Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG (3948 Views)

FG To Introduce Healthcare Fund For Lassa Fever Patients / UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I beg to differ! If government that claims is fighting corruption says international passport is N15,000 it should be N15,000

@ bolded is the bane of corruption! and that is why we are getting it wrong!

Later we would say things are not orderly in Nigeria

How can it be when we as citizens are encouraging it undecided

Its shameful that the immigration office that is suppose to issue this document for N15,000 is collecting N30,000 (×2)

Its very shameful! what is the basis for it

You misunderstood and am not encouraging anything. Do you think i was happy coughing out 34K for a passport i can't eat? Or was i supposed to hold a protest there? Do you think the immigration headquarters don't know what's going on and don't get their share? Sure, there are places you can get it at the official rates, but am told you still haver to settle the people there or wait till eternity to collect your passport. This is not restricted to immigration. Try and get a drivers license at the official rate and see what am talking about. Like i said, this is Nigeria. A place where we exert ourselves in stealing each other blind, extorting ourselves, deceiving ourselves and then turning around to blame the state of the nation on the leaders.
Re: Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

You misunderstood and am not encouraging anything. Do you think i was happy coughing out 34K for a passport i can't eat? Or was i supposed to hold a protest there? Do you think the immigration headquarters don't know what's going on and don't get their share? Sure, there are places you can get it at the official rates, but am told you still haver to settle the people there or wait till eternity to collect your passport. This is not restricted to immigration. Try and get a drivers license at the official rate and see what am talking about. Like i said, this is Nigeria. A place where we exert ourselves in stealing each other blind, extorting ourselves, deceiving ourselves and then turning around to blame the state of the nation on the leaders.
I am not blaming you! I only faulted where you said it cannot be gotten at official rate. It so sad!
You are being realistic but it shouldn't be! Its pathetic!

Immigration itself are the people collecting N30,000! I tell you at PWD, Ikeja in Lagos.

Its so sad. The govt. wants people to abide by the law when they themselves have failed!

1 Like

Re: Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I am not blaming you! I only faulted where you said it cannot be gotten at official rate. It so sad!
You are being realistic but it shouldn't be! Its pathetic!

Immigration itself are the people collecting N30,000! I tell you at PWD, Ikeja in Lagos.

Its so sad. The govt. wants people to abide by the law when they themselves have failed!

It's not pathetic, it's Nigeria grin The govt has not failed, it's the people that have massively failed themselves. Like i said, this sort of thing is not restricted to immigration. Everyone does it. Welcome to Nigeria grin
Re: Treatment For Lassa Fever Is Free – FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

It's not pathetic, it's Nigeria grin The govt has not failed, it's the people that have massively failed themselves. Like i said, this sort of thing is not restricted to immigration. Everyone does it. Welcome to Nigeria grin
It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can a very strong AA And SS Couple Gives Birth To An AA/SS Child At All? / Nigeria Records 281,000 Case Of Hiv Annually – Fg (punch) / The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.