manager of Senator Femi Ojudu as his campaign bus was seen broken down on the road.

He also shared a screen shots of calls being put through to get to the senator.

He wrote:

Photos Below:

http://newshelm.ng/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-mocks-senator-femi-ojudu-broken-down-campaign-bus/

koni ye ojudu d idiot do senator for four years without anything to show for it and d mumu want kobalize ekiti again eran sha

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by Adezanoti: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2018
henchamb:
I am neither an APC or a PDP mugun but we forgot to ask the so called aide who posted the pictures of the acclaimed broke down molue what actually was the cause as all I can see is a parked molue and not faulty one besides we often have some of this buses been parked by the road side to convey people to their destinations and about the ojudu number being displayed who knows if it was just his gf number he saved using ojudu's name as that also sounds like an olosho's name....We just need to wake up as this people has already taken us for a fool knowing fully well that to whatever they push to sell there's always a market ground for it.
Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by KenOne: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2018
PDP who do una this thing. So vehicle breaking down on the road is now a crime that will be used as a campaign no wonder SDP is growing fast as the next opposition party in Nigeria because of people like Lere. Father we are doomed when I thought PDP has learnt some lessons after the last general election. I would have love SDP to takeover power come 2019 but SDP is to PDP now, what LP was to PDP. But one thing is certain come June/July 2018 PDP will loose power to another party in Ekiti if not to APC the way i predicted PDP losing Kogi and Ondo state then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide / Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.