Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today (41864 Views)

Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by eseveli(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
for una mind na.. una tink say na heaven una dey go Abi.. shithole country pple can eat anything... kaiiii buhari wait for us 2019
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by mickyeddi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
chucksbadt:
Dad bought this in Port Harcourt earlier today.

Funny enough, we don't even know the name of this animal.

What is the name of this animal?

See what we did with it btw

You guys literally ate a variant of a cat. You ate a cat!!
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
and then nah under food section u go c put am abi?

wait oo, abi na Lala put am ni? undecided

wandas will not end my broda grin
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by chucksbadt(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
poor animal, you guys would eat anything as long as it breathes and moves, thats how somebody will get catpox and will die a foolish hero for discovering a new disease grin

Poor animal ke

Do you know how much that animal cost my dad? �
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Freiburger(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
You are what you eat lipsrsealed
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by pally123: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
People dey get mind die! You don't even know the name of an animal and you are eating it.

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by chucksbadt(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
modelmike7:
How does it taste like?
Una dey chop anything sha!
Chai!!

Tastes like regular Bush meat

Meat is really soft tho

Trust me, you'll love it
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by FarahAideed: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's a painful thing when both father and son refuse to have sense
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by wink2015(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
AFRICANS with their KILL-AND-EAT MENTALITY!

CONSERVATION has never been in our ITINERARY.

In europe, north america and asia, this animal should have been taken to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by eebraa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tufiakwa!!! Some people can eat anything meat sha! Anybody that can eat this animal can eat Dog,Cat ,Hyena and may be human being
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by chucksbadt(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
prospero5:
I have not tasted bushmeat before. the last pic is so inviting.

More than inviting bro......tastes amazingly nice
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
poor animal, you guys would eat anything as long as it breathes and moves, thats how somebody will get catpox and will die a foolish hero for discovering a new disease grin
see her mouth like catpox
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
wink2015:
AFRICANS with their KILL-AND-EAT MENTALITY!

CONSERVATION has never been in our ITINERARY.

In europe, north america and asia, this animal should have been taken to the zoo.
clap for yourself
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by AreaFada2: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
T[b]his animal makes a lot of noise in the bush..you won't be able to sleep at night.[/b]

Blessings and relief at last to some people living in d area it was killed.

This is not that animal. It looks similar but typically smaller than civet.

That noise making animal is colloquially called "bush dog" and has no spots. Though nothing really doggy about it. They dwell on trees. Not terribly fast or smart animal. Village youths would cut down the tree they are on. They will remain on the tree especially if the have young ones. Once on the ground running from the fallen tree, they are not that fast. Can be chased and killed.

We're wasting our wildlife anyhow.

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by 2special(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
l don't mind eating if u call it any meat but cat bush meat...ayama yama...cat so disgusting.... l hate cat like kilode...
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Ellabae(f): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Civets are always beautiful

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON EBOLA'S DOOR
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
It's a painful thing when both father and son refuse to have sense
chai!
see uppercut slapback!
my broda luv ya neighbours as yasef! abi dah one nor dey una Quaran? grin
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by ufuosman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Make una flex
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by lastmaster(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
I just pray that one day; you guys won't end up eating your grandma.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by kapelvej: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Why show us d pics wen know we cant even have a thirst of this delicious stuff. Bros I beg were you dey, I might be close by
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Emycord: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
This animal makes a lot of noise in the bush..you won't be able to sleep at night.

NOT TO WORRY DEAR CIVILISATION/URBANISATION WILL SOON GET TO YOUR VILLA. JUST STAY TUNED BUHARI IS STILL ON THE JOB. *RUNS OUT*
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Emvico34: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whoever killed that animal won't go to heaven.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Freiburger(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
A bunch of grape and some stawberries in my mouth, will produce a better taste.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Slurity(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Very noisy fast Animal
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by laydoh(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
for those hypocrites shouting wildlife,make them stfu abeg,who wildlife epp?!wildlife ko westlife ni.God created them only for our purpose.stop shouting stupid conservation.how many animals do u pple even knw that has existed,u knw wat u knw.many animals has gone extinct and the world has nt change whatsover!
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Newpride(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018

Olopa ewo niti epe.... na ur pikin them kill?
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by ramdris(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amen

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by CloudResident(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
At the rate this animal is preyed on recently, it may go into extinction.And we still display them like heroes and warlords undecided

Any way I no fit blame them.Buhari is clueless.
Nigeria is clueless.
Don't just sit down there.get your PVC now!!
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Originalsly: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
pally123:
People dey get mind die! You don't even know the name of an animal and you are eating it.
That's what I'm seeing..... then when some strange sickness come upon them... do I have to say who they will blame?
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by vroy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
my dad sef like bush meat oo be it snake, civet anything, my baba buy sorry e unknowingly bought monkey one day

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Waffarianman(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
This animal makes a lot of noise in the bush..you won't be able to sleep at night.

That's not it bro. The one you're saying look like koala always barking like dog in the night... D's african civet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.