Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 (26361 Views)

The Seventh-day Adventist Church / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Shineq(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
indigenous234:
I blame Buhari for this....

Hahahaha...na weiting Buhari come do again eeeeh?
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Adesam09(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
What
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by laydoh(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
seankay:

Bro I'm way above your reasoning.
yea,i knw ur type.you are schizophrenic.you dnt have to explain anything to me,i understand. and since your reasoning is above mine,it is obviously above US,so go help them solve their earthquake problems.Mr Albert Einstein.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
seankay:
I'm 100% sure they won't investigate what caused the death my lighting, they will rather conclude it's spiritual. A white man will conduct research to see where the problem is and fix it. The black man will say things like : God is great, blood of Jesus, Allah Akbar, village people.

I don't see anything spiritual cos I know lighting can trigger electric shock.

There're preventative measures, you can't "fix" nature or they'd have done so a long time ago with the tsunamis & hurricanes plaguing their nations if they were as smart as you believe them to be.

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Shineq(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Did they vote for buhari from Rwanda?

may be Buhari don dey send thunder....lol
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Aaronsrod: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Our God is a mighty God. This devil worshippers are now roiling in Hellfire. God will not be mocked. Their ancestors have visited this things upon them. Africa must be free in Jesus.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
laydoh:
yea,i knw ur type.you are schizophrenic.you dnt have to explain anything to me,i understand.

Okay bro. I just have to let you know it was very easy to feel your ignorance but I don't blame you. smiley
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by arent88(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There're preventative measures, you can't "fix" nature or they'd have done so a long time ago with the tsunamis & hurricanes plaguing their nations if they were as smart as you believe them to be.
I was actually laughing at his comment,how do u fix a natural occurance.my guy in trying to sound smart ended up blabing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I feel you sis. I don't know much about the science of lighting but I know it has to do with electric charge and all. If they spend enough money on research, they will understand the frequent lighting problem better and they can make good decisions in the future which could include relocation from that region.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
arent88:
I was actually laughing at his comment,how do u fix a natural occurance.my guy in trying to sound smart ended up blabing rubbish.

Perhaps in his mind they're 2nd in command to God. Because how else can you explain the fetal level of his reasoning capacity? Smh.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by EVarn(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Our God is a mighty God. This devil worshippers are now roiling in Hellfire. God will not be mocked. Their ancestors have visited this things upon them. Africa must be free in Jesus.
You sound incoherent, I don't know how fanatism has robbed you of your humanity, its a big pity indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
seankay:

I feel you sis. I don't know much about the science of lighting but I know it has to do with electric charge and all. If they spend enough money on research, they will understand the frequent lighting problem better and they can make good decisions in the future which could include relocation from that region.

LOL! Just drop it.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by nueldozzy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Daddy freeze....food is ready grin RIP to the dead
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Small080(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
indigenous234:
you blame who? se na Nigeria the happen ni .... ah
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Small080(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ah..... Daddy frez con see another topic like this, oh see God
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Opentokwowledge: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
The story sef is not detailed enough for us to know what to say. When you have the full gist , wake me up, I want to quickly go and eat in my dreams tongue
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by chiefojiji(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
indigenous234:
8 speech grin
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! Just drop it.
The people that came up with these idea didn't believe you can't protect lives from lightening.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by oluxy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin
indigenous234:
grin grin
Isso ok
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
seankay:

The people that came up with these idea didn't believe you can't protect lives from lightening.

Looks like prevention to me than a fix. Even then, no prevention method is foolproof or 100% because as they say, the area is mountainous, so elevation also plays a part to why it is prone to lightning strikes. Geographical location is a factor. You can't have whatever that is on every square inch of their landscape. It's fantastical to think that you can completely stop natural disasters from happening.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by agwaisrael(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Op, when you say thunder lightning, it makes me feel you think thunder has a lightning, when in fact lightning owns the thunder.
If you meant thunder stroke, that is not possible imho.

Hope this reaches you well

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
bigblackbooty:
I always cover myself whenever it pours cos of thunder & lightening.. My by hardly believes me except I swear

Its the cloth over your head that will prevent thunder to strike you if it comes your way.

You are very smart, even smart phones still dey learn from you.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Looks like prevention to me than a fix. Even then, no prevention method is foolproof or 100% because as they say, the area is mountainous, so elevation also plays a part to why it is prone to lightning strikes. Geographical location is a factor. You can't have whatever that is on every square inch of their landscape. It's fantastical to think that you can completely stop natural disasters from happening.

You're really smart! I think you might have misunderstood what I mean by 'fix'. Of course you cant prevent lighting so fixing this problem is preventing the loss of lives since it's a recurrent problem. Research will provide results that will show if there's a technology that can reduce the impact of lighting like the pics I posted or if relocating the inhabitants from area is the best solution.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Originalsly: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
seankay:

I'm 100% sure they won't investigate what caused the death my lighting, they will rather conclude it's spiritual. A white man will conduct research to see where the problem is and fix it.
Hmmm.....Blacks are unwilling and incapable of finding solutions. Whites fix such problems. Why are they not fixing the annual fire disaster in California?...every single year.... wild fire...mansions are destroyed, lives lost...same area...every year? What is your conclusion about Whites based on that? Acute inferiority complex is not something that should be exposed...keep it to yourself.
@ topic..... most likely the building was not constructed to handle a strong lightning strike.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm.....Blacks are unwilling and incapable of finding solutions. Whites fix such problems. Why are they not fixing the annual fire disaster in California?...every single year.... wild fire...mansions are destroyed, lives lost...same area...every year? What is your conclusion about Whites based on that? Acute inferiority complex is not something that should be exposed...keep it to yourself.
@ topic..... most likely the building was not constructed to handle a strong lightning strike.

Your last sentence is the way I wish atleast 90% of those commenting here would reason but they would rather think spiritual. We are way behind bro but we can be way better than anyone if more is invested in education, research and we don't allow religion to incarcerate our thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Gilgil: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2018
1 simple question...Does the building have a lightening arrestor?

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:
I'm 100% sure they won't investigate what caused the death my lighting, they will rather conclude it's spiritual. A white man will conduct research to see where the problem is and fix it. The black man will say things like : God is great, blood of Jesus, Allah Akbar, village people.

I don't see anything spiritual cos I know lighting can trigger electric shock.

* For the ignorant ones that will attack me, the pics here should help you realize that some people don't wait for God to come fix a problem, they make use of the brain God gave them to fix problems.

Lightening is electricity basically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2018
In a sane environment, a proper research will be carried out to know the cause of the problem and possible ways to prevent it from happening again but a typical black man will say that is the way God has written their death

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by OyinO: 12:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Return of the Supreme Afrakan Deities. There will be good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Ohiorst: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2018
What the F! I guess the gods was angry
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lightening is electricity basically.

Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
In a sane environment, a proper research will be carried out to know the cause of the problem and possible ways to prevent it from happening again but a typical black man will say that is the way God has written their death

That's exactly what I was saying but they won't stop attacking me. Africa needs more people like you to be liberated.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024 / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.