Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (51978 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by joeyswift(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
If you are in a relationship and you are not happy,just come clean and tell your partner. It will hurt at first but you have gone a long way saving you both from progressive catastrophe
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by enemachris(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2018
dafeyankee:
See like he resemble lalasticlacla
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by allanphash7(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
Aint saying marriage is not sonething sweet but you will still get to understand my point when you get admitted into the institution someday

Wishing you a blissful married life ahead in future
PrimadonnaO:

Yes, I'm not. And yes, I know that marriage is not a bed of roses. Still, I don't belive it is difficult. I lnow lots of blissful marriages, and I know mine wouldn't be an exception.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:
What a cacophony of idiosyncrasies that can but only locomote out of the darkest depths of Africa.

#Sad.

Ishilove, chop grammar from your good friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by poseidon12: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

What's the fuse.

Be waiting to return his bride price MUMU

As if he returned the sex you gave him

Be there deceiving yourself with bride price and don't move on. How will bride price stymie you from marrying someone else?

Be waiting for these kids to grow before you borrow sense

I was also wondering why it's a big deal for her. Seems she doesn't want to move on. Still hooked on the guy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ositacharl: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2018
How do you expect a man who has abandoned a woman to come and collect the bride price he paid. Moving forward, Woman, please go with some elders from your home town to your estranged husband’s home town and return the bride price to him/his people. Some rites will immediately be performed and that’s the end of the traditional marriage between both of you. Period!

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

That's where the problem lies & it's a dangerous path. Everyone sees the red flags but we overlook/ignore coz we supposedly love our bf/gf & we can't imagine leaving them to start again.

If we can learn to love ourselves first, I think making up our minds when we see red flags would be a lot easier.
people overlooked because we can't have it all, someone red flags are things we can manage so we overlook them cos we know we have our own flaws too. Unfortunately some of the overlooked red flags turn out to be symptoms of a much bigger personality disorder, that is the problem
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2018
allanphash7:
Aint saying marriage is not sonething sweet but you will still get to understand my point when you get admitted into the institution someday

Wishing you a blissful married life ahead in future

smiley. Thanks.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Kulas: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Do they know it will end up like this when they were deceiving themselves and the public tru pre wedding pix always displayed on Nairaland. All that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2018
don't they have families ?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by WesternMosio09: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2018
If he insist on refusing d money, abeg let her go n giv d money to d less priviledge
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
people overlooked because we can't have it all, someone red flags are things we can manage so we overlook them cos we know we have our own flaws too. Unfortunately some of the overlooked red flags turn out to be symptoms of a much bigger personality disorder, that is the problem

You have a smart way of excusing bad behaviour. Ignoring the red flags is to allow bad behaviour to fester & will bruise your heels in the long term.

Never you allow anyone to get comfortable with disrespecting you.

My 2kobo. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Rozaytee: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

You mean the fact that - no matter how faithful a man could be, the woman who gonna cheat is still gonna spread her legs like rumour.
people who cheat will always cheat even if dey have got all wat dey want in a person..shikena
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Rozaytee:
people who cheat will always cheat even if dey have got all wat dey want in a person..shikena

Cool
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
It depends on where you are from, it shows he has left you for someone else for two years now and he is refusing to collect his bride price from you which is wickedness or he is under a spell. My dear you have to move on and let him rot with his found new love, but you cant until you return that money false fully. Like i said it depends on where you are from but whichever where, take the bride price cap in hand with your father, if your father is not there go with a trusted elder to his father's compound and say you have returned his bride price by throwing the money in their compound and run out with the elder without looking back and you are free because the said money is in their house already. Then you can move after this drama looking scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
prettyangel10:

Yes, I know d true story because we live in the same neighborhood. We attended the wedding in Delta State or Edo, can't remember again, all of a sudden, d wife disappeared, was wondering and d husband told us she went back to school, (she was a student when they got married) it was recently the full story came out that she moved out of d guys house because he is not as rich as she taught.

And d guy does not even have a girlfriend sha. This one she is saying d girlfriend is more beautiful than her is just all a lie.

okay

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

Where's your place?
Edo state.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
CioAngels:
It depends on where you are from, it shows he has left you for someone else for two years now and he is refusing to collect his bride price from you which is wickedness or he is under a spell. My dear you have to move on and let him rot with his found new love, but you cant until you return that money false fully. Like i said it depends on where you are from but whichever where, take the bride price cap in hand with your father, if your father is not there go with a trusted elder to his father's compound and say you have returned his bride price by throwing the money in their compound and run out with the elder without looking back and you are free because the said money is in their house already. Then you can move after this drama looking scenario.
Ha, if they go to his fathers house is even too much. They shud go to the guys house or wea he works n drop the money there. If he accepts it then the seal is broken. The guy is simply wicked for not wanting yo collect bride price.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

Edo state.

Cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

Cool
What a quick response. So u online 24/7 abi u can get notification?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

What a quick response. So u online 24/7 abi u can get notification?

All for you. smiley

Are you the one in NYSC top?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

All for you. smiley

Are you the one in NYSC top?
Nah. Lol. I was traveling and I saw d boy at a police check point. I started snaping him.
I no know who give am crested vest.....
Hahahaha
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

Nah. Lol. I was traveling and I saw d boy at a police check point. I started snaping him.
Hahahaha

What a quick response. So u online 24/7 abi u get notifications?

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

Hahahaha

Since you're hiding your face, may I ask you a question?

Are you beautiful? If yes, rate your beauty /10.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

What a quick response. So u online 24/7 abi u get notifications?
Copied grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

Since you're hiding your face, may I ask you a question?

Are you beautiful? If yes, rate your beauty /10.
-0/10. Check me out. I know u won't speak to me again after seeing my pix.
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

-0/10. Check me out. I know u won't speak to me again after seeing my pix.
Hmmmmm

If that's you, you are beautiful & am serious. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

If that's you, you are beautiful & am serious. cool
Tnx... grin
But I know u r kidding. If u wanna see more of my pics I can share them with u on WhatsApp. Drop ur number hea wink I know u won't want to cox don't look attractive
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

Tnx... grin
But I know u r kidding. If u wanna see more of my pics I can share them with u on WhatsApp. Drop ur number hea wink I know u won't want to cox don't look attractive

Lol, you're funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

Lol, you're funny. grin
Hey I am serious hea. Just give me a chance by showing u more of my make up face pictures. U will see that make up makes me beautiful. That picture is a n make up pix. Drop ur number.
Please
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

Hey I am serious hea. Just give me a chance by showing u more of my make up face pictures. U will see that make up makes me beautiful. That picture is a n make up pix. Drop ur number.
Please

Let me ask for permission from BabbanBura . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.