Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (13881 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by metronaija: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
The Federal Government has congratulated Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie and Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, over the honours recently bestowed on them on the global stage, calling them great ambassadors of Nigeria.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said the three honorees are iconic women in the Creative Industry who have brought great honour not only to themselves, their families and their industry, but also to the country.

He described as well deserved the listing of Mo Abudu, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of EbonyLife TV, and Nollywood star Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde among the top 50 women ”who are doing extraordinary things on the worldwide stage” by Variety magazine, a weekly American entertainment magazine.

Alhaji Mohammed also said the already well-adorned cap of Chimamanda Adichie has been further festooned after her novel, Americanah, was listed in the New York Times’ list of 15 remarkable books by women that are ”shaping the way we read and write fiction in the 21st century”.

He said the women are role models whose achievements will inspire a generation of young Nigerians to also do extraordinary things.

”Of more importance is the fact that these women’s achievements have transcended gender, nationality or race, placing them on the rarefied class of global, timeless achievers,” the Minister said.

He said the great honours bestowed on the women will further focus world attention on the nation’s burgeoning Creative Industry, thus placing it on the right pedestal to take the world by storm.

http://www.metronaija.ng/fg-hails-mo-chimamanda-and-omotola-calls-them-great-ambassadors/

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by CSTR2: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dear FG, all animals on that list are equal, but one is more equal than others.

Have some respek.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Whoeppme(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Not only MO, Chima, and omotola but All women especially mothers should be congratulated. To even carry pikin for 9months pass any award sef.....

Like if u agree

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Boyooosa(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
These are the feminists I consider serious. Doing the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by creamylicious(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
CSTR2:
Dear FG, all animals on that list are equal, but one is more equal than others.

Have some respek.
lol....ya nor well rara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by kasim155: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
THE AMBASSADORS .
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Catastrophe1: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Honestly they are not on her league,

2 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
FG confused jungle goats... all of them

1 Like

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by MRAKBEE(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Let's check the source.. This man cud be lying

3 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by lloyds(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mo Abudu is a a very beautiful woman. I have to look her atleast twice each time I see her pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Kobicove(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by OboOlora(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
lloyds:
Mo Abudu is a a very beautiful woman. I have to look her atleast twice each time I see her pictures.
This one nor know difference between surgical mutant and human being cheesy

1 Like

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Martin0(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
damn shocked ugly
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by BerryAnny(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Only Chimmamda Ngozie Adichie is worthy of global recognition tho. Both Omotola and Mo can be easily replaced with Funke Akindele and Linda Ikeji respectively. Though they have really tried in their own way,their feats are not really that incredible compared to Chi Adichie.

Purple Hibiscus and Half of A Yellow Sun still remain my best ever. Wehdone Chi.

17 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by PANDA2: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
lloyds:

Keep deceiving this poor woman. She's not fine, and is clear for all to see, even with all the makeup.

1 Like

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by IME1: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Great women after all no one is perfect
Rather we are striving to perfection
As our heavenly Father said we should.
In renewing our minds towards the ways of Jesus Christ
We become more of who we are supposed to be.
I celebrate these women to the best of my knowledge of them.
Any thing they have done wey I no know wey bad, i no join oh

2 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Boyooosa:
These are the feminists I consider serious. Doing the needful.
Not the ones hiding under the wimp of feminism to throw tantrums on Nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by dy27(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari's 2019 campaigners are once again in the act of deceiving Nigerians youths and women with fake promises.

Terrorists are planning on which institutions they will strike, while president Buhari and Aso 2019 campaigns planners are busy playing politics yet Nigeria is falling.

If liar Mohammad and his APC government really have women interest at hearts, can there be a woman as Nigeria vice presidential candidate in 2019?

3 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
OboOlora:

This one nor know difference between surgical mutant and human being cheesy
I swear, he no know
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by hypnotic(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerian government and kiss-ass republic both stay in face me i face you

1 Like

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by BE811APP: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Wepublicisenaij: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Wow
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by cardoctor(m): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Adebowale89(m): 4:20am On Mar 12, 2018
BerryAnny:
Only Chimmamda Ngozie Adichie is worthy of global recognition tho. Both Omotola and Mo can be easily replaced with Funke Akindele and Linda Ikeji respectively. Though they have really tried in their own way,their feats are not really that incredible compared to Chi Adichie.

Purple Hibiscus and Half of A Yellow Sun still remain my best ever. Wehdone Chi.

why not go and collect the award bestowed on them if they don't deserve it because you people hatred won't allow you to reason straight

if you do 50% of what mo abudu ve done you will know she's an extraordinary Lady, a lady of virtuous, industrious lady. that's the kind of lady I'm building for in the future

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by BerryAnny(m): 4:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Adebowale89:

why not go and collect the award bestowed on them if they don't deserve it because you people hatred won't allow you to reason straight

if you do 50% of what mo abudu ve done you will know she's an extraordinary Lady, a lady of virtuous, industrious lady. that's the kind of lady I'm building for in the future
You are too slow to quote. Make sure you stay off my mention(s) another time,I don't deal with kids.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by debolayinka(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2018
The only woman in that list that unquestionably deserves recognition is Chimamanda!

3 Likes

Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by blackpanda: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2018
kreniblink:
FG confused jungle goats... all of them

Why are u so frustrated.
U seriously need help
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by ugonology(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Adebowale89:

Which future? at 34 you are still talking of a future grin maybe you mean in your next life sha grin
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by blackpanda: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Jolar101:
Buhari's 2019 campaigners are once again in the act of deceiving Nigerians youths and women with fake promises.

Terrorists are planning on which institutions they will strike, while president Buhari and Aso 2019 campaigns planners are busy playing politics yet Nigeria is falling.

If liar Mohammad and his APC government really have women interest at hearts, can there be a woman as Nigeria vice presidential candidate in 2019?

See how hate has blocked your brain from reasoning. How is congratulating a winning woman a bad thing Wailing losers!
Re: Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2018
The help is it from u or FG
blackpanda:

Why are u so frustrated. U seriously need help
The help is it from u or FG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars / Samklef Traditional Wedding / Churchill Honoured With Excellence In Agriculture Award For 36,000 Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.