Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 (26360 Views)

The Seventh-day Adventist Church / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by babtoundey(m): 2:05am On Mar 12, 2018
cry
bigblackbooty:
I always cover myself whenever it pours cos of thunder & lightening.. My by hardly believes me except I swear
cry
bigblackbooty:
I always cover myself whenever it pours cos of thunder & lightening.. My by hardly believes me except I swear

With what, if I may ask?
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 12, 2018
thunder fire you
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Afamed: 4:13am On Mar 12, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm.....Blacks are unwilling and incapable of finding solutions. Whites fix such problems. Why are they not fixing the annual fire disaster in California?...every single year.... wild fire...mansions are destroyed, lives lost...same area...every year? What is your conclusion about Whites based on that? Acute inferiority complex is not something that should be exposed...keep it to yourself.
@ topic..... most likely the building was not constructed to handle a strong lightning strike.
Kindly ignore him. To him the whites are second to God.From Jan till March in 2018, America has recorded over 13 school shootings. If they can fix everything as claimed by him, I think they would have done it long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by NotComplaining: 4:43am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:
I'm 100% sure they won't investigate what caused the death my lighting, they will rather conclude it's spiritual. A white man will conduct research to see where the problem is and fix it. The black man will say things like : God is great, blood of Jesus, Allah Akbar, village people.

I don't see anything spiritual cos I know lighting can trigger electric shock.

* For the ignorant ones that will attack me, the pics here should help you realize that some people don't wait for God to come fix a problem, they make use of the brain God gave them to fix problems.

Dont be silly! Lightning is no joking matter. If you believe that ligntning arrestor is fully capable of protecting you during a thunder storm, I dear you to stand next to one naked.

The power of Lightning is still little understood and its ability to pass through every known insulator is truly terrifying. No home is 100% safe from lightning.

Even the origins of thunder and lightning mystifies and evades the most competent researchers in the field of meterology. So what are you saying??

Do you know how much electricity is produced in just one blast? Even many massive craters are known to have been created by lightning.

What of the EMP (electro magnetic pulse) that follows or the blinding light?

Lightning is truly a clear sign for those who give enough thought.

Guy you are alone in your annotated animation, no self respecting scientist would dear challenge lightning or bravely say their home is lightning proof.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:
I'm 100% sure they won't investigate what caused the death my lighting, they will rather conclude it's spiritual. A white man will conduct research to see where the problem is and fix it. The black man will say things like : God is great, blood of Jesus, Allah Akbar, village people.

* For the ignorant ones that will attack me, the pics here should help you realize that some people don't wait for God to come fix a problem, they make use of the brain God gave them to fix problems.

Very true
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by shadeyinka(m): 5:24am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:

Your bias is exceeded only by your own bias!

Who ever insinuated that the lightning has a spiritual source?

Your pix says it all: copy paste things you don't even understand while forming enlightenment.

The OP already said why lightning is prevalent in that part of Africa.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by mmsen: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2018
EVarn:
You sound incoherent, I don't know how fanatism has robbed you of your humanity, its a big pity indeed.

You expect the mentally ill to sound coherent?

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Goldaccumulator: 5:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Mandrake007:
Their hands are not clean,sha when will thunder strike buhari.....time no dey.
Shut up, they Have a tall building with no thunder protector
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by asmovic(m): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2018
indigenous234:
I blame Buhari for this....
oniranu
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Goldaccumulator: 6:00am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaNimo1:
na god..
Na god strike them?
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Goldaccumulator: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Call a spade , why didn't god save them na?
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by CHARLOE(m): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:

My tots exactly! The church was not earthed, simple. This is d danger of poor/shoddy wiring. D Blackman never learns, he gives d blame to d devil or praise to God, no investigation, nothing learned.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Teeboi56: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Josnac:
Too many weird news since Buhari came to power or what do you think.
Read very well b4 u comment
It was not happen in Nigeria
It was in Rwanda
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 12, 2018
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2018
shadeyinka:

Your bias is exceeded only by your own bias!

Who ever insinuated that the lightning has a spiritual source?

Your pix says it all: copy paste things you don't even understand while forming enlightenment.

The OP already said why lightning is prevalent in that part of Africa.

I don't need a profound knowledge of lightening to make a point about it. The pics doesn't tell you how reduce the impact but to show you some people had made research and innovated means to reduce the deadly impact of lightening.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2018
May God grant them paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by seankay(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2018
NotComplaining:

Dont be silly! Lightning is no joking matter. If you believe that ligntning arrestor is fully capable of protecting you during a thunder storm, I dear you to stand next to one naked.

The power of Lightning is still little understood and its ability to pass through every known insulator is truly terrifying. No home is 100% safe from lightning.

Even the origins of thunder and lightning mystifies and evades the most competent researchers in the field of meterology. So what are you saying??

Do you know how much electricity is produced in just one blast? Even many massive craters are known to have been created by lightning.

Guy you are alone in your annotated animation, no self respecting scientist would dear challenge lightning or bravely say their home is lightning proof.

I would get a completely different reply if you painstakingly read and understood my post.

I never underestimated the impact of lighting. I'm glad you mentioned that there are researchers trying to demystify lightening. Trust me at least 95% of them are not Africans. Africans will rather pray to God to stop the work of the devil.

A liberated and awoken Africa will rule the world.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by tosyne2much(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:

That's exactly what I was saying but they won't stop attacking me. Africa needs more people like you to be liberated.
Don't mind them jawe
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Dwhyte(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2018
After Liar Muhammed will tell us later,no life was lost... Chaiii
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Gucciboss: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:

I would get a completely different reply if you painstakingly read and understood my post.

I never underestimated the impact of lighting. I'm glad you mentioned that there are researchers trying to demystify lightening. Trust me at least 95% of them are not Africans. Africans will rather pray to God to stop the work of the devil.

A liberated and awoken Africa will rule the world.

My brother don't stress yourself too much, you have made your point.
The latest trend now is, when you tell a black man how far behind he is compared to other race they will tag it "an inferiority complex bla bla". Black man has refused to tell himself the truth. How then can they solve their problems? Imagine someone talking about hurricane in America when even with all the equipment available (probably gotten from Whiteman), his country is still in black out in 21st century.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Josnac(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Teeboi56:

Read very well b4 u comment
It was not happen in Nigeria
It was in Rwanda

Lol..I don't have comprehension issues nwoke m.
Even though "it was not happen in Nigeria" like you said, maybe we just have to blame Buhari for every bad news since their job is to blame the past administration for their incurable failure and corruption.

Don't you think so

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by persius555(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Lightning occurs when opposite charged particles that are traveling in mid-air constantly collide continuously. At a distance of about 50km beyond the earth surface, this natural phenomenom are regularly occurring (ask your pilots who fly regularly). When there is a constant change in the atmospheric condition as a result of heavy rain, cloudy or thunderstorm, these particles gain enough inertia to travel closer to earth crust at higher speed.

As we all know, lightning itself is electricity delivering far higher voltage than needed but occurring at intermittent interval. It finds the least path to resistance as it travels close to earth. This explains why kites flying far above the earth get torn to pieces when they fly too far.
To prevent lightning disasters, lightning arrestors made of highly conducting material offer a travel path for it into the earth crust that has been prepared to properly dissipate off.

Without a lightning arrestor system in place, highly conducting materials in around a building could store the resultant electrical energy resulting in domestic damage or accident. Most prone are region that are far above sea level.

Check out this thread for more info: https://www.nairaland.com/3378666/lightning-arrestor-installation-buildings-pics
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2018
NotComplaining:

bsaying:
Rest in peace........ Do you know we only have one shot at this life.... Once you go, you are gone..... Love all, live joyful
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by shadeyinka(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:

I don't need a profound knowledge of lightening to make a point about it. The pics doesn't tell you how reduce the impact but to show you some people had made research and innovated means to reduce the deadly impact of lightening.
My problem with you is your sudden jump to conclusion as if "religious answers" is that Ogun, the god of thunder is at work.

You seem to forget that the greater percentage of Scientists (apart from in China) are religious (Buddhists, Christians, Muslims, Shintoists etc). That's why I see you as overly biased and the bias is misinformed.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by semyman: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Some churches are places for criminals and related activities

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by chapatti: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by telldem: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Knowledge is power, the church won't have a lightning conductor built on it.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by CHARLOE(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2018
DabELLs:
So your god can not save them? Christianity and mumu.
you're d mumu here, read my post b4 running that gutter u call mouth!
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by soulpiano23(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Great Scientist! if you believe there are spiritual being,then I believe your theory.If otherwise Benin people can manipulate you ohhh.
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Vannlex(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
indigenous234:
I blame Buhari for this....
mumu.... for rwanda u still dey blame buhari??
Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by sulasa07(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Where was n is ur Jesus when this happened, oh no

1 Like

Re: Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 by Niflheim(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead!!!
God was nowhere to be found when Thor was busy destroying his home!!! The god that nigerian christians claim never slumbers nor sleeps!!! They are as "naive as nine year old nincompoops"!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024 / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.