Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Do People Like/prefer Audi Vehicles? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Like/prefer Audi Vehicles? (1053 Views)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model / Audi Reportedly Made Thousands Of Vehicles With The Same VIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Like/prefer Audi Vehicles? by smellingmenses: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
1) Feel solid, not tinny like so many Japanese cars. I feel like I'm on the road and solid and in control, as opposed to being blown around by every passing breeze.

2) the interior design is classy and comfortable. As another commenter said, they hold their age well. Our friend got into our Audi the other day and commented how good the interior looks. He couldn't believe it's a 2008.

3) Quattro. I can slide this thing around on denver residential roads (which they are bad at plowing) and always be in control. Also never had an issue in the mountains other than black ice on a blind curve, which also got people behind me.

Love my Audi and will get another one no question.

World Class Interior
Simply put, nearly any Audi vs. any comparable competitor, the Audi has the nicer, more modern, technologically advanced interior. It's really the little things that still get me with our Audi, like the LCD in the middle of the speedometers.

The Best AWD (Quattro)
In regards to safety, the best way to survive an accident is to avoid an accident. All wheel drive in my opinion is one of the best safety features you can get, and Quattro is the best AWD system from any manufacturer. (I drive a Subaru, and that's hard for me to admit).

Serious Styling
Come on, who doesn't look at the LED headlamps on the Audi and think to themselves "damn thats hot." This is more of a recent phenomenon, I do admit even going back 3-4 years they looked a little too much like Jettas and Passats.
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-like-Audis

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like/prefer Audi Vehicles? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Been a while sir.
Re: Why Do People Like/prefer Audi Vehicles? by smellingmenses: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2018
good morning are you porting to audi for the ultimate driving experience?

GAZZUZZ:
Been a while sir.

(1) (Reply)

Returning My 03 Corolla LE To New / Truck Lovers: Get Ready For The 2019 Ford F-150 / Partnership Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.