Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? (2195 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by azeerellaz(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2010
there is this lady in my house and she is living with her husband,the house is face me and slap you thing you know
now,we share the same toilet and bathroom.on this fateful day i was on my way to the backdoor to brush and am not
aware that this lady is having her bath because i dont hear any drop of water and she dont even close the door,in
a statement i saw her nude and she is not moved to turn around or close the door after brushing i pass the same way
and still saw nude that is when i realised she is not ready to close the and this incident happened three more and
we never talked about it and why i think am a victim is that my room is the third room to the bathroom(you know the
boys quater thing please she is tempting me.she never talk about and i never mentioned it and she is a school cert
while her hubby is a drop out.tip:this lady is awesome and beautiful.
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by SAGoddess: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2010
DUDE, are you creating all these stories, first it's the Jehova's Witness and now this, SMH, shouldn't you be studying or something, mxccccwwwwwwww, leave grown women alone and concentrate on yourself for a minute! Hai maan!
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by tkb417(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2010
Go and complete your education so you can get a decent job and move away from that shanty
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by 190: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2010
[size=20pt]common and simple english some people nor sabi speak!!

I dont know oohh!!

God why did you make so- so- many Nigerians like this poster so- so- so SILLY, why God, WHY!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by daduke2k(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2010
^^^ ROTFLMAO.
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by SAGoddess: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2010
Education first young dude, in the other post you talk about Self-service which led to Mastur-bation, if you equiped yourself with enough information, you would know both mean the same thing, go read a book or something!

1 Like

Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by sexdoctor(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]you must be a big Fool Dude,  Most Married Women Love to create Attention 4 their Husband to see that they still got what it takes to make a young man go gaga for them.
If i were u i will say hold yah self and find yah own small Girl after all our senator marries a 13yr old girl you too fit marry 10 yrs old girl
Sexdoctor says so
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by Spyker: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2010
You this poster again that your name sounds like Yerima. You are here again with another senseless post.
You better do as told. That is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
tkb417:

Go and complete your education so you can get a decent job and move away from that shanty

SA Goddess:

Education first young dude, in the other post you talk about Self-service which led to Mastur-bation, if you equiped yourself with enough information, you would know both mean the same thing, go read a book or something!
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by eridah2007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2010
Shege yaro,u 4 help her close d door na ^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by onstelly(f): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
@poster what bout d jehovah witness girl and u infection, have u go to the hospital?
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2010
Must you look You are the one tempting urself me dear undecided
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by excelabbey(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ poster, master story teller, a serial quid pro quo practitioner, perennially concocting one funny thread or the other. u'd better go to the marines!
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by galatico(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2010
That story go sell well well for Super Story, go meet Wale Adenuga tongue tongue tongue!!!
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by otokx(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
illiteracy is one of the drivers of poverty and the poster has em in good measure.
Re: She Is Married And She Is Tempting Me? by HARDDON: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
angry

(1) (Reply)

Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? / Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. / If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.