Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (55850 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ZombieTAMER: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
timsbee:
Over and over again....

Him like no other

See them undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sometimes it feels like the stupid people in this life outnumber the ones who have sense...
Yet some friends won't lemme hear word abt marrying wen Dem dey feel d heat sha...
Funny hw ppu only bother u for tins Wey no good but nobody go rmbr u if Na to call sombori Wey Dem go give free money/buiz...

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by labake1(f): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Who love epp
Love is wicked
Stay single and pray

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by AntiWailer: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yezzz ooo
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Opinionated:
This question can break a marriage.
Sure, it will break many, cos some partners will see each other's responses and start making important decisions. Marriage a very big wahala. I do not think it is natural. It is just for social control and energy transaction for the matrix. But at least one has a personalized sex organ to generate orgasm almost always, when needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omega2128(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
no, I'd have taken path of money

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by annnikky(f): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Na wah oo... The No here pass yes oo undecided Na so marriage pain reach

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by terrezo2002(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
What do you expect when you marry for the wrong reasons. Marriage is sacrifice. You love even if your partner doesn't deserve it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by WhoBeThisMan: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Love is not what we thaught it was before. When you get married, then with time you realise that love is a decision, not a feeling

14 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bethyz(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
I will marry my husband again oooo. I don't think anyone can be like him.

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tinamalove:

Yes, from Our own experience, love is Sweet.would have married him if I knew what I know now.
grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Amby102: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
I wld hv regretted not marrying my spouse.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by thiscounts(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
If a kid knew learning A,B,C would still make him learn complex sentence,he wouldn't have proceeded further.
And not knowing that has been a thing of blessing,sames goes for marriage.
Not knowing what you know now is the beautiful of a marriage.

17 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by akankemi1(f): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
hmmmmm....marriage sha
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Donald7610: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ọlọ́run májẹ
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Patented:
it appears a lot of pple close eye when dem dey marry. Come dey open eye later.
That is why they say love is blind but marriage dey open eye.

8 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by SoNature(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lots of No. Nowadays, marriage is a mere sorrow and regrets behind a fake smile. Smh

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
No, I wouldn't Berry was a weirdo
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by kemelyt: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes and plenty Yes. I don't think there's anyone better out there..

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by OgenemaroKessy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sincerely NO.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by oloriLFC(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
timsbee:
Over and over again....

Him like no other
Was about typing the same
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Seun360(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Not bragging but whoever that will marry me will remarry me in his next world. I'm simply unique.

Wish to marry my kind of person too.

But the kind No's wey I dey see here plenty, God abeg lets not make decision that we will regret in future.

Na true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by piagetskinner(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

you that is talking..I hope you're hardworking..and not wearing poverty like agbada?

cos no reasonable guy likes a liability.. just saying

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by nalizzzy: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
no wit d way d family control him like mumu

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
thiscounts:
If a kid knew learning A,B,C would still make him learn complex sentence,he wouldn't have proceeded further.
And not knowing that has been a thing of blessing,sames goes for marriage.
Not knowing what you know now is the beautiful of a marriage.

Nonsense. You can wait till u know somebody fairly well rather than blindly jump in, hoping they r 4 u.

Also,
The question is malformed because it misses that marriage is FOR THE CHILDREN.
MARRIAGE IS FOR HAVING AND RAISING CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by paix(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes, I would've married earlier.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

Ok, how about a very jealous, controlling guy who thinks u r sleeping with all his friends?

How will HIS millions make u happy?

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Phyqee10(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol. Even okpos dem wey never marry too dey shout no no. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by shine12: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Many women married with the dream and mentality of "my husband will spoil me with luxury and shopping trips" but when they found out that marriage heavily entails endless "boring" stuffs such as taking care of children, endless cooking and open legs for Mr Man in the night along other commitments, they feel disappointed.

I don't blame them to be honest. I can't believe I'm saying this as I'm of the opinion that money should not be the borderline of your happiness but I will say it: If there is money, Ease and pampering all the NO would be a BIG YES.

26 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by piagetskinner(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
nawa oo these comments seriously calls for concern...

anyway I'm single...I pray not to make the same mistakes that those lots up there have made and are regretting.... there's no u turn in marriage o..once u enter u don enter b that

e b like say na to become priest sure pass o

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Tinamoore(f): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
This is why I'm against 2 months dating

Cc NwanyiAwkaetiti

On the contrary, knew him way back in the university. Married him when he had no money.Sacrificed my chance to travel abroad to him.but when he started making money, he changed completely.have now abandoned me and the kids probably for his white girlfriend

So no, mine was not about two months dating.it's about a man who acted like he loved me cos he was poor.but showed his true colour when he started making money.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:
Sure, it will break many, cos some partners will see each other's responses and start making important decisions. Marriage a very big wahala. I do not think it is natural. It is just for social control and energy transaction for the matrix. But at least one has a personalized sex organ to generate orgasm almost always, when needed.

U forgot the most important reason for marriage: HAVING AND RAISING CHILDREN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / He Is 35 And Still Single / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.