Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Does Power Bank Destroys Phone Battery After Some Time? Details Inside - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Power Bank Destroys Phone Battery After Some Time? Details Inside (662 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 6 Signs Of A Bad Phone Battery / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Power Bank Destroys Phone Battery After Some Time? Details Inside by Aniwhyte(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
About 5days ago i ordered a tiegrade 22000mah original power bank and a romoss 10,000mah power bank from some Nairaland sellers, i bought them to compensate my 5000mah phone battery which is not really enough for me, because am always with my phone all day, if my phone battery stats is showing that it has been on e.g 8 hours ago then definitely my on screen time is also definitely 8 hours ago, i could say same for any hours the battery stats is displaying, so my power bank arrived yesterday morning, and my battery was down but i could not really charge my phone with the power bank up till this moment, am really so afraid to charge it with the power bank because am afraid that it might destroy or worn out my phone battery over time because the power it produces is not like that of a normal direct socket, i only intends to use the power bank to charge my phone where by there is a case of an emergency or where by there is no other alternative at that instant except for the power bank, up till this very moment i have been unable to use the both power bank i bought to charge my phone because i really don't wants it to worn our my phone battery or probably destroys it over time, so my question here is does power banks destroys or worn out phone battery?
Re: Does Power Bank Destroys Phone Battery After Some Time? Details Inside by Kachi188(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
What is this?? OP, so why buying power banks, you couldn't buy some punctuation marks as well.

Well, as per your question, I strongly believe that extended use of powerbanks degrades batteries over time. I've seen it happen to all my batteries which I charge with them. I don't know if it's the frequent charging and discharging. Just happens like that.
Re: Does Power Bank Destroys Phone Battery After Some Time? Details Inside by EcBoss: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
You can't use all these power Banks to Charge phones with big batteries. It can't work. These big batteries needs charging from sockets. Most especially using Fast chargers like the Infinix fast chargers with 2 outputs. That's what I use for my Gionee M5 Plus with 5,000mAh

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Not Charging To 100% Help Please / Smile Giving Out Free 1GB Data Daily For 365 Days To Users / Anticipate And Be Double Amazed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.