Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) (61832 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by WotzupNG: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Below are pictures showing Nigerian singer, D’banj in his Ikoyi home.

The Koko master dressed in Germany’s football jersey as he posed beside his big screen tv and awards.

https://www.wotzup.ng/dbanj-big-screen-tv/

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by ChopBellefull(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
All i cn see in d scnd pic is his deak! grin

Pple calling me gay, abeg m very str8 m nt gay.. I said wat i saw.. Shuo!

Well up barca tomoro... Nd i think i dedicate ds FTC to all Barca fans worldwide

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
You are a gayful human being.

How on earth did your mind go there when you're not a woman.

Today I christen you "Gaybby"

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by mmclatino(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
it's awesome. Keep WINNING.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by stubbornman(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
MANrisky like you undecided undecided

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by newsynews: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by timilehin007(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
All i cn see in d scnd pic is his deak! ;oD
GAYbuel

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by hubtiva: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
lol
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Orilonisé........��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Arsenalholic(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
GAYbriel angry
ChopBellefull:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh God Almighty, turn me to good news.
Whatever i do let it become news...

If i wave, sit, dance, eat, bend, jug, ...let them command attention and object of good news ...
Only the living are celebrated, let my life praise you oh Lord

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by femadesh(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
I love big screen TV

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
sad

The speed with which Dbanj's childishness evaporated after he got married is something Davido and wizkid should emulate. Two old men that do not want to grow up

7 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow!
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Xinzu: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
They once believed that this guy has gone bankrupt. Dbanj won't know poverty, unlike some of his critics.

17 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by martineverest(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
that TV must be an old one with those large bezel

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nat2008(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
So we should fry beans and eat abi
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ballers
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Space booker
Oya drop it grin
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Iwillnotjump: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol LCD. Look at how the sun is messing with the screens visibility. Atleast get an oLED even if its a bit smaller.

14 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by amiibaby(f): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
u must be gay

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by fucktoto: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:

GAYbriel.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why him no show us frm a distance like psquareD? Dis doesnt look like a mansion cheesy.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by millionboi2: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Even camera no cover m
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by IamAirforce1: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by smartistics(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Am I the only one seeing PS4 there?

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by fistonati(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
colourful and cool. we shall all be great
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by OboOlora(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
4million naira TV in a 4million naira rented apartment

Pls who has Shina Peters phone no, I need to give DBanj cheesy

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by RexTramadol1: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na wa o

Wen light no gree stable u dey buy big TV

U beta go buy mikano join

I no go epp u if the mainframe computer generate heat finish u o

Make I face front....... I don tire

We sef get for our house, saka manje.

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by wealthybrain: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one. But it's LCD na. See the huge bezeless sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.