Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! (2922 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
wow i see!!!! I will screengrab this so when i start my own thread i can show evidence of most men shallow mentality! They blab, shame women n call them prostitutes but will openly call themselves prostitites n feel pride in it!!!
You are giving a different interpretation but that's your problem
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

Are you talking about me ? Now I can not even enjoy being on bed with just one lady, the minimum and perfect number for me is two, but the maximum number of girls I have ever had in my house was 7 at a time and I got scared at a point when I checked my contact and I had 26 ladies at a time besides 3 that are like a part of me.

That is when I knew I was prepared for greatness. Lol
Nah
Don't. misuse it. Chanel it to something beneficial
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Lmfao, wdf is following you?
Don't let me face you. Hide your face
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Shugavee(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
B
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT FURTHER PROOF DO WE NEED TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE NO SHAME?

YOU HAVE NO JOB EXCEPT LOOKING FOR PROVES AND EVIDENCES TO SPITE MEN WITH ON THE INTERNET.

YOU CREATE A COUNTER THREAD JUST TO BATTLE AND BLAB OVER SOMETHING MEANINGLESS. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO LIVE LIKE THIS?

YOUR BEHAVIOR ON THIS FORUM IS JUST "A TIP OF THE ICEBERG" OF WHAT YOU TRULY ARE IN REAL LIFE.

A CONFUSED PSYCHO, CAUSING MENACE ON THE INTERNET CUS THERE'S NO PLACE FOR YOU IN REAL LIFE.

GO AHEAD.. CREATE YOUR THREAD. WE'LL BE THERE TO ENTERTAIN OURSELVES WITH YOUR NEVER FUNNY JOKES. undecided
i know ur pained!!!but I honestly don't care!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Shugavee(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are giving a different interpretation but that's your problem
oh please what other interpretation is here than praising n encouraging men to go after plenty women!!! But nice to know exactly how u think!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by dollyptosh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy Una don start. Let me book space
Shugavee:
B i know ur pained!!!but I honestly don't care!!!
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
oh please what other interpretation is here than praising n encouraging men to go after plenty women!!! But nice to know exactly how u think!!

You are just a very sad excuse for a human. You can't even write sensible posts. A far cry from other well lettered female nairalanders.

You sole purpose in life is to cause controversy. Shame on you. You are the lowest of the lowest. You don't need to tell us you are lonely, we already know.

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Lmfao, wdf is following you?

Goan sit down!!!!

u get fat ass

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by dollyptosh(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Randy91:

Goan sit down!!!!

u get fat ass
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
OK fine.. However you choose to understand it. But note that The words that I speak can give life
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

In your own words, "runing after many women."
Please read my post but this time slowly and with an open mind
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Preshy561:
okay oo,,
Is that all?
FortifiedCity:
Please read my post but this time slowly and with an open mind

Stop trying too hard, goat.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nah
Don't. misuse it. Chanel it to something beneficial
You do not have to advise me on that. It is my territory.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Billyonaire:
You do not have to advise me on that. It is my territory.
Oh Okay. Good. All the best.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Shugavee(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You are just a very sad excuse for a human. You can't even write sensible posts. A far cry from other well lettered female nairalanders.

You sole purpose in life is to cause controversy. Shame on you. You are the lowest of the lowest. You don't need to tell us you are lonely, we already know.
okay how does what ever u think or know hv to do with me!!! Enjoy ur thoughts darling
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:

Stop trying too hard, goat.
Take your foolishness out of this thread before I send bees to your bed tonight
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
okay how does what ever u think or know hv to do with me!!! Enjoy ur thoughts darling

Your constant man hating will get you no where. It shows in your posts. You always want to pitch the women against the men for your selfish interests. Thank God most females now know you for what you really are. Fake feminist wannabe cheesy
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Take your foolishness out of this thread before I send bees to your bed tonight

Mumu -- is talking about women the most rigorously intellectual thing you can do? Akamu brain. So light and a kid as well.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Shugavee(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Your constant man hating will get you no where. It shows in your posts. You always want to pitch the women against the men for your selfish interests. Thank God most females now know you for what you really are. Fake feminist wannabe cheesy
interestingly i love men!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shugavee:
Hmmm! Impressive
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by elipheleh(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yes I FortifiedCity said so. Go and tell your pastor that I said so. There is a direct link between loving women and being great. Great men have this natural urge to be with as many women as possible. This urge propels them to acquire things that will attract those women unto them. This includes confidence, composure, material things which include bUT not limited to money. An ordinary man cannot be good with women.

If you are good with women, trust me you have the potentials to be great. The only problem is that that urge can be your greatest undoing if you don't control it and channel it to productive means.

I have a lot to say on this but I'll stop here. So go out there with confidence, talk to as many women as possible but put your urge in check.

Signed

FortifiedCity

This article is right. I am amazed that a lot of men here haven't gone in to self discovery and are not even observant on life patterns replaying over and over again.
The truth the Op is trying to pass on is that hunger for Financial success and Desire for women all come from the same source. And if a man has high probability to succeed financially , he'll too have urge to pursue a lot of woman. But however whether he goes ahead women hunting or not is his own morale values and upringing dependent.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2018
Op, you seem more like a clown to me..

If Dangote, Otedola, bill gate and other successful men where busy chasing women , they wouldn't have been where they are today..

Bro, I'm not gonna brag here but I'll say I'm very good with women..And believe me when I say these, women can be a huge distraction if you want to make it huge in life...

Brother, Be wise..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
cool I love this thread
madam the madam!
So you want ur boo to be chasing many women
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
what facts do u have.
MINE are einstein. Jesus. budha, mohammed, etc THEY DIDNT LOVE WOMEN.... they treated them with respect and left it at that

bro Einstein loved flirting with women.he wasn't exactly celibate.if u Google on his love life u would be shocked. His love life was even portrayed in the documentary- season film GENIUS which was aired every Sunday last December on national geographic channel.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by FisifunKododada: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2018
OP - for me, I have found that the less I waste my time chasing women the more successful I become. So I beg to differ.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2018
elipheleh:

This article is right. I am amazed that a lot of men here haven't gone in to self discovery and are not even observant on life patterns replaying over and over again.
The truth the Op is trying to pass on is that hunger for Financial success and Desire for women all come from the same source. And if a man has high probability to succeed financially , he'll too have urge to pursue a lot of woman. But however whether he goes ahead women hunting or not is his own morale values and upringing dependent.
You are simply exceptional. Kudos
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Shugavee:

Good. Let it stay that way. We love women too. Have a nice day
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by don4real18(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow.... you have potential to be a Solomon. Who was blessed with wisdom but became foolish by Women.

He was wise enough to marry princesses from other kingdoms to create a relationship between his and theirs.
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by femi4: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yes I FortifiedCity said so. Go and tell your pastor that I said so. There is a direct link between loving women and being great. Great men have this natural urge to be with as many women as possible. This urge propels them to acquire things that will attract those women unto them. This includes confidence, composure, material things which include bUT not limited to money. An ordinary man cannot be good with women.

If you are good with women, trust me you have the potentials to be great. The only problem is that that urge can be your greatest undoing if you don't control it and channel it to productive means.

I have a lot to say on this but I'll stop here. So go out there with confidence, talk to as many women as possible but put your urge in check.

Signed

FortifiedCity
I will rather run after money....only unambitious guys run after skirts
Re: If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! by femi4: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2018
don4real18:

He was wise enough to marry princesses from other kingdoms to create a relationship between his and theirs.
The effect is more important than the cause

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Sister Shares Video Of Her Breast To Knee, Faces Justice (see Photo). / Some Girls Can’t Afford Tissue Paper Without Boyfriend - Rapper Erigga / Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.