Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. (35091 Views)

The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Explorers(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Incredible pictures have emerged from Saudi Arabia showing young adrenaline junkies driving their 4x4s on just two wheels.

The act of balancing the vehicle on two wheels is known as sidewall skiing, and it is seemingly a genuine past time in the desert kingdom.

Pictures taken of the stunt being performed show men hanging out of the windows of the moving cars and lying down in the road.

Sidewall skiing is achieved in one of two ways - by using a ramp to lift the car into position or turning sharply or at speed in a car with a high centre of gravity such as a 4x4.

Once the car is on two wheels, the driver must steer the vehicle to keep it upright and performers let air out of the tyres on the ground to help with the balance.

The first recorded sidewall skiing was in Denmark back in 1964, and since then, it has been used in a number of movies including Knight Rider, The Dukes of Hazzard, Transformers and in two James Bond films.

Saudi men perform a stunt known as "sidewall skiing" (driving on two wheels) in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia on March 11, 2018.

A man can be seen hanging out of the window as the driver keeps the vehicle steady with the sun setting int he background.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5488153/Young-men-selfies-enjoy-sidewall-skiing-two-wheels.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Explorers(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
A man lies down in the road taking a picture on his phone of his friends sidewall skiing on a road in the middle of the desert.

One of his friends can be seen hanging out of the window saluting the camera while the driver balances the vehicle on two wheels.

A man hangs out of a back window of a car which is travelling on two wheels down a road near the city of Tabuk in northwestern Saudi Arabia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Explorers(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
A packed car in Saudi Arabia about to perform sidewall skiing.

The stunt is achieved in one of two ways by using a ramp to lift the car into position or turning sharply or at speed in a car with a high centre of gravity.

Once the car is on two wheels, the driver must steer the vehicle to keep it upright and performers let air out of the tyres on the ground to help with the balance.

Two men sit in the front of a car with their faces covered on a major road in the Saudi Arabian city of Tabuk on March 11, 2018.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Explorers(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
A Saudi man deflates the front tyre ion his car to help with the balance whilst performing the stunt.

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by IamGoke(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by rayblings(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

I'm not surprised, their juju is updated with the latest OS

Naija juju Don cast ask Evans and iya sawdiick

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Holluwaphlexy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
na person wey done chop bele fulll dey do this kind stunt na...........atleast if they miscalculate get accident they have credible doctors and surgions there to fix back their broken bones...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Seen the video 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by anibirelawal(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow shocked
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by BlueScholar(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
wow I never thought that car can do that shocked
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by HenryWilliams(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Just look at the roads.. Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Explorers(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2018
HenryWilliams:
Just look at the roads.. Jesus.

Road in the desert, wide and straight.

Like that in the middle east.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Emerikoss: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2018
Woooow
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by diportivo: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
na person wey done chop bele fulll dey do this kind stunt na...........atleast if they miscalculate get accident they have credible doctors and surgions there to fix back their broken bones...

u nailed it bro

23 Likes

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by jericco1(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
don't try this at home. F1

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Death dey sleep, some people dey go disturb am!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Pavore9: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Dem chop belleful!
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by FatGuy: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2018
It's my birthday!!!

16 Likes

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2018
watch their stunts on utube. Surely you won't try it at home
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by mostyg(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Poverty doesn't kill, it's fun that kills......Yoruba adage.
Its worthy of note that this stunt has been banned by the Saudi authority because it has sent many to early grave.
You may watch some of the videos on YouTube

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Simeony007(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2018
I must try this thing today, with our cooperative car...

I need 3 guys to assist me in taking pictures and another one will hang. Am inviting Guinness World record too

World record to be set cos am driving from Lagos to ibadan with 2 wheels.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Agentgideon(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2018
This is stale... Old video..
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Luukasz(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2018
All I see is terrorist about to carryout gory activities
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Simeony007(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:

They aren't terrorists they are just richer and don't know what to do with money bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by allanphash7(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Where is saudi—arabia
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by DaudaAbu(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Simeony007:
I must try this thing today, with our cooperative car...

I need 3 guys to assist me in taking pictures and another one will hang. Am inviting Guinness World record too

World record to be set cos am driving from Lagos to ibadan with 2 wheels.

I hope its not ''our cooperative'' car and dat you hav boooed and ambulance too

1 Like

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Yian1(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:

I know the pus in your skull won't let you to reason well.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by thelastmediator: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
They do this a lot. I have seen a video of the female version.
Re: Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. by Luukasz(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Simeony007:

They aren't terrorists they are just richer and don't know what to do with money bro
And do you live among them to know that or perhaps you are one of those who has much interest in terror acts cos to me I see terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Motors Will No Longer Produce These 6 Cars / Things You Must Consider Before You Buy That Car / Urgent Help Needed My Car Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.