Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) (33798 Views)

Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by majella4: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2018
A terrible accident that claimed the lives of many people happened at Nyanya Abuja FCT.It is unclear what led to the accident but from the photos it appears that many vehicles collided.

See the tragic photos below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/many-killed-in-terrible-accident-in.html?m=1

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by majella4: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2018

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by majella4: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2018

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by haywire07(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2018
this happened on Friday

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2018
This is sad. RIP

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Oh My Lord!!!

May the good Lord console the family of the berieved

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by majella4: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

I wish I could say RIP to the soldier in camouflage.
But I just can't.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Samirana360(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
all being will taste death definitely,... rip
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I could say RIP to the soldier in camouflage.
But I just can't.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why, my dear country man?

This can only happen in a country where Buhari is President.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Akinwerndey: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
that road is blood sucking.... countless lives are being lost on that road, recklessness coupled with madness by drivers of car and motor cyclists makes that road a death trap for decent passer by who are moving about for their daily bread.... i ply this road almost daily and i know what i am saying, thank God for his faithfulness in my life. may those who loosed their lives rest in peace o. may God keep saving we the living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Byko899(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by kstyle2(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good lord. Most of these accidents can be avoided. Government should provide motorable roads, vehicles plying the roads should be certified road worthy, licensed drivers should drive, clearly displayed road signs should be put in place and street lights should be put on roads to aid night driving
I believe if these measures are put in place, we can minimize these accidents

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by 2morogobeta(f): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
the guy in the first pic, where is his head?
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Sndfrank: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Oh God of Mercy!!!
This is too bloody

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by chordrylateral(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
I'm happy for that woman sitting on a blue create she's a victim but she's alive, not because she's holy.. it is grace

RIP to the dead ones

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by linkers: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just passed that place today to prepare for the coming of the Barbarian tomorrow. Rip dead
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
The truth is that with rampart low IQ present in Nigeria many people shouldn't be even driving sef

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by kingphilip(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
I stay close to the site and heard that twas caused by break failure of a tanker

The accident couldn't have been more fatal but for an incident that happened few minutes before then

A bikeman brushed a ladies car and the woman had to park at the middle of the road to tell the bike rider to fix the car which caused hold up on the road only for a trailer to fail break far behind and start clearing the vehicles ahead of it causing the accident that's pictured above

14 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by BIXYBABE: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
rip
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Akinwerndey: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
kstyle2:
Good lord. Most of these accidents can be avoided. Government should provide motorable roads, vehicles plying the roads should be certified road worthy, licensed drivers should drive, clearly displayed road signs should be put in place and street lights should be put on roads to aid night driving
I believe if these measures are put in place, we can minimize these accidents
oga that road is smooth and motorable... useless drivers and motor cyclists full that road like no mans business. the fault is with the motorists and cyclists

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by eedriyz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bayajidda1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why, my dear country man?
This can only happen in a country where Buhari is President.
Some people sef
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by qrymz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
The fear of Abuja drivers is the beginning of long life. I drive on the road of Abuja like I'm the only sane person on the road. RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
God save your children ooo
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigeria is so messed up,i know this will be treated like just another accident,because human lives don't matter here,this is not a country anyone should be proud of,this can happen to anybody because of the poor state of the road..sometimes I've to thank God I'm not a nigerian.
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's. Macabre seeing this,knowing that I was there passing by Moments after the accident... GOD! I saw all the crashed cars... Didn't see any bodies from the car I was in. Sad!
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by dkronicle(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chaii people family. I feel bad when i see things like this..
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is tragic

RIP
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is tragic

RIP
Re: Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
y

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Commissioning Of The Ilaje Bariga Ferry Terminal (Photos) / Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example / Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.