Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State (16339 Views)

Who Knows About Salary Structure At GZ Industries / GZ Industries Agbara Ogun State / Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2018
topie2sure:

regret or success mail
Success mail for the next stage of recruitment. Am yet to receive shaaa
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Aom4u2c(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
This people self. They are slower than snail. Is the next stage of the recruitment interview or another test? They are too uncertain and unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 5:37pm On May 17, 2018
Everyone that received this recent mail around m are mechanical engineering applicants. Is there any electrical engineering applicants in the house that received d mail?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by oladistinct(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2018
Aom4u2c:
This people self. They are slower than snail. Is the next stage of the recruitment interview or another test? They are too uncertain and unpredictable

The second stage is an oral interview.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 7:38pm On May 17, 2018
Whats up with gzi i hv not received success mail or regret mail i guess i will mail their hr
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 9:34pm On May 17, 2018
I v called them like three times and they keep saying they are working on it.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 9:36pm On May 17, 2018
U can call them. Their contact phone number is in that mail sent to us for test invitation.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 9:59pm On May 17, 2018
Hv dey started conducting interview for those that got success mail i will call them 2mao
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 6:13am On May 18, 2018
Arrowgents, are u an electrical engineering applicant?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 7:40am On May 18, 2018
I studief mech engr wat of u
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 1:05pm On May 18, 2018
I studied Electrical engineering
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2018
Called them today, dey said its in batch that when they are done with this batch the will get in touch
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 11:39am On May 25, 2018
Na wa o...I heard gzi rescheduled their oral interview stage to next week...is this true?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2018
Guys that went for the interview, how was it
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by 1886martino(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
I got a call from GZI today. My oral interview was scheduled for next Tuesday .
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
1886martino:
I got a call from GZI today. My oral interview was scheduled for next Tuesday .

which position??
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 2:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Same with me here, any idea how the interview will look like
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by 1886martino(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Technical Trainee
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by nosirud: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
1886martino:
Technical Trainee
pls what is ur course of study and meanwhile av they started calling for electrical applicant
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
nosirud:
pls what is ur course of study and meanwhile av they started calling for electrical applicant
Be patient bro, if u didn't get the regret mail then u will definitely be called
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Good day everyone,

I spoke with a GZI staff.
She said that only Mechanical Engineers are being called for now.

Or has any Electrical engineer been interviewed lately?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2018
I wrote the test mech engr grad & yet no success/regret mail wen is the interview coming up
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by 1886martino(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2018
I had my interview yesterday. Waiting for positive response. Technical trainee mechanical.
Anybody with the idea of how much they pay trainee?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Did my interview yrstd
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Aom4u2c(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
How was the interview Please. Any hints on what to expect?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by 1886martino(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Normal interview questions. Know your CV very well and ready to defend your current &previous work experience convincingly...
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 3:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please has anybody in electrical been invited for interview this week or next?
How much is the net pay for Technical Trainee?
When are we most likely to start working?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
I received a call last week Thursday from gzi asking if I will b available for interview on the following day (friday) and I replied that I'll need to get back to them before the close of that same day so as to confirm my availability. But not long after the conversation, I received a sms that d interview will not b possible again the following day due to some factors that they will reschedule m for this present week. But since then, I v not heard from them sha.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
I called their number on Monday again to ask about the rescheduling and I was replied that they will get in contact that some other factors are being considered like availability of the panel members and staff shortage... Like dat...like dat sha
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Greenboy222: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Has anyone else got a success email for the interview?
Heard email has started rolling in today.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
i received this afternoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How God Miraculously Got Me A Job / 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank / When You Are Too Old To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.