Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? (22479 Views)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Coping With Loss of a loved one / How Do U Feel If Nobody Likes,Comments On Ur Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by twilliamx(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
If they remember will I be paid for it..

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by mysteriousman(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Just let it go sometimes too many thing just occupy our minds economy is not smiling
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by BABANGBALI: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
No big deal, I always forgotted Labake1's birthday and we doesn't fight because of that
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by iphenon: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jd
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by FatGuy: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
I don't even remember my birthday!
I don't give priorities to some things. What is the essence of having 10k friends wish you "happy birthday", but none really cares about you?

My own is just to be happy! I'm even a loner, i'll even prefer they forget. I hate thanking people somuch for wishing me birthday!

11 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by Jac007(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Someone like me will never be angry with anyone for not wishing me cos i'm guilty of it myself...I`ve always been in the belated group grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by Shroud: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Honestly, you have a deeper problem than missed birthday wishes.

Needing and hoping, then expecting friends to memorize your birthday and feeling bad when they don't indicates your happiness and wellbeing is overly dependent on the actions of others.

Birthdays are silly excuses for celebration.

Get busy with loving yourself.

13 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by beautiful232(f): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Babe If you ask me,I will say just forget it, at my age, nobody has gotten me any gift on my birthday

or even call,they only wish me on Facebook

but guess what? I don't care...I just keep believing that one day,I will have so many birthday cakes,gift and even a car on my birthday.and the person might be my husband.

it's not just the time..so don't feel emotional bout it.

Happy birthday dearie...

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by pek(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Much ado about nothing. When you grow older and are encumbered with more important things, you will forget your birthday. Speaking from experience. I forget my birthday but my wife, banks and Facebook remind me.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by frankman365(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
it doesn't mean anything to me. I don't even celebrate my birthday, does not mean I am not happy with my life. it is just not significant to start thinking. But on a second thought, people you see as your friends may not see you as their friends. just have that in mind
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by snowden9(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ufranklin92:

guy move on jare,which kind nonsense be this wey you dey talk.
who said I'm being held back? it's just a question that crossed my mind uncle.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by snowden9(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ufranklin92:

guy move on jare,which kind nonsense be this wey you dey talk.
who said I'm being held back? it's just a question that crossed my mind uncle.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by Premiumwriter: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
I dey even forget my own grin
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by roarik(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
i hate it too when people close to me forget my birthday...sorry ehn ..move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by MrWondah(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Only UBA First bank and Diamond remembers my birthday. Me no care

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by labake1(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
BABANGBALI:
No big deal, I always forgotted Labake1's birthday and we doesn't fight because of that

Abi but a day is coming when the house will be on fire
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yeah....about dat, even my mom does not remember my exact birthday talkless of my dad, anyways it ain't a big deal to me since that does not reduce the love I get from them.

But no be them fault, even I forgot my birthday, this month, ironically even my twin didn't remember grin

life is just too awesome to be counting how much dayz you have wasted, just make every second count, that's all that matters
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
My own birthday is ringing in the heads of both my lady and momsy. Only popsy doesn't take note of those things

It goes a long in telling how special you are to certain people

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by driveiwe(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
beautiful232:
Babe If you ask me,I will say just forget it, at my age, nobody has gotten me any gift on my birthday

but guess what? I don't care...I just keep believing that one day,I will have so many birthday cakes,gift and even a car on my birthday.and the person might be my husband.

Happy birthday dearie...

Pls are you a ghost?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by MethodmanWES: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
who birthday "hep"?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by itsandi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
It's no biggie... They will still tell you happy birthday and bang your friend grin
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
I consider no birth day.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by iamtardey: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
who birthday epp
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by obowunmi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
They should not be considered "loved one.",
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by BABANGBALI: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
labake1:

Abi but a day is coming when the house will be on fire
grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by BABANGBALI: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamtardey:
who birthday epp
I wonder o
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by Coldfeets: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who birthday epp?

Bros mi abeg fashi dat tin.

When you make your money, na even NTA all of dem go begin go to wish you appy byday... in advance sef.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by visijo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Birthday na certificate to Life span?

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Each birthday is a reminder of how closer you're to your grave. Why the fùck will I be bothered if the people around me don't remember? Well sha! Only my boyfriend isn't allowed to forget my birthday, though I find it inconsequential.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
beautiful232:

Happy birthday dearie...
wow. If this was written by a dude I would have surprised the person. Ehya

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by punche(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

There are more important things to think of.

Have they paid their house rent?

Thank you
Re: How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? by LushGreenz: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
The only dates I remember are flight dates. I seldom forget my birthday even undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos / Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.