Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! (1219 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! by colourful1759: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
DO YOU WANT TO GET PREGNANT?
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BABY?

Saliva Ovulation Microscope has answer!

A woman has better chances of being pregnant when she is ovulating and you need to catch yourself ovulating! Yes, you heard me dear, you truly need to catch yourself ovulating to increase your chances of having that long awaited Prince/ Princess. This is why you need to monitor yourself with saliva ovulation microscope to know the right time to act. Do you know that out of 30days in a month, you only have few days to get pregnant! If you doubt it, ask your Doctor.
Stop guessing your fertile/ovulation days, Get it right with saliva ovulation microscope.

How to use

1 – Carefully remove the lens by pulling it out of the casing.

2 – Place a drop of saliva from under your tongue on the surface of the lens. Avoid creating air bubbles.

3 – Allow the saliva sample to dry for at least five minutes and replace the lens into the housing. The saliva must be dry before viewing.

4 – Look into the lens and push the light button to observe the test result. Rotate the lens while bringing it close to the eye (remember to remove eyeglasses). Adjust the eyepiece to focus and push the light to observe test results. You should see a fern like crystals on the microscope if you are ovulating
Note: See attached picture of what to see in the microscope to confirm if you are ovulating

5 – Clean the lens after every use (with a clean soft clothe).

Advantages of Ovulation Microscopes

According to research studies, saliva ovulation predictor tests are 98% accurate. Other advantages of saliva fertility tests? They are re-usable, discreet, and easy-to-use. Testing takes about five to ten minutes and reading results is just a focus away.

Questions and Answers about the Ovulation Microscope

How do Ovulation Microscopes work?

Ovulation microscopes detect hormone changes that occur prior to and during ovulation. As estrogen increases, “ferning” or crystal patterns can be viewed in dried samples of saliva (seen through the saliva ovulation microscope). These patterns will indicate that ovulation is about to take place – or taking place. The duration of your most fertile time lasts from several days before ovulation to 24 or so hours after ovulation.

When do I begin testing with the Saliva Ovulation Predictor?

It is recommended to use the saliva ovulation test on a daily basis and record results on your fertility chart book.

When and how do I test for ovulation?

Test first thing in the morning – but never after eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth. These activities may interfere or hinder results.

Are Saliva Fertility Tests accurate?

When instructions are followed, ovulation microscopes are 98% accurate for predicting ovulation.

Price #10,000, WhatsApp 08104112394. We deliver nationwide

Re: This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! by colourful1759: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pin point your ovulation day with saliva ovulation microscope. It's easy and reliable 98% .
Re: This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! by colourful1759: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Medically speaking, ovulation is meant to occur on the 14th day after your period. This is true with women who are sure to have their period every 28days. If you do have 23, 24, 25 , 26, 27, 29 , 30 , 31 days cycle etc you will need extra effort to know your exact ovulation day.

For women have 28days cycle, ovulation is sure on 14day after period but some factors can affect its occurrence. Example, stress, depression, surgery, certain sickness etc
Re: This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! by colourful1759: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Catch us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mumsandovulation/

You will enjoy all our posts.
We love to talk about mums, babies and ovulation.

Worthy to note..
A woman is 3 to 4days fertile for conception before ovulation day. Ovulation is the peak day of your fertility and this is why is a target day for some women especially if you are trusting God for a prince or princess.

For tips to conceive a baby boy, check out our post on Facebook

See you soon for more gist..
Re: This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! by colourful1759: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ovulation And You, a complete and thorough guide.

How Do I Calculate When I Am Ovulating?

The timing of ovulation is complex and can take some studying of your body and cycles to figure out. By using a combination of methods such as observing your cervical fluid, taking your basal body temperature daily, and tracking your periods, you can better identify your time of ovulation.

The American Pregnancy Association encourages women to learn about the fertility awareness method of tracking cycles and combine that with using ovulation predictor kits to best understand when you are ovulating. The Association estimates that ovulation occurs anywhere between 11-21 days after the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP), or 12-16 days from when you expect the next menstrual period to start.

Don’t Women Ovulate On The 14th Day After Their Period Starts?

Unfortunately, this is a myth that many, including healthcare professionals, still believe. The “14th-day” thinking appears to come from either taking the average of when all women ovulate or from just dividing the 28-day cycle in half. This is not an accurate way to calculate ovulation because many women do NOT ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle.
The day of ovulation differs from woman to woman and can even be different from month to month for an individual woman. For a woman with a 28-day cycle, the window of ovulation is day 11 through day 21 of your cycle. Ovulation could occur on any one day during this window.

During My Ovulation Time, How Many Days Am I Really Fertile?

During your window of ovulation, an egg is only available to be fertilized for about 12-24 hours. But since sperm can live in the body for 3-5 days after sex, and the egg is available for one day, your most fertile time is considered to be about 5-7 days.

Can I Ovulate During My Period?

The answer to this question depends on what is considered a period. Menstruation or a period is the bleeding that occurs when the endometrium is shed 12 to 16 days after ovulation. With this definition of a period, you cannot ovulate while on your period.
However, some women experience mid-cycle or ovulatory bleeding (bleeding that occurs around ovulation) and may mistake it for a period. This can be seen in some women who have very irregular cycles, maybe coming once every 3 months or 2-3 times in one month, although it can occur in women with regular cycles as well. They may experience what appears to be a period, but, in reality, this is most likely ovulatory bleeding. Ovulation can occur when you experience mid-cycle or ovulatory bleeding.
Keep in mind that while you cannot technically ovulate while on a period because sperm can live in the body for 3-5 days after sex, pregnancy could occur from intercourse that takes place during a period.

Can I Get Pregnant During My Period?

While conception cannot occur while you are on your period, pregnancy can occur from intercourse that takes place during a period. This is because sperm can live in the body for up to five days, and if a woman ovulates soon after her period, then conception could take place from intercourse that occurred during her period. Keep in mind that you can get pregnant while experiencing mid-cycle or ovulatory bleeding. (See above for clarification regarding ovulatory bleeding and menstruation).

Can I Ovulate Without Detecting The Stretchy White Cervical Fluid?

Ovulation can take place even if you do not notice the “stretchy egg-white” fluid that we assume accompanies ovulation. Every woman can experience her own type of cervical fluid. Ovulation is assumed to take place on the day a woman has the most amount of wet fluid. If a woman is not experiencing “egg white” cervical fluid, natural products are available to help increase cervical fluid production.

What Does It Mean If I Have The Stretchy Cervical Fluid On More Than One Day?

Read more
https://www.facebook.com/mumsandovulation

From American Pregnancy Association

Re: This Big Surprise Is Exclusively For Only Wives And Women! by colourful1759: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Breast Care Kits / My Husband’s Philandering Lifestyle Is Putting My Life At Risk / When Will Fathers Reap Their Rewards??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.