Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue (22043 Views)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
yemi15:

When will we see such kind of leader that is blunt in Africa? Not sure, happening in my lifetime, let us say the truth!

People who are blunt here hardly reach that pinnacle due to our people except the blunt people are ready to be hypocrites or pretenders who only show their their true colours when they get elected!
That's true. The system has been so corrupted that a clean man getting to the top will have to soak his cloak in blood before any ascension.

1 Like

Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by yemi15(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's true. The system has been so corrupted that a clean man getting to the top will have to soak his cloak in blood before any ascension.

Exactly, you just took the words out of my mouth sir!

"Nuff said.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by yemi15(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
ConAir:
Firstly, GOD is not a person
And how can you argue with your creator? Or whatever you believe in.

Whether he is a person or not, an "entity" who can not be questioned is definitely a dictator or tyrant!

Sorry, I had to be blunt!
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by debolayinka(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Even if Ortom is so, the hopeless drug pusher Tinubu you support is what? What about the illiterate idiot Buhari? Was it not the hopelessly useless Tinubu you support that traded the future of Nigeria and gave us a gworo chewing, bastard, illiteracy laden idiott as President? Aside the Fact that Buhari is a world renowned Terrorist, what else has he done to deserve a second term?

Tinubu being an imbeccile is just Supporting Buhari out of greediness. He is hoping that they hand over power to him after 2023. But e go shele gan gan for his eyes after 2019. Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of this Benue people is on your hands and your drug pusher master Tinubu! You people know that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, you people sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!

Ewo! shockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by johnime: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
"Herdsmen kill 11,burn 50 houses in Plateau".Did I not tell you?Did I not tell you that when the evil,bloodthirsty, vicious,Satanic PDP are through with Southern Kaduna,Adamawa, Taraba,and Benue, in their demonic plan of sending their hired killers masquerading as Fulani herdsmen to slaughter innocent people in those States in order to turn them against Buhari so that they will vote against him in 2019,that it would be the turn of Plateau State and the South-West next?Of course I said so.I also told you to watch out for the mayhem and carnage that would take place in those States under the guise of farmers\herdsmen clashes as 2019 approaches,with the PDP's evil bloody hand lurking beneath it all.It has started.What you are seeing now is only the beginning.And the carnage in Plateau started barely 24 hours after PMB visited the State.A coincidence?I don't think so!The huge crowd that turned out to welcome PMB in Plateau State shocked PDP to their marrows,and intimidated them badly.This is their response.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by vncntluv(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
He spoke some truths but I am not pleased. Calling Buhari out would have been nice and a good way to make the discourse flow.

He should have called the monster what he is and rightly tell him to stop supporting terrorism. Diplomacy is useless here.

Buhari, the I.G and the Army are complicit here and this pampering and hiding of the truth wouldn't change anything.

If I were him or a Governor and any fool of a President shows my state such love, visiting or welcoming him will only happen if I go mad.

The governors are too engrossed in greed for power that they don't show enough disgust for such inhumanity. APC or age is not the problem, Buhari the monster is.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/who-is-sympathetic-to-fulani-herdsmen/

He was diplomatic
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
vncntluv:

He was diplomatic
But why? What's the point of diplomacy conversing with a senile creature? Hasn't he seen enough to know what works and with who? Such diplomacy disgust me. People are dying, the man in charge obviously pretend and I, a defender of a state, also pretend that all is well? Why do same thing when you hit the rock each time?
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by wakeupafricanyo: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by vncntluv(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
But why? What's the point of diplomacy conversing with a senile creature? Hasn't he seen enough to know what works and with who? Such diplomacy disgust me. People are dying, the man in charge obviously pretend and I, a defender of a state, also pretend that all is well? Why do same thing when you hit the rock each time?
Being diplomatic wasn't good enough, he would have done a lot to keep the mumu on his toes this is why people like Fayose are very useful at a point in time.
The problem partisan politics would cause in this country ........
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by Amhappy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
I am very very disappointed at this speech.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by olaoye4(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Even if Ortom is so, the hopeless drug pusher Tinubu you support is what? What about the illiterate idiot Buhari? Was it not the hopelessly useless Tinubu you support that traded the future of Nigeria and gave us a gworo chewing, bastard, illiteracy laden idiott as President? Aside the Fact that Buhari is a world renowned Terrorist, what else has he done to deserve a second term?

Tinubu being an imbeccile is just Supporting Buhari out of greediness. He is hoping that they hand over power to him after 2023. But e go shele gan gan for his eyes after 2019. Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of this Benue people is on your hands and your drug pusher master Tinubu! You people know that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, you people sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!
this guy dey over-vex

1 Like

Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by benzion72(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ortom Ortom, Ortom. why dont you called a spade a spade why remove fulani herdsmen. That is unpardonable
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Bros, I could feel your anger right here shocked but take it easy ok.
All shall be well in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by Johnkay225: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks sutuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!
. B b b b. Bn. Bb b bn. . You are really really vexing oh.. It is really unfortunate that we entered this one chance bus called APC with a driver who does not know what driving entails .. Ruling us with ordinary Nepa Bill, Waec Certificate we no see . Nothing lasts forever,even the Tinubu that put him there will not be prominent or alive forever.. Evil people......
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by ConAir(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
yemi15:

Whether he is a person or not, an "entity" who can not be questioned is definitely a dictator or tyrant!

Sorry, I had to be blunt!
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Peace
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by okenwaa(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You'll be a pro in the art of torture.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by gregyboy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Am just watching tvc is on the talk show of buhari visit to benue and the presenter made a statement that ”buhari is not a bad person ” and “he is one of the best president in nigeria ”
And got to see that pple in Nigeria is among the cause of the country downfall ...

To ortom benue gov is a big fool and for those who applauded him for a nice speech are blind fools ortom is the causr of his people death dont blame buhari ortom has the power to tell all the police force in the state to fight the herdsmen nd agitate rhe pple to secure themselves but no he is a coward he is afraid of the unkown for his live but can let his pple die on his behalf what a blind state to vote for a blind leader if ortom dont get to leave this tenure then the whole benue are all blind
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by enonche85(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Ortom is one sided mofo

The idiot dint mention the "Agatu" massacre!...all through this buhari visit to Benue, nobody mentioned "Agatu" and what happened there.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by yaki84: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

be kiafool, this is hate spitch.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
one sided how.pls i don't unnerstand
sarrki:
Ortom is one sided mofo
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by trutbetold: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mr. President, is busy visiting the middle belt, where he expect to get votes, that he has failed to get previously.
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by bionixs: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

bro,calm down
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

If this was written by an American.
FBI and Homeland security will be at your door within 10minutes.
But this is Nigeria anything goes.
Even if you don't like the man.
Respect the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Before you accuse me of being a supporter.
I doubt if you hate him more than me but I will show my hatred with my PVC not by spreading hate speech.

Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by MrRichmond: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
We don't have strong men in this country anymore.
What we have are a bunch of pussiez and a$$-lickers!
Ortom failed to call out the president for his complacency and inaction, instead he praised and suckked buhari's balls.
Until we have people like Trump, willing to not sound politically correct, we cannot solve any of our problems!
Thank God for people like Fayose, one of the remaining few politicians willing to call a spade a spade!
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by SamoaJoe: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If this was written by an American.
FBI and Homeland security will be at your door within 10minutes.
But this is Nigeria anything goes.
Even if you don't like the man.
Respect the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Before you accuse me of being a supporter.
I doubt if you hate him more than me but I will show my hatred with my PVC not by spreading hate speech.

Those animals said worse to Jonathan and nothing happened! The baga in Aso rock is the chief hate speech mongering warlord. Someone I know died in the North courtesy of the Animal called Buhari. If men were God, he do be dead by now.... He wishes me dead by not securing my life. Why should I wish him well? Children were kidnapped at Dapchi and he was at Kano gallivanting like a prostitute! Who held him responsible?

73 were killed at Benue... What tangible thing has he done about it?

His useless son had accident on a power bike worth millions of Naira and tax payers money was used to treat him! How did the son afford that bike? Is he working? What is his salary range? Fighting corruption my foot!
Re: Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue by LargeBreed(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:

men! U dey vex oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) / Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.