Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2261 Views)

15 Best Skills To Sell On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
HOW TO SCALE UP SALES TO A HIGHER LEVEL ON FIVERR AS A NIGERIAN.

I WILL SHOW YOU THE UNIQUE METHOD, THE GET THERE QUICK APPROACH TO RANK HIGHER, CAPTIVATE POTENTIAL BUYERS ATTENTION AND INCREASE SALES ON FIVERR.

Due to the recent massive deportation of over half of Nigerians offering freelancing services on the largest and most accepted freelancing platform Fiverr, there have however been a shortage of sales (so to say) as it is assumed that most buyers would rather purchase from a foreign counterpart and from a Nigerian.

No doubt sales have plummeted,  but there is a very unique method to level up.
This method is unique and permit me to say it has not been fully utilized by most people on fiverr.

If you found this page, I say a big congratulations to you, as I will be revealing the ultimate method to rank your gigs high, get potential buyers attention, convince them to patronize you and increase sales massively.

Sit back, relax and let get started.

Having carried out a thorough research on fiverr, I discovered that the best and the most easy method to rank a gig high is by creating a video for it. In as much as the usage of keywords matter alot, gig videos remains the most efficient and absolutely working method to rank any gig high.

WHY DOES THIS WORK?

If you pay close attention when opening a new gig, you will notice when creating a new gig that fiverr stated that "gigs with video increase user engagement by 40%" . Believe me it is true. You can quickly check this by going through the frontpage of any niche on fiverr, videos of any type widely dominates the frontpage.

Definitely, when videos are added to your gigs, your rank higher, your gigs become more visible and you get more sales. It is that simple.

Another major reason why videos for gigs works really well is because, you get to explain in full details the type of service you offer, how you offer them and your unique approach to getting it done.

A recent statistics carried out shows that human will more likely watch a video than read through texts.

Most buyers ain't interested in gigs description, just let them click the play button on your profile, give them the rest of mind, through the video that you are really good at what you do.

This is what they need to buy from you, this is what you need to get the attraction of potential buyers, engage them and watch the magic.

Fiverr gig videos is what I do.
I make fiverr gig videos professionally, this is what I enjoy doing.

From just #1,500 or $5 you get the best engaging, eyecatching and explanatory  videos that will skyrockect your rank and captivate buyers attention and leaving them with no other option than buying from you .

Lets get started with yours today.
Get in touch with me on whatsapp via 08096468885.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Okay...

So what kind of videos are we going to use to explain our services on fiverr.

30% of white sellers on fiverr use their face on their videos, they do this because they are generally accepted, however as a Nigerian, we can't use our face, permit me to say no one wants to see our face, we are already Nigerians, no need to complicate issues the more with our black faces.

So our videos will purely be of animated characters usually called Explainer videos, this has been proven to be the best and most engaging video type.

Explainer video can be of three types

1. whiteboard animation
2. 2d animation
3. kinetic typograpghy

I will be shedding more light on each of these and posting examples of each respectively.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
1. Whiteboard animation videos

No much talks.....I have attached a sample.

It explains in details the service you offer generally. i
It arouses potential buyer attention and lure them to watching to the end.

It usually end with a CALL TO ACTION BUTTON leaving buyers with no other option than to buy from you.

Attached is a sample of whiteboard animation for fiverr gig.

To get this type for your fiverr gigs

contact me via whatsapp 08096468885

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-gjXQ4TZE
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
2. 2d explainer videos

The use of animated characters to explain your services to a wide range of audience. It is enagaging, fun to watch and highly converting.

I use this often. I believe it is the smartest way to get potential buyers attention.

A sample has been attached below. If you need this type of video for your fiverr gigs, contact me on whatsapp via 08096468885.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06YVf6jUgp8
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
3. Kinetic Typograpghy Video

Very simple and straight to the point yet captivating and enticing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMo1ZCVnmkQ
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello all, we are still taking orders.

Don't hesitate to make a captivating video for your fiverr gigs. That video might just be all you need to land massive sales.

Make a gig video for your fiverr gig today and increase your income.

whatsapp (08096468885)
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
STILL TAKING ORDERS

WHATSAPP - 08096468885
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by firefirefire: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Get all the packages here http://trkur5.com/308148/29695
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Still taking orders.

People are testifying already. What are you waiting for?
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
We are still taking orders.
08096468885 (whatsapp)
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Most times we overlook little things that matters alot.
Hence, we tend to lose greater opportunities.

Take charge today, don't miss great opportunities due to nonchalant approach towards issues.

Take a step to a greater fiverr adventure, make a gig video today.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Og5QK0X: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Let keep it coming guys.
Don't dull. Use the power if a fiverr gig video to ace yiur earnings.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Dilama(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
rioemmanuel:
HOW TO SCALE UP SALES TO A HIGHER LEVEL ON FIVERR AS A NIGERIAN.

I WILL SHOW YOU THE UNIQUE METHOD, THE GET THERE QUICK APPROACH TO RANK HIGHER, CAPTIVATE POTENTIAL BUYERS ATTENTION AND INCREASE SALES ON FIVERR.

Due to the recent massive deportation of over half of Nigerians offering freelancing services on the largest and most accepted freelancing platform Fiverr, there have however been a shortage of sales (so to say) as it is assumed that most buyers would rather purchase from a foreign counterpart and from a Nigerian.

No doubt sales have plummeted,  but there is a very unique method to level up.
This method is unique and permit me to say it has not been fully utilized by most people on fiverr.

If you found this page, I say a big congratulations to you, as I will be revealing the ultimate method to rank your gigs high, get potential buyers attention, convince them to patronize you and increase sales massively.

Sit back, relax and let get started.

Having carried out a thorough research on fiverr, I discovered that the best and the most easy method to rank a gig high is by creating a video for it. In as much as the usage of keywords matter alot, gig videos remains the most efficient and absolutely working method to rank any gig high.

WHY DOES THIS WORK?

If you pay close attention when opening a new gig, you will notice when creating a new gig that fiverr stated that "gigs with video increase user engagement by 40%" . Believe me it is true. You can quickly check this by going through the frontpage of any niche on fiverr, videos of any type widely dominates the frontpage.

Definitely, when videos are added to your gigs, your rank higher, your gigs become more visible and you get more sales. It is that simple.

Another major reason why videos for gigs works really well is because, you get to explain in full details the type of service you offer, how you offer them and your unique approach to getting it done.

A recent statistics carried out shows that human will more likely watch a video than read through texts.

Most buyers ain't interested in gigs description, just let them click the play button on your profile, give them the rest of mind, through the video that you are really good at what you do.

This is what they need to buy from you, this is what you need to get the attraction of potential buyers, engage them and watch the magic.

Fiverr gig videos is what I do.
I make fiverr gig videos professionally, this is what I enjoy doing.

From just #1,500 or $5 you get the best engaging, eyecatching and explanatory  videos that will skyrockect your rank and captivate buyers attention and leaving them with no other option than buying from you .

Lets get started with yours today.
Get in touch with me on whatsapp via 08096468885.

I thought u wanted teaching how to make this videos ourselves and offer it on Fiverr as our gig
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by franchasng: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dilama:

I thought u wanted teaching how to make this videos ourselves and offer it on Fiverr as our gig
When I read his thread title, that was what I thought too, Nigerians grin
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy sunday fam.

Why not taking a step today to make Mae massive sales this coming week.

Make a gig video for your fiverr gigs today and watch and see the magic.

Enjoy.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Top of the morning fiverr freelancers.
Today is another good day to take the lead.
Make a gig video for your fiverr gig and experience the massive impact.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by DTalented(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
I see
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
We still taking orders.....

Let make a gig video for you too. Let's better strengthen your chances of getting sales.

whatsapp.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
Dilama:

No, that wasn't my intention, however, if you want to learn, yu can reach me via my contact shared above.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2018
Make a gig video for your Fiverr account today.
Rank higher, increase your visibility and make me money.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2018
Regardless of the gigs. A fiver video is all you need to scale up.
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2018
We are still taking orders
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by Optionalx: 2:28am On May 23, 2018
interested
can you fix this for resume writing
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Optionalx:
interested can you fix this for resume writing
Sure why not.
Kindly reach on what's app 08096468885
Re: New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian by rioemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Still here

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Successfully Open And Approve An Upwork Account? / Cbn Capitalises Agsmeis / Credit To Private Sector Falls Marginally To N23.083tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.