Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,003 members, 7,806,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) (20718 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nonaira1: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2018
I'll take that nigga seriously only when i hear both buhari and burutai are heading to ICC court.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by toofit007: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2018
adamubk:
A Nigerian jurist at the International Criminal Court (ICC) has been elected president of the war crimes tribunal.
Chile Eboe-Osuji, who became the first Nigerian to be elevated to the court in 2012, would serve as ICC president for the next three years.
The announcement was contained in a statement posted on ICC website on Sunday.
See the full statement below:
“Today, 11 March 2018, the judges of the International Criminal Court (ICC), sitting in a plenary session, elected Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji (Nigeria) as President of the Court for a three-year term with immediate effect. Judge Robert Fremr(Czech Republic) was elected First Vice-President and Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut (France) Second Vice-President.”
The new appointee was also quoted in the statement.
“I am deeply honoured to have been elected by my peers as President of the International Criminal Court. As I take up my duties, I feel encouraged that I am able to rely on the wide experience of the two Vice-Presidents, Judge Robert Fremr and Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, both of whom I have closely worked with previously.
“I look forward to working together with them as well as with all the judges, all the Officials and the staff of the Court in a spirit of collegiality. I also look forward to collaborating with the Assembly of States Parties, civil society and the international community at large, acting together to strengthen and reinforce the Rome Statute system, the 20th anniversary of the adoption of which we celebrate this year”, President Chile Eboe-Osuji stated following the election.
“I am also grateful to the previous President, Judge Silvia Fernández de Gurmendi, and Vice-Presidents, Judges Joyce Aluoch and Kuniko Ozaki, for their work and leadership,” he added.
The Presidency – consisting of the President and the two Vice-Presidents – plays a key role in providing strategic leadership to the ICC as a whole.
Nigeria government is in a very big mess, they don't know the international political games that IPOB is playing, very soon the result will start to manifest, don't get it confused the man that was just appointed is not a Nigeria rather a Biafran. Don't get it twisted, the courts casein USA between brutai and the other five eastern governors for human rights abuses is gradually moving to international court and the man that will nail brutai and jubri of Sudan imposing as Buhari the Nigeria president for massive human rights abuses has taken the center stage and the plans of IPOB is about to be completed. Thumbs up for IPOB for a well calculated international political game played, you are gradually positioning those men who will do justice for Biafra at the international center stage. IPOB knowledge and strategies is equal to non, no wonder IPOB and NNAMDI KANU insisted that they must remain non violent even in the faces of brutality even when they brag that they have billions of dynamite in their arsenals. It is now that Nigeria government will know that knowledge and wisdom is more profitable than brutal force and un warrant intimidation.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 1:29am On Mar 12, 2018
LZAA:

embarrass who what now? grin grin
well there is only one thing yorubas top ndigbo at.... grin
see below

I like how I shut you up, so you can change the topic to fables that Igbo fathers tell their adult kids, as a means of closure from the horrors of the civil war, so they can sleep well at night.

Continue to catch-up, we Yorubas might just begin to regard you as worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by LZAA: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

I like how I shut you up, so you can change the topic to fables that Igbo fathers tell their adult kids, as a means of closure from the horrors of the civil war, so they can sleep well at night.

Continue to catch-up, we Yorubas might just begin to regard you as worthwhile.
so ur elder col adebayo told a fable about how ur hero died grin grin
as per catching up well once again see below... grin grin
cc imhotep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by chikarism: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:
We welcome the Igbos for catching up with the Yorubas again.

Google Taslim Olawale Elias (first African to be president of the World Court/International Court of Justice as far back as 1982), then you can stop gloating after you realise that catch-up is your eternal destiny.

If you do not know, the World Court is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations.

While I celebrate with the Igbos on their lesser achievement with the ICC, I will felicitate with them when they finally attain by catch-up, the superior merit that the Yorubas attained in 1982.
preceded by who use your google well
Charles Onyeama
don't be retard

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 1:45am On Mar 12, 2018
LZAA:

so ur elder col adebayo told a fable about how ur hero died grin grin
as per catching up well once again see below... grin grin
cc imhotep

Yes they are warning the refugees that they will be kicked out if they do not respect their hosts.

One useless refugee claiming to be Eze in Akure and appointing Igbo chiefs in Akure, was mercilessly flogged in the king's palace for not showing respect.

I learnt he started prostrating and rolling on the floor while speaking the Akure dialect fluently.

Whoever said anyone is too old to be taught respect.

Again I repeat, I shut you up so easily with a superior achievement, so now you have abandoned your inferior gloating and have embraced fables.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2018
chikarism:

Charles Onyeama
don't be retard

An illiterate that cannot read and comprehend ordinary google.

Onyema was vice-president, and Elias was also vice-president after him. However, Taslim Elias became the first African PRESIDENT of the World Court.

Or is it Vice Presidency you are celebrating with this ICC appointment of this Igbo Nigerian?

5 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by plessis: 1:48am On Mar 12, 2018
No man born of a woman can stop the igbos....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by LZAA: 1:53am On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Onyema was vice-president, and Elias was also vice-president after him. However, Taslim Elias became the first African PRESIDENT of the World Court.

Or is it Vice Presidency you are celebrating with this ICC appointment of this Igbo Nigerian?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by FarahAideed: 4:47am On Mar 12, 2018
If he fails to prosecute Buratai then he is a failure

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by LaudableXX: 5:46am On Mar 12, 2018
toofit007:
Nigeria government is in a very big mess, they don't know the international political games that IPOB is playing, very soon the result will start to manifest, don't get it confused the man that was just appointed is not a Nigeria rather a Biafran. Don't get it twisted, the courts casein USA between brutai and the other five eastern governors for human rights abuses is gradually moving to international court and the man that will nail brutai and jubri of Sudan imposing as Buhari the Nigeria president for massive human rights abuses has taken the center stage and the plans of IPOB is about to be completed. Thumbs up for IPOB for a well calculated international political game played, you are gradually positioning those men who will do justice for Biafra at the international center stage. IPOB knowledge and strategies is equal to non, no wonder IPOB and NNAMDI KANU insisted that they must remain non violent even in the faces of brutality even when they brag that they have billions of dynamite in their arsenals. It is now that Nigeria government will know that knowledge and wisdom is more profitable than brutal force and un warrant intimidation.

Was it IPOB that nominated him for the post, or got him appointed into the ICC, in the first place? shocked
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by AdaFonju: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Eboe-Osuji what a name, it means Igbo slave
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Inception(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2018
igbodefender:
Up Nigeria. Igbo Amaka.

Congrats nwa Igbo Osuji.

This is a big blow against genocide in Africa.

grin grin grin
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by toofit007: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

Was it IPOB that nominated him for the post, or got him appointed into the ICC, in the first place? shocked
if you really have internal and international insight to the paragraph you boarded, you will clearly understood what I mean by saying IPOB played smart international politics. I am not in the position to tell you how he became the president, but one thing I can assure you is that most Nigeria leaders are in big mess as the days, months and years rolls by. Neither did I say that it was IPOB that nominated him, but something Is happening in international politics concerning Biafra and IPOB that you may not understand for now but as time goes on, you will understand better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by bedspread: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2018
igbodefender:
Up Nigeria. Igbo Amaka.

Congrats nwa Igbo Osuji.

This is a big blow against genocide in Africa.

IGBO AMAKAAAAAAAAAAA

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Susungusu(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Antwood: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2018
RIP Biafra sad Sai Baba do put yoruba man there
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Doerstech(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Let me say this for the first time....
Igbo Anaka.....

11 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Dreadful: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Erryday for the thief but one for the owner of the house. Buhari, Buratai, Arase, Ibrahim, etc... The Judgment Day is come!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by noah91(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2018
toofit007:
And who told u Chile Osuji gives a fvck abt Biafra?
The guy is just a puppet. Dream on until reality jam and set u free
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by noah91(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

That's how they chest beat in delusion

3 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Baroba(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2018
chikarism:

Charles Onyeama
don't be retard

The lion of Eke..a late uncle am proud off.. cool
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by noah91(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
toofit007:
if you really have internal and international insight to the paragraph you boarded, you will clearly understood what I mean by saying IPOB played smart international politics. I am not in the position to tell you how he became the president, but one thing I can assure you is that most Nigeria leaders are in big mess as the days, months and years rolls by. Neither did I say that it was IPOB that nominated him, but something Is happening in international politics concerning Biafra and IPOB that you may not understand for now but as time goes on, you will understand better.
My guy nothing is happening. The world including Chile Eboe do not give a Bleep abt IPOB and Biafra. Eboe will only do the whites' biddings. He is a puppet

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

Was it APC that nominated him ?

7 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Bluffly: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2018
Let's pray he is not a stooge. ICC is yet to try anyone for Child and women deaths in Syria and their likes. Yes Africa has it's own but ICC is should not be for Africa but the world in practice.

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Pidginwhisper: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2018
toofit007:
[s]Nigeria government is in a very big mess, they don't know the international political games that IPOB is playing, very soon the result will start to manifest, don't get it confused the man that was just appointed is not a Nigeria rather a Biafran. Don't get it twisted, the courts casein USA between brutai and the other five eastern governors for human rights abuses is gradually moving to international court and the man that will nail brutai and jubri of Sudan imposing as Buhari the Nigeria president for massive human rights abuses has taken the center stage and the plans of IPOB is about to be completed. Thumbs up for IPOB for a well calculated international political game played, you are gradually positioning those men who will do justice for Biafra at the international center stage. IPOB knowledge and strategies is equal to non, no wonder IPOB and NNAMDI KANU insisted that they must remain non violent even in the faces of brutality even when they brag that they have billions of dynamite in their arsenals. It is now that Nigeria government will know that knowledge and wisdom is more profitable than brutal force and un warrant intimidation.[/s]
An epistle similar to this was written when Trump was sworn in as the POTUS. Quit chestbeating, it doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by chikarism: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

I never said over president
I only brought to your notice that some one was there before him so your idea of Igbo catching up the Yoruba is fallacy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida / Court Of Appeal Affirms Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.