Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! (3121 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / Emotional Moment Son Reunites With His Mom After 15yrs Of Separation / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2018
I never knew Fred was not a believer. We prayed together, we went to church together, we even fasted together. He was everything to me. I took him to my mum, to my greatest surprise mum loved him. Mum has never liked any of my male friends. She must have excuse for not liking them. One was too short for me, despite he was a good Christian.

My growth spiritualy was slow but I was not an unbeliever when I men Fred. He put me through in so many spiritual things. He condemned so many things I used to do.

I was still a student when I met him. Fred was a civil engineer. I him at my aunt's church in Porthacourt where he was a youth leader. Our friendship brought him to University of Ibadan where I was studying regularly.

During my youth service, I decided to visit Fred without notice. I travelled down from Kano to Porthacourt to see him. I got to his house around 9:05 p.m. The gate was left unlocked. I peeped and peeped, no sign of the gate man. I wanted to do a surprise visit. I entered the compound without anyone noticing me. Getting to the door, I found it was locked, but I was hearing sounds from inside. I peeped through the window but It was too dark for me to see anything. I continued going round the house to another door which was wide open. I found myself walking right into a couple making love. I was shocked, I ran back too late because the man saw me, left the girl, and ran after me. He caught up with me so quickly and before I could utter some explanation, he Slapped me, asking me who I wanted. I mentioned Fred but that didn't mean anything to him. He dragged me along, took me inside, opened a dark room, threw me on the floor, and said, good we have a new goat now!

He pointed a gun at me, and told me to hold my lips. He opened the wardrobe in the room, brought out rope to tie my hands to the back. He tied my face with a scarf he loosed from his head. I was lying down almost lifeless in fear, when I noticed a wet hand pull down my skirt. I wanted to shout but I remembered the gun. I started begging him. He slapped me severally and deflowered me. I cried and cried as he did it but he had no pity. After this I heard him leave the room banging the door after him.

I was still sobbing like a baby, when I head the voice of Fred coming along the corridor of the room I was in. I heard someone telling him, "Scot! we have a new goat, Baba will be glad, I think she missed her way, she was looking for one Fred"
I heard the door open and the light was switched on, then Fred said "why the blood" "Idiot! did you rape the goat?". I didn't know she was a virgin the man replied! "Notwithstanding you have defiled the goat! She must not meet a man for seven days, Please throw her away! She is not useful. We shall use the old goat. She is already here for seven days." Fred said. I was shaking where I laid.

Suddenly, Fred pulled off my blindfold, just to discover it was me. Seeing his wife to be, as the goat being raped, I even thought it will be painful to him. But his reactions was very different. He only shouted "you!! how did you get here? Now that you know who I am, you have to die" I started pleading moving close to him on my kneels, then the other guy pushed me back, slapped me again and again, saying who is Fred? I think the goat is a mad one, he said laughing crazily not knowing the truth of the matter.

Go and get me my gun! Said Fred as he continued to pretend he didn't know me. But instead of the other guy going as instructed, he moved very close to him, whispered something into his ear. All Fred said was "fine!". He left the room with that guy immediately switching off the light, and slamming the door after them.

I was left alone! Immediately I remembered "wolves In Sheep Clothing" That is what my pastor use to call fake brethrens. I thought he was a sheep! So Fred is a wolf! Still tied and with blood dripping from me I knelt down, cried unto God, for forgiveness of my sins and begged Him to save me from the wolves.

Suddenly, I remembered my phone and my bag that was taken by the guy that raped me but I was so hopeless because I didn't know where they were. No one knew my whereabouts. Mother thought I was at Kano, likewise my Aunt. Who can save me now? I was deep in this thought when I heard foot steps again. The first thing that came to my mind was that my prayers had been answered, probably he had changed his mind to kill me. I was wrong, no one came to my door. I started hearing voices, music, sound of people having happy moments. The noise was growing louder! I guessed it was a party. Suddenly my fear left me. Something just told me that I could escape. I stood up, thank God my blindfold had been removed, I bent to look through the door hole, I didn't see anything. I bent again, used my chin to press the door handle, Lo and behold it opened. I peeped out, to the right of the corridor, the far end led to an opening, so I summoned courage, "if I die I die" I tip toed, moving towards the opening, although I didn't know where the opening led too. I hadn't walked a little distance when a guy half naked and drunk came out from another door on the corridor. I almost fainted, but surprisingly, he said "Mary! Mary! I said I'm not drunk, give me more drink now" trying to pull me to himself. Immediately I keyed into the game. I said oh! more drinks for you! Loose my hands! I turned my back on him. Immediately he bent down to loose the rope singing along with the music.. He found it so difficult, he was pulling my hands instead of him loosing the rope. I felt much pains, that was when I knew how drunk he was, but I had to manage. Lucky for me, one hand came out of the rope suddenly. I used that hand to remove my other hand from the rope. I pulled up my skirt very well, I told the guy" go join the others on the dance floor so I could go and get him more drinks and he left. I continued towards the opening still tip toeing. When I got there, It only led to another room, lighted though, I busted into tears, I couldn't cry aloud. I lost hope of escape but fortunately, the room led to my deliverance as i saw my bag and my phone carelessly flung there. I quickly took my phone and sent text messages to my aunt immediately, informing her that I have been trapped and almost killed in Fred's house, that I discovered Fred is a cultist, and that all she needed to do as fast as she could was to go and get the police informed immediately and come for my rescue. I also added that I stole my phone to send the message, and that she may not be able to reach me again. Immediately I sent it, she replied saying she would do exactly as instructed. With that I quickly deleted all the messages, switched off the phone, replaced quickly and moved back to my prison. They were still there dancing, drinking, and having fun in the dancing room. So no one took notice of my movements.

I was there for not more than 30 minutes praying and waiting before rescue came. The house had been rounded by police and everyone arrested

I was taken to the hospital and treated whiles the cultists were taken to court and eventually jailed. Fred and his cohort's were sentenced to 15 years imprisonment with hard labour. This was 15 years ago and i had to leave town because the story spread and it became too traumatizing for me.

I relocated to Owerri in IMO state where I eventually got married to a man of my dreams who knew my unfortunate story but still married me. My family means the world to me. My problem is that Fred and others are now of jail and I now live in fear. I have been receiving threat notes by some anonymous people saying I would be dealt with for an action I took 15 years back. I have recounted and its only Fred's case that I can remembered I testified to im court fifteen years back.

I don't feel safe anymore and I don't know what to do since I don't know who these people are. Last week there was a failed kidnap attempt on my kids in their school. Could it be Fred and his boys at work? I am afraid that it could happen again. Please what should I do? I need your advise and help please.
https://www.facebook.com/metro97.7fm/posts/1592363584203987
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Ekugbeh(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Y dn't u relocate
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Is this a nollywood 'buster?

Pls I just want to know...

7 Likes

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2018
No, it is not.
BleSSedMee:
Is this a nollywood 'buster?

Pls I just want to know...
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
pcjuvy:
No, it is not.
Wow!!! I'm stunned.
This must really be so traumatic for you.
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Donald3d(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't know much about the law, but I believe you can get him jailed again.The messages and threat against your kids are enough evidence, and those were the only people you "offended" 15 years ago.So that should keep him locked up for life.

Pls leave the country with your faamily if you have the means, there is nothing like witness protection in this sh*thole of a country

Some security tips:
Don't tell anyone your whereabouts, even your closest friends and family(even your mom if possible, its for the best, I am sure she would understand)
Don't post pictures on social media, neither should you post location
Don't use your real name on social media, don't add all those personal info like school attended etc, it would make it harder to find you once you have migrated.
Pray,Pray, Pray and act fast.

6 Likes

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by stacyadams: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
relocate,,change phone number...stop using banks..go invincible

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by dedoz: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you have the means,relocate to a different state or country.This is a very serious issue.

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmmm
dedoz:
If you have the means,relocate to a different state or country.This is a very serious issue.
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
I read this same story sometime last year. The only part missing was the 15 year jail term.

I guess OP decided to add Salt and Maggi...

Wehdone sir

8 Likes

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
where did you read the story? You Nigerians ARE VERY FUNY SET OF PEOPLE
Maychang:
I read this same story sometime last year. The only part missing was the 15 year jail term.

I guess OP decided to add Salt and Maggi...

Wehdone sir
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
pcjuvy:

I read it here on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
PLEASE, DROP THE LINK.
Maychang:

I read it here on nairaland
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Maychang:

https://www.nairaland.com/4322067/regretted-last-relationship#64669946

BURSTED.

Pcjuvy, why share other people's story and pretend it's yours

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by eyinjuege: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2018
pcjuvy:

Indeed you are very funny

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Anas09: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
pcjuvy:
I never knew Fred was not a believer. We prayed together, we went to church together, we even fasted together. He was everything to me. I took him to my mum, to my greatest surprise mum loved him. Mum has never liked any of my male friends. She must have excuse for not liking them. One was too short for me, despite he was a good Christian.

My growth spiritualy was slow but I was not an unbeliever when I men Fred. He put me through in so many spiritual things. He condemned so many things I used to do.

I was still a student when I met him. Fred was a civil engineer. I him at my aunt's church in Porthacourt where he was a youth leader. Our friendship brought him to University of Ibadan where I was studying regularly.

During my youth service, I decided to visit Fred without notice. I travelled down from Kano to Porthacourt to see him. I got to his house around 9:05 p.m. The gate was left unlocked. I peeped and peeped, no sign of the gate man. I wanted to do a surprise visit. I entered the compound without anyone noticing me. Getting to the door, I found it was locked, but I was hearing sounds from inside. I peeped through the window but It was too dark for me to see anything. I continued going round the house to another door which was wide open. I found myself walking right into a couple making love. I was shocked, I ran back too late because the man saw me, left the girl, and ran after me. He caught up with me so quickly and before I could utter some explanation, he Slapped me, asking me who I wanted. I mentioned Fred but that didn't mean anything to him. He dragged me along, took me inside, opened a dark room, threw me on the floor, and said, good we have a new goat now!

He pointed a gun at me, and told me to hold my lips. He opened the wardrobe in the room, brought out rope to tie my hands to the back. He tied my face with a scarf he loosed from his head. I was lying down almost lifeless in fear, when I noticed a wet hand pull down my skirt. I wanted to shout but I remembered the gun. I started begging him. He slapped me severally and deflowered me. I cried and cried as he did it but he had no pity. After this I heard him leave the room banging the door after him.

I was still sobbing like a baby, when I head the voice of Fred coming along the corridor of the room I was in. I heard someone telling him, "Scot! we have a new goat, Baba will be glad, I think she missed her way, she was looking for one Fred"
I heard the door open and the light was switched on, then Fred said "why the blood" "Idiot! did you rape the goat?". I didn't know she was a virgin the man replied! "Notwithstanding you have defiled the goat! She must not meet a man for seven days, Please throw her away! She is not useful. We shall use the old goat. She is already here for seven days." Fred said. I was shaking where I laid.

Suddenly, Fred pulled off my blindfold, just to discover it was me. Seeing his wife to be, as the goat being raped, I even thought it will be painful to him. But his reactions was very different. He only shouted "you!! how did you get here? Now that you know who I am, you have to die" I started pleading moving close to him on my kneels, then the other guy pushed me back, slapped me again and again, saying who is Fred? I think the goat is a mad one, he said laughing crazily not knowing the truth of the matter.

Go and get me my gun! Said Fred as he continued to pretend he didn't know me. But instead of the other guy going as instructed, he moved very close to him, whispered something into his ear. All Fred said was "fine!". He left the room with that guy immediately switching off the light, and slamming the door after them.

I was left alone! Immediately I remembered "wolves In Sheep Clothing" That is what my pastor use to call fake brethrens. I thought he was a sheep! So Fred is a wolf! Still tied and with blood dripping from me I knelt down, cried unto God, for forgiveness of my sins and begged Him to save me from the wolves.

Suddenly, I remembered my phone and my bag that was taken by the guy that raped me but I was so hopeless because I didn't know where they were. No one knew my whereabouts. Mother thought I was at Kano, likewise my Aunt. Who can save me now? I was deep in this thought when I heard foot steps again. The first thing that came to my mind was that my prayers had been answered, probably he had changed his mind to kill me. I was wrong, no one came to my door. I started hearing voices, music, sound of people having happy moments. The noise was growing louder! I guessed it was a party. Suddenly my fear left me. Something just told me that I could escape. I stood up, thank God my blindfold had been removed, I bent to look through the door hole, I didn't see anything. I bent again, used my chin to press the door handle, Lo and behold it opened. I peeped out, to the right of the corridor, the far end led to an opening, so I summoned courage, "if I die I die" I tip toed, moving towards the opening, although I didn't know where the opening led too. I hadn't walked a little distance when a guy half naked and drunk came out from another door on the corridor. I almost fainted, but surprisingly, he said "Mary! Mary! I said I'm not drunk, give me more drink now" trying to pull me to himself. Immediately I keyed into the game. I said oh! more drinks for you! Loose my hands! I turned my back on him. Immediately he bent down to loose the rope singing along with the music.. He found it so difficult, he was pulling my hands instead of him loosing the rope. I felt much pains, that was when I knew how drunk he was, but I had to manage. Lucky for me, one hand came out of the rope suddenly. I used that hand to remove my other hand from the rope. I pulled up my skirt very well, I told the guy" go join the others on the dance floor so I could go and get him more drinks and he left. I continued towards the opening still tip toeing. When I got there, It only led to another room, lighted though, I busted into tears, I couldn't cry aloud. I lost hope of escape but fortunately, the room led to my deliverance as i saw my bag and my phone carelessly flung there. I quickly took my phone and sent text messages to my aunt immediately, informing her that I have been trapped and almost killed in Fred's house, that I discovered Fred is a cultist, and that all she needed to do as fast as she could was to go and get the police informed immediately and come for my rescue. I also added that I stole my phone to send the message, and that she may not be able to reach me again. Immediately I sent it, she replied saying she would do exactly as instructed. With that I quickly deleted all the messages, switched off the phone, replaced quickly and moved back to my prison. They were still there dancing, drinking, and having fun in the dancing room. So no one took notice of my movements.

I was there for not more than 30 minutes praying and waiting before rescue came. The house had been rounded by police and everyone arrested

I was taken to the hospital and treated whiles the cultists were taken to court and eventually jailed. Fred and his cohort's were sentenced to 15 years imprisonment with hard labour. This was 15 years ago and i had to leave town because the story spread and it became too traumatizing for me.

I relocated to Owerri in IMO state where I eventually got married to a man of my dreams who knew my unfortunate story but still married me. My family means the world to me. My problem is that Fred and others are now of jail and I now live in fear. I have been receiving threat notes by some anonymous people saying I would be dealt with for an action I took 15 years back. I have recounted and its only Fred's case that I can remembered I testified to im court fifteen years back.

I don't feel safe anymore and I don't know what to do since I don't know who these people are. Last week there was a failed kidnap attempt on my kids in their school. Could it be Fred and his boys at work? I am afraid that it could happen again. Please what should I do? I need your advise and help please.
https://www.facebook.com/metro97.7fm/posts/1592363584203987
Na wa for you o. You kept your number. Relocate and change everything about you. Fake your dead sef.
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anas09:

Na wa for you o. You kept your number. Relocate and change everything about you. Fake your dead sef.
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Anas09: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2018
pcjuvy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na true nah. You probably don't know what it means to live in fear knowing someone could kill your Children.
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have read this fiction before
Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Take your family and get out of the country.

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2018
OK
andergirl:
Take your family and get out of the country.

(1) (Reply)

Original Crocs For Sale / My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me / Woman's Inability To Keep Their Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.