Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (43677 Views)

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by samysamy: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is there any reason for anybody who is not disabled to be hungry?This disabled man shows that no able bodied man should beg for food

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/see-what-disabled-man-was-spotted-doing.html?m=1

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Benjom(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Woow...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Treasure17(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow. That's strength in disability.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Eco99(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Asquare84(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
This are they kind of people I like encouraging by helping them

73 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by zonax(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
I encourage his type

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Naturalobserver(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Caustics: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
lipsrsealed bloggers can kill their neighbours just to post on their useless blogs.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Hadone(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm not happy to see this, he should find another business and be doing. This is VERY dangerous and a BIG threat to his life. Safety FIRST in every situation. Those shouting strength in disability will never encourage your own blood relations to involve themselves in this type of risky and dangerous trade

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by okosodo: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by victoralex(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
OMG
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by dukeprince50: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
wiw
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry If he fallen down and died now people will thought he is going to be attacked by wicked forces of the ganja world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by teebaxy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Abi, I just hope our brothers from d north will see dis .....always remember their is dignity in labor ...may God bless d pockets of all genuine hustlers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Nwodosis(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
The word "disabled" is derogatory and hurts. OP, kindly change that word to "physically challenged"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Alphafeezay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
I always patronize this kind of people......

God bless his hustle

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by KevinDein: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Inspiring
However, some people really do have some kind of sense of entitlement. They genuinely believe others owe them so they see nothing wrong in begging.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by linkers: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
I doff my cap for the guy but why the unnecessary publicity?
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Dobxy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
There's ability in disability!!!
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
May God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Very encouraging

Watch how nairaland boys will attack slay queens
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Letzdothething: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
But slay queens still beg. Just imagine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by maverickdude(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry If he fallen down and died now people will thought he is going to be attacked by wicked forces of the ganja world
shocked

Oh my God!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Pavore9: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
While some who are able-bodied are busy blaming their ancestors for not being economically engaged!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Kenkuss(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Well-done, good example for those that want to give excuse for begging
See your fellow man doing it , with or without

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
This man deserves a cheque or bank alert from me..

Seriously

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by visijo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cool
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by coalcoal1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
great
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by chubinwa(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless your hustle
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by IMASTEX: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
nice but height is a risky thing for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash / Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.