Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) (45784 Views)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2018
THE bride looks like her dad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2018
debosalau:
Just wonder how the 2nd poster got to make majority of other posters to think all his way comparing Mrs Dangote to a nollywood actress.

@op, I'm not convinced that that's really Dangote's wife. I've never seen a caption on Dangote with any woman, media even hardly report about Dangote's wife. Let's don't be too quick to judge until we get more factual information.
Did the poster say 'Dangote's wife' Poster said 'Fatima's mother'. Being the mother of his child doesn't mean they are living together or are husband and wife.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2018
why the lady come resemble his papa
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by SirAfoy1(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:
Dangote's wife resemble that Nollywood actress, what's her name self?

Iya Gbonkan
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:

Hilda Dokuboh
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by ironempress(f): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:
Abi the daughter resembles Hilda Dokubo
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by jtjohn(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:
Ngozi Ezeonu

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Owamudia: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2018
That girl is the female version of Dangote.

Damn!

Ladies, you see why it's good to marry a handsome man like me?
Don't take chances. Your daughter may not resemble you just like mine doesn't resemble her mum. cool
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Kokolett:
Hmm, the first time I'm seeing any of Dangote's wives. I heard he's not living with any of his wives.
To avoid stories that touch wink
Polygamy breeds jealousy and hatred shocked
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Kokolett(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lilimax:

To avoid stories that touch wink
Polygamy breeds jealousy and hatred shocked

I guess so.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by id4sho(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
beautyhd:
Fine people
I've not heard of Dangote's wife before
the are divorced
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by babafirst(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
This babe resemble her Papa,100 per cent.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
gold bulldozer you men
ZombieTAMER:
So a gold digger beat me to my luv

Abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Female CEOs Leading Nine Nigerian Banks (Photos) / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / News And Technical Analysis From Instaforex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.