Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Trips U Guys More In A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2767 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by samyyoung1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2007
As for me, The real thing i watch out in a lady is the ASS otherwise called the YANSH or BUMBUM. I love them big, what about u guys what really trips u in a lady the most,

1 Like

Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Bolarge(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
The ears. grin
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by nduleme(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
the smile
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Bolarge(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2007
Luscious lips.cool
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by kkutecolo(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
guys, u never cease to amaze me. y not like this 'wat trips u most in a lady/guy'
then u get ladies contribution
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by cuteass1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2007
well what trips me most in a lady is. . . . . . myself wink

(why tripping for a lady, when i have it all with me)

what trips me in a guy?

dimples, little above averge height, slim, has the sexy thing going on, the list could continue without end but. . . . . anyway like kkutecolo rightly pointed, we ladies weren't asked so. . .  i subscribe
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by samyyoung1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2007
sorry then, i only wanted to know that of guys, cause the only thing that trips a girl in a guy is his money!!! cool

Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by iice(f): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2007
Astute deduction, Not!

Bolarge:

The ears. grin

Yeah like Will Smith's own, very sexy grin
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by cuteass1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2007
samy-young:

sorry then, i only wanted to know that of guys, cause the only thing that trips a girl in a guy is his money!!! cool

@sam-young

What a stupid thing to say?? i guess you've been running into the wrong girls. . . . . anyways sha i thought by now you'ld have been taught that you don't judge generally, you judge individually. . . guess not!

A man's money is of no significance to me . . . . i fall in love with his personality, not his money *sighs*

Now you mr. all-girls-are-after-a-guy's-money. . . . .i think i and my other sisters that you've just insulted with your foolish insinuation and theory need an apology. And please make it fast angry angry angry
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by abdkabir(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2007
shocked shocked Good Question!

Everything including the Brain turn me nuts.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Ferlie(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2007
stupid people.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by samyyoung1(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2007
cute-ass:

@sam-young

What a stupid thing to say?? i guess you've been running into the wrong girls. . . . . anyways sha i thought by now you'ld have been taught that you don't judge generally, you judge individually. . . guess not!

A man's money is of no significance to me . . . . i fall in love with his personality, not his money *sighs*

Now you mr. all-girls-are-after-a-guy's-money. . . . .i think i and my other sisters that you've just insulted with your foolish insinuation and theory need an apology. And please make it fast angry angry angry

I think u get it wrong there, everygirl loves a guy wit more money, a guy that throws money into her porch, thats why most guys are Armed robbers just to get the best of girls
Think of it that way @ CUTE ASS
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by katency(f): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2007
how can you say all girls likes money.what an insult,well let me tell you i can date a guy without taking a penny from him. i am not dating him for his money but for the LOVE that exist between us .so change that impression you have for girls,you will say ''some girls not All girls ok.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2007
In that case Katency l hope you won,t mind l would like to date you.l have got only five Naira in my pocket.l like a lady who is herself, knows herself,is focused,humble,lively and most of smiles the kind that make a hard rock crack and also has good body statistics you know what l mean winkthe kind of statistics that is an asset to behold day or night wink
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by jagalo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2007
what trips me most in a lady are:
1) the ass
2) the boob and the tits
3) the size of her diamond triangle grin
4) the nature of her cunt hair (pubic hair), i love to touch them
5) the taste of her cum
6) the flatness of her tommy
7) the size of her hips
cool then comes the smile
9) the intelligence and smartness
10) etc
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by OmoEko1(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2007
jagalo:

1) the ass
2) the boob and the tits
5) the taste of her come
7) the size of her hips
10) etc
Na wa ooooooooo so beauty comes before intelligence and smartness.
another dummy, walking out of the thread and hissing at the same time
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Ferlie(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2007
my women love me for my prick and not for my money - and i love them because they keep coming for more.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by OmoEko1(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2007
Ferlie:

my women love me for my prick and not for my money - and i love them because they keep coming for more.
this boy talks like a true PLAYA grin grin grin grin.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by CrazyMan(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2007
The way she talks and smiles
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by oatgold20(f): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2007
It's her Apearance,followed by her carriage,asscent,composure,level of sophistication and eating etiquete.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by amyy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2007
jagalo:

1) the ass
2) the boob and the tits
5) the taste of her come
7) the size of her hips
10) etc
what is wrong with u. r u being serious or ur'e just messing with us
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Bolarge(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2007
Pretty face. cool
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by ugodaniel(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
@Poster, this is almost an impossible question to answer. I mean, what's not to like? In any case, here is my feeble attempt:

Her grace. Ever been in a room full of people and seen a woman enter, in all her almost feline-ish grace, and have the room collectively hold it's breath?

Her oneness. Women have this beautiful way of being as one with themselves despite the fact that you may be watching or that they may be in a room full of people. They have their own individual way of doing certain little things that makes them unique. A walk, a smile, brushing their hair, taking little bites of a fruit. I could watch for hours and never get bored.

Maternal instinct. At the risk of sounding chauvanistic, she must have it. When you are down or had a bad day or generally feel like shit, she tries to make you feel better. Whether its running her fingers through your hair or holding your hand or making you chicken soup. She wants to be there for you.

Intelligence: I definitely need a woman that can challenge me on so many issues, inlcuding being a major advisor on matters relating to my work and home.

Beauty. The skin, the hair, the legs, the shape. That delicious area behind the ear. The primped hands, the cute toes. The scent. I don't want all beauty and no brains though

I can go on and on and on and[i] you know what[/i]? I already found That Woman![b] I rest ma case![/b]
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by samyyoung1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2007
jagalo:

1) the ass
2) the boob and the tits
5) the taste of her come
7) the size of her hips
10) etc

I love ur post, its really gud, u actually said ur mind.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Maneater1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2007
Shallow Thread! sad
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by OmoEko1(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
Bolarge:

Pretty face. cool
sha na pretty face u go eat. hissing and walking out of this stupid thread
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Bolarge(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
Omo Eko:

sha na pretty face u go eat. hissing and walking out of this stupid thread
Last time I checked this wzn't the Food section of the forum. grin
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by orp: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
her personality
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by samyyoung1(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2007
Not to forget, Her complexion( Dark and Lovely)

Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by benit(f): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2007
undecided
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2007
talking for my fiance, what trips him the most is a neat and clean lady.I thought i was a very clean person till i met him, he started teaching me so many thing s about being neat and clean and he constantly tells me that it trips him a lot to have a clean chic.
Re: What Trips U Guys More In A Lady by osereka(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
her BOOBS will be the first thing that will attract me. if she no get boobs, I NO GO LOOK AM 2 TIMES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! / Would U 'toast' A Guy Or Girl In The Church? / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.