Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help Me Get My Phone Back Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Get My Phone Back Please. (526 Views)

Can Someone Return A Faulty Phone Back / Nokia Bringing Their 5310 Xpress Music Phone Back? / My Phone Back Camera Is Blurring, It's No Longer Clear Like It Was Before (HELP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get My Phone Back Please. by Fixcer(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
My new (one month) phone was stolen a week ago... Since then I have been trying the number but switched off.
The model is Oukitel K3, I bought it from Ali express.

Please is there a way I can get my phone back?
Like track the phone even though it seems the sim cards have been removed.

The security on the phone was a Pattern and my finger print which are needed before the phone boots.
Re: Help Me Get My Phone Back Please. by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Those can be easily erased by phone technicians. It will be difficult to get back unless the thief has a change of heart. Next time you get a new phone, try to install Lockwatch app on it. You will not only get pics of the thief but also approximate locations.
Re: Help Me Get My Phone Back Please. by Kyase(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fixcer:
My new (one month) phone was stolen a week ago... Since then I have been trying the number but switched off.
The model is Oukitel K3, I bought it from Ali express.

Please is there a way I can get my phone back?
Like track the phone even though it seems the sim cards have been removed.

The security on the phone was a Pattern and my finger print which are needed before the phone boots.
Go to the nearest police station, tell them what happened, they will ask you of your imei numbers, the receipt, you will also pay 10k which is refundable, they have this tracking app.........

(1) (Reply)

Allcall W2, Real Photos Show Its Perfection In Sports And Business / Itel S32 Screen / The Safer Way To Protect Your Smartphone From The Worst Falls [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.