Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Freelancing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Freelancing (394 Views)

Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! / Make Your First Million With 3 Months Of FREELANCING / 5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing by ojikutu65(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Have been trying how to learn freelancing, am having issue, I want someone to help me on how to write an article
Re: Freelancing by anthonysmile: 1:30am On Mar 13, 2018
4 years ago, I was an Accountant but an unfulfilled one.

I thought this was going to lead me unto something greater because as far as I was concerned, this was my dream job. However, frustrations accumulated on my ‘dream’ job.

From inconsistent pay to insufficient pay and then to increasing responsibilities. I needed a change both internally (in terms of my mind-set, belief system and my thought process) and externally (financially).

Then one day, after complaining to a mentor, he recommended I made an attempt at being a freelancer. I had no idea what that was though but I gave it a try only after two years after he gave me the resources I needed.

Two months later, I began to see some financial add-ons from my freelance efforts. First I made decent amount, then the next time I made double of it.

This was encouraging and I was able to invest back into the business by buying a new laptop, generator, and Wifi connection.

By the third month, one of my mentors swindled me because I gave him access to my account.

This made me give up but I returned to attempt again after three months.

At first, I made very little funds but after much practice, study and mentorship, I was able to make make more than four times the amount i made at first attempt. Then I became consistent at this.

Afterwards, I had mastered the art, act and business of freelancing and I have gone ahead to train over 300 intentional and committed individuals who have gone on to achieve outstanding results due to a change in their earning capacity.

While some got married, others bought new cars, new houses, paid their school fees and many other great things.

As you may know, I am Oluwafemi Adebayo a.k.a Smilingboy and this is my movement. My vision is to reduce unemployment through ongoing freelance training.

I will like to help you achieve this feat too.

As a result of my commitment to my vision, I partnered with my Life Coach Adebayo Michael to organize a masterclass for you. I realize that some of us pay more attention to increasing on the outside with little attention to getting to know who we really are, our Mindset and internal environment which may have been limiting us from achieving our desired success.

So, if you desire to experience a change in your finances and you desire to experience a quantum leap in your personal and professional life, this training is for you.

What if we were to hand you THE ULTIMATE FREELANCE & LIFE TRANSFORMATION BLUEPRINT to help you start a career or business as a FREELANCER and help you take a quantum leap in your personal and professional life?

At the Masterclass, I'll be:

1) Letting you know what you need to become a freelancer.

2) Revealing the top freelance websites where you can earn as a freelancer.

3) Teaching you how to set up your profile on these freelance platforms such that you get people that would be interested in using your service to message and hire you.

4)Teaching you how to market your service outside these freelance platforms.

5) Revealing the cheat sheets to getting positioned as an expert as a freelancer.

6) How to grow and double your profits by developing multiple streams of income as a freelancer.

While Adebayo Michael would be addressing:

1) The 5 questions that reveal who you are and what your unfair advantages are to you.

2) The 10 things that you should do to transform your life experience.

3) Emotional Blocks you need to pull down to make geometric progress in your life and career.

4) How to stop being complacent and living intentionally.

5) 4 Mindset Advantage that puts you ahead all the time in your life and business.

It's a 7-hours hands-on intensive interactive session where we'll be giving your life and freelance strategies across various niches to help you experience a quantum leap personally and professionally.

An important aspect of this is that you get to receive customized responses to any questions you may be having regarding online businesses.

This masterclass should typically cost 50K but because we want to make it accessible to intentional individuals we decided to offer a discounted price (for a limited time).

So how much would this masterclass cost? 20K (It will increase with time).

So take advantage now.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to change your financial and life capacity.

We would only take the first 10 persons (3 slots already taken).

Yes, you heard me right!

After much deliberations, we decided to work with JUST 10 PERSONS because we want a highly customized experience for our participants.

Plus, we realize there would be doubting Thomas’s, so we do not think a doubting Thomas would be worth our time.

Making three, four, five, six and seven figures is not for the Thomas’s. We do not have that time to waste.

We just want to get results with these few people. I hope you don't get to beat yourself for not being part of this training.

No BS!

And oooooppsss here is the juicy part of it.

Participants at the 2018 LIFE & FREELANCE MASTERCLASS (LFM 2018) would be getting these bonuses:

1) Templates to win jobs on these freelance platforms.

2) Other freelance website mentorship.

3) Lifetime support through chat and telegram group. (You will be added to his Telegram Freelance Community)

4) Webinar videos with Kieron Hart and Onome Adeyemo on the topics - "3 things to consider before moving from a corporate life to building the life of your dreams" and "5 Character Traits That May Make You Lose a Potential Partner" respectively.

5) Opportunity to get on a 20 minutes’ self-discovery and self-awareness call with Michael.

6) Free ebooks to support you on your freelance and life journey.

See, if you have an intending visitation, birthday party, wedding or naming ceremony to attend, CANCEL THEM. Those things take money from your pocket.

Show up to something that will add VALUE to you instead.

Reserve your seat today!

To reserve your slot, kindly write "I am interested" in the comment box below and I will contact you and provide you with further details on how to secure your slot.

If you have questions you would like to clarify, do use the comment box too.

Again, below are the details for the masterclass:

MASTERCLASS FEES - N 20, 000

DATE: 31st March, 2018.

VENUE: Exact location to be communicated to participants only.

“Whether you make your Life Count or not, only you would reap the consequences” – Adebayo Michael.
Re: Freelancing by anthonysmile: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2018
+234 814 752 3361 The guy phone number
Re: Freelancing by KLDick: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
*IT'S 2018. IF YOU'RE NOT MAKING MONEY, YOU'R DOING WRONG! MAKE BIG BUCKS WITH ME THROUGH FREELANCING!*

This is a job offer.

With each year should comes a new resolution. In 2018, you should be aiming to do better than last year, or all the previous years combined, because that's the way a healthy mind should be thinking. Are you into freelancing or have a special writing talent? Are you good with words and certain your grammar is up to standard? Are you very fluent and have a good idea about writing? Are you a marketing expert or public speaker? Then, your services are needed and you should be excited!

WRITERS ARE NEEDED FOR:
Blog posts
Article writing
Ebook writing
Sales copy
Novel writing
Ebook cover design
Ebook interior design or formatting

I'm very polite, open, honest, considerate and hardworking, so you will enjoy working with me. I'm also willing to pay you at a very good rate, anything from N1500 to N3000 for 1000 words depending on your skill and the level of our relationship. You will find it hard to come across a better rate!

I make payments as soon as a client confirms he is happy with work which doesn't often take long. Be honest with yourself, that makes sense.

Please, tender your interest along with work samples. If you don't have work samples but believe strongly in yourself, you may indicate your interest as well.

Chat with you soon!

CONTACTS:
mavenwriter02@gmail.com
(WhatsApp only) 09096416132

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Wema Bank Nigeria Plc / How To Use Effective Networking For Career Success / “70% Of The Time I’d Want To Call It Quits” – Chidera Okolie Shares Her Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.