Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m (16006 Views)

Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by laidelaitan(f): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2018
One Charles Mgbe, masquerading as a pastor of one of the pentecostal churches in Calabar, has been arrested by the police for allegedly defrauding his lover and others to the tune of more than N17 million, www.calitown.com, can report.

Trouble for Mgbe is believed to have hit the high heavens when he allegedly sold two vehicles to a church member. It was gathered that after collecting money for one of the vehicles, bought in partnership with his estranged lover, he is said to have informed his lover that payment for the vehicle was still outstanding. Acting on the wrong information he fed his lover, a widowed retiree, the police received from the lady. The complaint prompted a late night raid to recover the said vehicle.

At the Zone 6 Police Command, Calabar, Cross River State where the matter was reported, investigations by www.calitown.com showed that Mgbe had fed wrong information to the police.

We also gathered that Mgbe systematically conned his lover into parting with a cumulative N15 million in a well planned scheme that left his lover broke. “The most painful part of this whole scam is that his lover’s bed ridden brother gave him on trust, his automated teller machine, ATM, card to withdraw some money to foot his medical bills but he went a step further to withdraw a little above N2 million from the account under false pretences. Mgbe did not even consider that the man who owns the account was bed ridden”, a police source told us.

It was also discovered that, prior before this seeming mayhem was unleashed, the church where he pastors and his lover is a deaconness, had accosted them and frowned at the unholy alliance, ” but they denied before us all that their relationship was not sexual in nature”, one church member said. But when the police interrogated the suspect and his estranged lover, both accepted that their relationship was canal.
Police sources further established that the suspect had serially conned his unsuspecting lover of huge sums of money under the pretext that he had Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, contracts to execute. Believed to have been married and separated, before now, the suspect did not at any point deny the plethora of allegations before his person.

At press time, he was still in the custody of the police at th Zone 6 Police Command, Calabar, for further investigations.

http://www.calitown.com/calabar-pastor-dupes-lover-others-of-more-than-n15-million/

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by kelexray(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
hmmm it really smells good to be ontop well its my oga ontop that knows why? anyway i dedicate this space to my sweet mother kiss kiss

back to topic, calabar way tire me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Runaway: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
U get what u want with many of these criminals parading themselves as pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Oyindidi(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by trouper9(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
it is well
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by NwaAmaikpe: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

His lover is heartless and does not have the fear of God.
Doesn't the Bible say in Psalms 105:15;

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm"?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by omocalabar(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Have Neva heard "Yoruba pastor or Igbo pastor or Hausa pastor" as title before in all my 10yrs of membership on nairaland...oga MOD, between u and Buhari, I Neva know which one of una bigotry go first kill
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by rhythyson: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Charles Mogbe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Annnonymous: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Someone cannot dupe in peace again

Which kain wahala be this

12 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by emaopel: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
judgement and End time
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Small cash compared to his counterparts

still learning the trade.

He should go learn from Oyedepo or Adeboye on how to mentally enslave and rip off.

JJC

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by nony43(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
F
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by nairavsdollars(f): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
many pastors in Nigeria are scammers

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by adzer: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Old women everywhere looking for young men to scratch their condo. Na condition too!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by okerekeikpo: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
AfonjA pastor naso them dey disgrace Christians

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by DoktaRen(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
We don't know when it started, only when it ended. What a life. Bringing bad name to the ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by IamFisherman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Don't mention��
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Next2Bezee(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
He should have been patient and just stolen the money through tithes like his fellow crooks do it. The sheeple are plenty grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by kerry57: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
U had better use the sentence Pastor ,use the fake Pastor. Stop the attack on the body of Christ by this social media brouhaha. There are consequences my friends. At the end it's either u had aided in building the body of Christ or destroying it. Pls stop the attacks.
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by allanphash7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Xisnin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
kerry57:
U had better use the sentence Pastor ,use the fake Pastor. Stop the attack on the body of Christ by this social media brouhaha. There are consequences my friends. At the end it's either u had aided in building the body of Christ or destroying it. Pls stop the attacks.
You mean the body of lie, pretense and fraud?

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His lover is heartless and does not have the fear of God.
Doesn't the Bible say in Psalms 105:15;

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm"?
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by uchman48(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
This are the kind of people that give daady freeze the guts to insult christainity

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by kerry57: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Xisnin:

You mean the body of lie, pretense and fraud?
I mean the body of love, peace and true salvation.If u have not tasted any of this, sincerely go to him in prayers and tell him u need an experience of who he is and see what will happen. God bless u in IJN as u do this.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by joinnow: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
See as the guy dey think .........yawa don gas for 2018.
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by donqx: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
oh
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
rhythyson:
Charles Mogbe grin grin grin grin grin

it is mgbe not mogbe, 17m is chicken change compared to what the real mogbes make in lagos and environs

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by semyman: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pastors and Fraud. Now tithes and offerings are no longer sufficient for their greed. They do rituals, sleep with married women yet they are into robbery too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got My Fake Ife, Ui, Nysc Certificates For N350,000 / Charles Okah’s Death A Rumor – NPS / After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.