Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! (1068 Views)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) / Kennedy Ife Death: Man 'killed By Family In Botched Exorcism' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2018
This is so sad!!! cry cry cry cry cry

FULL STORY:

A 50-year-old man has been jailed in Switzerland for trampling his daughter to death in a supposed exorcism. He was also accused of engaging in a sexual act to revive his mentally-challenged daughter.

A Swiss court has sentenced a German man to nine years imprisonment for killing his mentally-challenged daughter.

The man is said to have trampled his 25-year-old daughter to death in an effort to exorcise a demon.

The prosecution presented videos demonstrating the brutal assaults using a life-size straw puppet. The videos displayed how the man stood on his daughter as she lay on the floor and forcefully kicked her in the stomach.

The prosecutors also accused the man of raping his dead daughter in an effort to revive her.

Autopsy reports showed that the girl died of internal injuries. The German man told the Frauenfeld District Court in the canton of Thurgau that he was simply giving his daughter a massage to drive out the demon.

Terming the act a negligent homicide, his lawyer requested for a lenient three-year sentence.

They plan to appeal Friday's verdict.

The incident took place in January 2016 in the municipality of Wagenhausen in Thurgau canton.

The victim had known her biological father only for about two and a half years, Swiss newspaper St. Galler Tagblatt reported.

The two met on several occasions since coming in contact, including at the apartment of a mutual friend in Wagenhausen, the newspaper said.

The link:.............................................http://www.dw.com/en/german-father-tramples-daughter-to-death-in-bid-to-exorcise-demon/a-42917080

1 Like

Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Niflheim where do you get these horrible stories from every week? Na wa ooo
What's your deal with searching about these weird stuff?

1 Like

Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by Angelparadise: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
This demonic acts by her possessed acclaimed dad shows he is mentally, spiritually and humanly deranged and challenge evil man . The same horror act should be perform to him to see if he survives it .
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by CuteMadridista: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelparadise:
This demonic acts by her possessed acclaimed dad shows he is mentally, spiritually and humanly deranged and challenge evil man . The same horror act should be perform to him to see if he survives it .

Its possible he got the instructions from our Almighty Yahweh
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by Angelparadise: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Please speak for your god ,I don't know you and your god from Adam
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelparadise:

Please speak for your god ,I don't know you and your god from Adam
Do you really know your God?
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by ellagabs(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
CuteMadridista:

nawa o, what kinda talk is this?
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by tintingz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Niflheim, abeg where you dey see all these weird news about these religious freaks, the thing no dey finish? cheesy
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
@4kings and @cuteMadridista

My senior bros in the [/b]"Sacred and Unholy Order of the Abominable Pumpkins"[b] is the one that brings the stories to me around 9 minutes to midnight, and he orders me to publish them.............................................I have no choice but to do what he asks me to do!!! We are family!!!

Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Niflheim:

My senior bros in the [/b]"Sacred and Unholy Order of the Abominable Pumpkins"[b] is the one that brings the stories to me around 9 minutes to midnight, and he orders me to publish them.............................................I have no choice but to do what he asks me to do!!! We are family!!!
Lol grin grin grin
Abeg OtemSapien is enough, no go start your own stories ooo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by CoolUsername: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Trample daughter to death.

Rape corpse.

Nine years imprisonment.

Wtf?
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
CoolUsername:
Trample daughter to death.

Rape corpse.

Nine years imprisonment.

Wtf?
Prolly the swiss has less severe sentences.
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by godisgood200: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
4kings:
Niflheim where do you get these horrible stories from every week? Na wa ooo
What's your deal with searching about these weird stuff?
This is how you know a sadist. Nothing enlightening or uplifting ever comes from him, only what will.dampen the apirit.

Dark energy.
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by godisgood200: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
ellagabs:

nawa o, what kinda talk is this?

Ignore him. The demon inside of him just spoke out.
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by godisgood200: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Niflheim:

My senior bros in the [/b]"Sacred and Unholy Order of the Abominable Pumpkins"[b] is the one that brings the stories to me around 9 minutes to midnight, and he orders me to publish them.............................................I have no choice but to do
what he asks me to do!!! We are family!!!
This explains your hatred for YHWH. Hmmmm. Seeds bares fruits when they rippen, you shall reap.

Let the darkness forces you promote inhabit you.
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by Niflheim(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
@godisfoolish200,

I was not the one that drowned every human in a global flood!!! Why are you so angry with me?
Re: Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! by 4kings: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Marry (early) Just To Have Sex / MFM Manna Water Live Stream MAY 2018 / Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.