Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her (56846 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by DailyNuella: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Davido has revealed he is strongly attracted to his girlfriend Chioma to the extent that they even facetime while he clubs.
The star who is currently in Congo on his 30 billion African tour shared a photo of himself and Chefchi facetiming on snapchat .

He also made it clear, Chioma is irreplacable. How sweet!

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/11/davido-and-girlfriend-chioma-facetime-while-he-clubs-photos/

1 Like

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Shedrack777: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2018
if i talk now, them go say i dey jealous. ok typing(y)...............

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Be like I need d contact of d dibia wey cook d jazz chichi use trap dis crazy dude

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2018
OK oh
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by sinaj(f): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2018
I nid to see d baba wey do this thing for Chioma grin grin grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by OKorowanta: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Upon all,dis babe never for once flaunt their relationship.
Okija shrine I dey suspect una.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by roarik(f): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2018
lol...love is sweet.
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by OfficialAwol(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Which one is FaceTime again?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by DailyNuella: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2018
OKorowanta:
Upon all,dis babe never for once flaunt their relationship.
Okija shrine I dey suspect una.
grin

17 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Olibboy: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Facetime checkout
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by berryprety(f): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2018
chumy wetin u give am? how u do am...lol..Davido really loves ds girl..nice one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by jayson87: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2018
the babalawo that concoted this jazz for chioma, abeg anyone get hin number. This lovespell this girl use on this boy too strong

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by ffome(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Make I hear say David no go break the girl heart

The girl no too fine self, but she fine pass those 2 baby mama's sha.

Blind in love with chiom

11 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Which kind baba do this jazz?, make chichi show me way na

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Who did this to DVD Davido?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by ChiefSweetus: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
undecided

After wasting money on expensive private school for her to become a doctor, lawyer or engineer, her parents and UMUNNA looking at her being a groupie in full view of the world. sad cry

14 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Sleezwizz: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Chioma babalawo really tried... apart from that, the girl no fine gan self

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by mekstaniac(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Davido also said Sophia was irreplaceable na

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by dollyjoy(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
If he loves her so much then he should upgrade her from the post of a girlfriend to a wife.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
DailyNuella:
Davido has revealed he is strongly attracted to his girlfriend Chioma to the extent that they even facetime while he clubs.
The star who is currently in Congo on his 30 billion African tour shared a photo of himself and Chefchi facetiming on snapchat .

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/11/davido-and-girlfriend-chioma-facetime-while-he-clubs-photos/

I always ask myself why Davido is addicted to ugly girls shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by favourmic(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
see ur life
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by northvietnam(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
her pussy still fwesh for Davido Dick

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by iamstrong(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Like really? Why do we care sef........
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by LZAA: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
DailyNuella:

cc imhotep grin
Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Catastrophe1: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2018
So finally Davido has been trapped by an igbo girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by RexEmmyGee: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Jazz. The guy has finally be tamed

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Einl(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2018
The fact that this is news shocks me.

13 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by KevinDein: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
imhotep:

Yoruba men seeking Igbo wives as usual grin

Catastrophe1:
So finally Davido has been trapped by an igbo girl.
Or we could say the igbo girl has finally trapped a Yoruba man. Perspectives.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
David please marry her and our in-law . Don't convert her to another baby momma after lashing her honey well. We the Igbo's want davido as our in-law.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
LZAA:

cc imhotep grin
Yoruba men seeking Igbo wives as usual grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.