Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Brad Pitt Vows To Stay Celibate For A Year After Shock Angelina Jolie Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad Pitt Vows To Stay Celibate For A Year After Shock Angelina Jolie Split (344 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Vows To Stay Celibate For A Year After Shock Angelina Jolie Split by NigeriaGIST(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Brad Pitt vows to stay celibate for a year after shock Angelina Jolie split

Brad Pitt has reportedly vowed to stay celibate for a year following his shock split from his Hollywood star wife, Angelina Jolie.

The 54-year-old actor and movie producer is also said to be putting himself together by keeping fit, eat healthily and cut alcohol from his diet.

A source told The Sun: 'He's looking after number one. Brad is really sorting himself out. He's getting trim, eating healthily and has cut out the booze. He has been in relationships for pretty much all of his entire adult life. Now that he's single, he's doing things he's previously been unable to do.'

Brad Pitt split with wife Angelina Jolie in 2016, after 11 years and six kids together.
This comes after Actress and stand-up comedian, Tiffany Haddish claimed that the veteran actor told her they would date.

“He said in one year if he’s single and I’m single, we gonna do it, so you know what that means … But he do got seven kids, I don’t know if I could deal with a man that’s got that many kids,' she told Ripa during the Live! with Kelly and Ryan‘s special post-Oscars show.

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/03/brad-pitt-vows-to-stay-celibate-for.html

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

Re: Brad Pitt Vows To Stay Celibate For A Year After Shock Angelina Jolie Split by BeingFrank(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
If You Default, Will You Still Confess To The Media. I Weep For The Future Of These So Called Celebrities. Their Marriages Keep Crashing Like Avalanches.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Advises Messi How To Win World Cup / BB Naija Ex-housemate, Anto Reveals How The Show Has Improved Her Social Skills / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.