Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m (16008 Views)

Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by vertueptime: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
If them no impregnate na to scam, pastors always in the news for crime, some one shld do a statistics of crime of pastors
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
What does it mean 'masquearding as one of the pastors of a pentecostal church..."? Either he was the pastor of the said pentecostal church or he wasn't. You cannot masquerade as a pastor since there is no criteria that differentiates between real and masquerade pastors. Was he not speaking in tongues, working miracles and collecting tithes as Christianity stipulates before he was caught? Or is it because he was caught with his hands in the cookie jar that he is a masquerade and not a pastor? All the uncaught thieves in churches, are they not pastors?
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by undisputedgbola(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His lover is heartless and does not have the fear of God.
Doesn't the Bible say in Psalms 105:15;

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm"?
Your name is supposed to be used as a prayer-point against every form of deliberate act of stupidity in humans.

I really do hope this your ACT is a source of income; if it's not.......... im sorry!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm a Christian and I go to church, but wouldnt allow any pastor, prophet cajole me to do something against my will. I'm too educated to be deceived.

A lot of fake pastor everywhere, reason I have pity on those that consults a pastor before taking any decision in their life/marriages; women are targeted victims.
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by 400billionman: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
I dey pity ladies wey dey let down their guards once they hear pastor, hehehe, I go give you brain resetting slap if you be my relative
Re: Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m by brightalo1010: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Where is that brainwashed Nairaland preacher let him come and blame this on Joe Biden.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges / I Got My Fake Ife, Ui, Nysc Certificates For N350,000 / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Boy In Benin, Remanded In Prison. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.