Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) (67356 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Abeg this guy wey dem dey call Critic na in wedding?? Mr Critic is it ya wedding

2 Likes

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by mumureloaded(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
sometime I don't really want to care

and when I do, nobody say who's there

I just hide my face because I fear

I fear because they may here

and when they do, they will definitely share my secret I have been keeping for many years

criticise those who can don't care

I don't want to waste my fair share internet cos I'm here......

I can do anything with the holy water of 64% on my right hand
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Wynnah(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is she your bride? Your cleavages??
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by movid(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na them know.. To chip in it is very paramount to know the number of anybody close to u off hand in case of emergency when ur fone goes off. Now abeg wetin be the English for ponmo?.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by idu1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
E no concern me. I no fit dey make noise on top people wey don make much money for this life.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Odingo1: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Islamic law is for the poor urchins, they just cage them in hijab to close up their brain and suffocate then so that heat and meningitis will be dealing with them while the children of the rich enjoy fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Queenext: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Law is for the poor.

Be rich,and see how laws and culture would be suspended for u
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Slim101(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
As long as the couple, their parents and families are happy about the wedding, every other opinion is null and void!
All in support say H!
Against say Nay!

The 'Hi's have it!

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by xynerise: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
You think the rich and elites will do the crazy things the poor Muslims do? How many Muslim elites have the black dot on their foreheads ?

Hypocrisy and Africans
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by julybaba(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fanaticism Vs Westernization

Fanaticism is the song of the "low lifers"

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
oloriadejoke:
I wonder why some people will just die over anoda pikin issues,so far their parent loved what they do haters should go and swallow 50 naira rat poison
my dear d thing tire me self, why. Drink panadol for person headache

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Religion is for the poor

The Salvation of the rich is more riches grin cheesy

More money grin cheesy

More wealth grin

On a more serious note I don't think that dude can quench the fire when the lady's volcano eruption starts..
The guy look like he is in the noodles gang undecided
Very correct.

Same with politicians.
Politicians are not in any religion, what they do is to attach themselves with the most dominant religion in their region to gain power.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by julybaba(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
xynerise:
You think the rich and elites will do the crazy things the poor Muslims do? How many Muslim elites have the black dot on their foreheads ?

Hypocrisy and Africans
Hmm, that damn true

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
The paparazzi sef fit make wedding crash
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by nchezo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Exactly, only the poor muslims follow the rules, d rich do as they like. Those children had their education abroad not naija and u expect dem to follow ur rule?
ZombieTAMER:
Religion is for the poor

The Salvation of the rich is more riches grin cheesy

More money grin cheesy

More wealth grin

On a more serious note I don't think that dude can quench the fire when the lady's volcano eruption starts..
The guy look like he is in the noodles gang undecided
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
These people are always hypocritical, dunno why...
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Jac007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
This lady is beautiful kiss
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Chai dis ones dey here dey enjoy while de rest dey slam head for ground dey smell pesin yansh wen dey for front. Tufiakwa! Almajiris reaction the next time any Imam comes to preach headslamming to them.

[img]https://media1./images/a50e887ed9c13b6eb5fca8bf3b8c95d4/tenor.gif?itemid=9271317[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Omololu2121: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
What is their business. Northerners use Islam to repress people. Let the young couple be. They take people's private live too personal in the North and I see politics of suppression using religion. Most Muslims covering their heads do so because of being vilified by this extremist.

In Iran, it is illegal for women to leave their hair open or shake hands with men. However, once they leave that country to Canada, UK etc, they all throw away their veils and start dressing sexy. This underscore the hypocrisy and politics of Islamic suppression.

Issues of religion should be such of personal conviction not vilification and repression angry
which Iran are you talking about ? You better stop typing nonsense
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Omololu2121:
which Iran are you talking about ? You better stop typing nonsense

Did you read what I wrote properly? I have first hand experience of what I wrote. Been to those places. Perhaps you didn't understand my write up.

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
The good thing is she coming to the south, a more cosmopolitan environment. Both are Muslims just because of the circumstances of birth nothing more nothing less. Given the opportunity, they will decamp.

newsynews:
The wedding between Fatima Ganduje and Idris Ajimobi is still generating a lot of criticism from many who claim the couple went against everything an Islamic wedding should look like.

First to go public with his criticism was Atiku's media consultant, Na-Allah Mohammed Zagga, who criticized the hisbah police in Kano for not speaking against the first leg of the wedding event which held in Kano state and was witnessed by President Buhari and 22 state governors. He wondered why they lost their tongue concerning this issue, when they used the same tongue to criticize the daughter of Emir of Kano for dressing in a western ifluenced attire.

Next to speak concerning the event is former governor of Kano state, Rabiu Kwankwaso who labelled them a non-virtous couple and said people were not happy about the wedding event.

Adding to the growing list of those frowning at the event is Sheik Ahmed Gumi. He said,

Well, below are some pictures from the wedding events. Let's try to see why there are people who feel offended by what went down.

1. Couple seen kissing and caressing in photos.

Going by reactions online, many say it is quite unislamic to do such in pictures and in public.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/03/why-many-criticizing-wedding-events-fatima-ganduje-idris-ajimobi.html
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
It is surprising that a Muslim lady did her wedding in a Christian white wedding gown. While the poor ones will be shouting Haram.

Well, it can be concluded that Islam is for the poor. The rich don't give a damn about it.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by Golly1: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Del-estate Enterprise is currently selling landed property @ Agbara/Lusada Ogun State. At an affordable price of #280,000 per plot for an outright payment or #400,000 by installment. This offer last till 31st March 2018. When the price will revert to our old price of #400,000 per plot. Hurry NOW and grab yours!!!

Facilities & Features

1. Well Planned Layout
2. Gated Community
3. Adequate Security
4. Strategic Location
5. Affordable
6. Amazing Return
7. Convenient & Flexible
8. Payment Plan

delestates.com

Please call: 07031654823 for immediate inspection

Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by ApexPredator: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mans no fit enjoy him wife again? grin
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
What is their business. Northerners use Islam to repress people. Let the young couple be. They take people's private live too personal in the North and I see politics of suppression using religion. Most Muslims covering their heads do so because of being vilified by this extremist.

In Iran, it is illegal for women to leave their hair open or shake hands with men. However, once they leave that country to Canada, UK etc, they all throw away their veils and start dressing sexy. This underscore the hypocrisy and politics of Islamic suppression.

Issues of religion should be such of personal conviction not vilification and repression angry

Yet, they flaunted child weddings all the way into this millennium breeding like rats.

Their inordinate preoccupation with the proceedings of the "other room" is a pointer to their needless hypocrisy, crippling confusion and archaicness in this day and age!

No wonder, anywhere they get free hand to flourish always goes up-in-smoke in the shortest possible time!
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by ayagha: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
According to a Muslim friend, Islam is unattractive to enlightened Muslims hence the compulsion
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by bikefab(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sometimes i am forced to think that the advancement of islam is a curse and slavery to those who practice it...but i will not say it because i have some very good and forward thinking muslim friends.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
newsynews:

3. No hijab

Many complained that putting on of hijab is almost alwasy enphasized on when it comes to average people, while children of the elites who make such emphasies are excused.

Go and tell that to buharis daughter when it was brought up the answer was does Zara look like a commoner,which shows that most of your Islamic laws are made for the lowlife.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by saintneo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
What is their business. Northerners use Islam to repress people. Let the young couple be. They take people's private lives too personal in the North and I see politics of suppression using religion. Most Muslims covering their heads do so because of being vilified by these extremists.

Iranian people especially women lived modern lives until the Iranian Islamic Revolution...they went back to 1492.
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by intruxive(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is talking against another mans wife no longer forbidden in islam?
If her husband is ok with her, whats their own business, hypocrites angry
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
saintneo:

Iranian people especially women lived modern lives until the Iranian Islamic Revolution...they went back to 1492.

I am talking about Today's Iran
Re: Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) by BetaThings: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
WotzupNG:

Na wah for all these Islamic clerics dem o.

All they want is for shariah law to take over, so they can cover women in black clothes.

lalasticlala this is a good thread o

Some churches eg Deeper Life and some in RCCG will criticise them too. Because churches have surreptitiously christianised Nigeria we don't react to their criticism any longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.