Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

White Rabbit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Rabbit (1223 Views)

Following The Rabbit Hole - Covid-19 / We Will Capture Shekau Like Rabbit, Borno Hunters / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Rabbit by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2018
The rabbit in the third abi fourth post eyaff take over the whole thread. I initially posted a serious topic but the rabbit seller derailed the thread.

So I have cleaned it off since mod did not delete the rabbit spam post and everyone was like rabbit did this and rabbit did that. Issorait. So let's talk about rabbit. Anything rabbit is welcome. You might even win a free rabbit. Just make a sentence with rabbit in it.

Oya let the rabbit talks begin.
Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Lalasticlala like rabbit true or false?
Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
Nija sabi twists something to feat them if it doesn't suit them they will still find a way to dance one corner until it will enter their corner

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by Iseoluwani: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Matured rabbits for sale

Good evening famz

*2matured bucks NZW,NZR*

*3MATURED DOES,MAGPIE, NZW, DUTCH*

*3GROWERS,2NZW(BUCK),NZB DOE*

AVAILABLE FOR SALE @IBADAN. CAN BE SHIPPED ANY WHERE 08143412474 grin

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Matured rabbits for sale

Good evening famz

*2matured bucks NZW,NZR*

*3MATURED DOES,MAGPIE, NZW, DUTCH*

*3GROWERS,2NZW(BUCK),NZB DOE*

AVAILABLE FOR SALE @IBADAN. CAN BE SHIPPED ANY WHERE 08143412474
I don like a rabbits angry
Re: White Rabbit by Iseoluwani: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2018
GoroTango:
I don like a rabbits angry

U should like this

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Iseoluwani:

U should like this
Yes I like a cows bery bery well walahi talahi

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by highqueen(f): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2018
nice rabbit
Re: White Rabbit by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2018
That rabbit is beautiful as the op

2 Likes

Re: White Rabbit by Cyynthialove(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2018
How much is one rabbit ?
Re: White Rabbit by olasaad(f): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Lol rabbit yaff take over

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by AngryNaijaMan: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Anyone know where I can get green rabbits? Urgent.

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by EODforce: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2018
do you have red rabbit
my pet dog need a friend

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by Firstpage: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Who ever thought he could bring biafra independence must be an illiterate.
Re: White Rabbit by toofit007: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
igbodefender:
With the appointment of Justice Eboe Osuji as the President of the International Criminal Court (congratulations once again,Sir), there have been unrealistic hopes by pro Biafran independence agitators that he will bring about the emergence of Biafra, while prosecuting enemies of IPOB.

But Zikist Movement found out that the ICC president has to remain more or less neutral during investigations, while the it is someone else, the Prosecutor, who will determine if there will be a prosecution or not.

According to the ICC website, the Presidency
"Conducts external relations with States (including Nigeria), coordinates judicial matters such as assigning judges, situations and cases to divisions, and oversees the Registry's administrative work," while the office of the proaecutor "Conducts preliminary examinations, investigations, and prosecutions"

So, It is not the ICC President that prosecutes cases, even though he may have some influence if Consulted Informally by the powers that make such decision. He has no power to recommend the independence of any place. He can also stay on in his post indefinitely.

It is the Prosecutor, Mr Ocampo who decides on prosecutions not the president. Read below to see how ICC prosecutions work.

Ten key facts about how the ICC prosecutes cases

Further to the Key Features listed above, here are some of the basics you may want to know:

The ICC does not prosecute those under the age of 18 when a crime was committed.

Before the Prosecutor can investigate, she must conduct a preliminary examination considering such matters as sufficient evidence, jurisdiction, gravity, complementarity, and the interests of justice.

When investigating, the Prosecutor must collect and disclose both incriminating and exonerating evidence.

The defendant is considered innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies with the Prosecutor.

During all stages of proceedings (Pre-Trial, Trial and Appeals), the defendant has the right to information in a language he or she fully understands, thus the ICC proceedings are conducted in multiple languages, with teams of interpreters and translators at work.

Pre-Trial judges issue warrants of arrest and ensure there is enough evidence before a case can go to trial.

Before a case is committed to trial (during the Pre-Trial phase), the defendant is referred to as a suspect. Once the case is committed to trial, since at that point the charges have been confirmed, the defendant is referred to as the accused.

Trial judges hear the evidence from the Prosecutor, Defence, and the Victims’ lawyers, render a verdict, and if a person is found guilty, the sentence and decision on reparations.

Appeals judges render decisions on appeals from the Prosecutor or Defence.

If a case is closed without a verdict of guilt, it can be reopened if the Prosecutor presents new evidence

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/03/12/breaking-icc-president-eboe-osuji-cannot-bring-biafra-can-judge-cases-but-not-prosecute/
all what you have written is called 'trash' no one said he will bring us Biafra but just wait and see how the game will be played out thank God you recorded in your write up that the president has a considerable influence in any case that is brought up for procecution. We are not saying he should give us Biafra but what we are doing is to tell him to deal with human rights abuses and those who commit crime against humanity which I believe most of Nigeria military men are involved in. I believe Biafran or IPOB has enough evidence on crimes against humanity against brutai, gowon, Buhari, obasanjo, adekunle and Co.

2 Likes

Re: White Rabbit by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2018
I have yellow rabbit
Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Is this thread a rabbit market? undecided Because me sef, I wan buy rabbit cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Rabbit by koladebrainiac(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2018
smh for IPOB. hian. no be una pikin be senator for italy n still determine to send you guys back to yeast where u belong
Re: White Rabbit by Herdsmen: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
Red rabbit win am

Very cute
Re: White Rabbit by Herdsmen: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
Rabbit meat sweet sha
Re: White Rabbit by Ojiofor: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
igbodefender:
Is this thread a rabbit market? undecided Because me sef, I wan buy rabbit cheesy

Before nko? You be rabbit seller na grin
Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ojiofor:

Before nko? You be rabbit seller na grin
Chai ayaf supper po this countiri! Kai! Oya kom buy ze rabbit.
Re: White Rabbit by Ojiofor: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
igbodefender:

Chai ayaf supper po this countiri! Kai! Oya kom buy ze rabbit.

Lol.A'yam afraid of lesser fever angry grin
Re: White Rabbit by AceRoot(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
White Rabbit
BY
George Benson

"Are we really happy here with this lonely game we play,
Looking for words to say,
Searching but not finding understanding any way,
We're lost in a masquerade.

Both afraid to say we're just too far away,
From being close together from the start,
We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way,
We're lost inside this lonely game we play.
Thoughts of weeping disappear every time I see your eyes,
No matter how hard I try, oh,
To understand the reasons that we carry on this way,
We're lost in a masquerade.

Both afraid to say we're just too far away,
From being close together from the start,
We tried to talk it over but the words got in the way,
We're lost inside this lonely game we play.
Thoughts of weeping disappear every time I see your eyes,
No matter how hard I try, oh,
To understand the reasons that we carry on this way,
We're lost in a masquerade."
Re: White Rabbit by Iseoluwani: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin

Re: White Rabbit by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
How much for the plate of roasted rabbit jare?

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Pic About Nigeria? / Buhari's Loss Of Control / Ambode Concedes In Lagos Apc Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.