Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily (838 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by Gary88: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
please house I have a question is it good for a married woman to go to work by 7am and close by 11pm in the night she works in a fuel station ........ please house your suggestions will be very very well welcomed
Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by Nutase: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is it good for a married man to work from 7am to 11pm??
House please I need your answer??

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by NwaAmaikpe: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

It is good.
Because if she is lucky she might find a customer willing to pay her her monthly salary just for short-time on her way home.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by OwoKolaChuks: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
VERY MUCH NOT OUR BUSINESS. Should she quit her job and plunge the family into financial struggles? If the dough she brings is good, abeg leave story for tortoise

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by emeijeh(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
What kind of stupid question is this?

You already know the answer, yet you still went ahead to create this thread.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by Gary88: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
OwoKolaChuks:
VERY MUCH NOT OUR BUSINESS. Should she quit her job and plunge the family into financial struggles? If the dough she brings is good, abeg leave story for tortoise
you have a point

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by Gary88: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
emeijeh:
What kind of stupid question is this?

You already know the answer, yet you still went ahead to create this thread.
your suggestion is needed an reason for your answer too I need tangible reasons it's a debatable topic
Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by biafraisdead(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gary88:
you have a point
yes. Op say "is it good" op didn't ask for reason.
Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by Greatzeus(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's not good for any one to work from morning let's say 8am to 11pm,it's outrageous and a slavery.
Unless, which is probably the case,she was in afternoon shift,may be she started from 3pm or so. Anything outside that is slavery,for how much
Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by eyinjuege: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Why is her husband not providing enough for his family?
I'm very sure no man or woman wants to work such long hours, and if she had something with better hours and same pay she would port.
Tell the husband to provide adequately for his family, or if he can find his wife another job with better hours and pay.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gary88:
please house I have a question is it good for a married woman to go to work by 7am and close by 11pm in the night she works in a fuel station ........ please house your suggestions will be very very well welcomed
The boss needs to introduce two shifts. The poor woman must be suffering from long work hours
Re: Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily by donstan18: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! / Why Do Some Men Prefer Female Child First / Dying Dad Shares Final Beer With Sons- 'that Moment Meant So Much To Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.