Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (77252 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
midolian:
The eyes of the groom though
A verified signature of Alcohol.
Me sef observe am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Good one from them.
Its better to be single than remain in a toxic relationship
Marriage is not a do or die affair
It is to be ENJOYED and not ENDURED
Never let society dictate for you!!
Your happiness comes first in a relationship, nothing like being selfless you ain't God!
Its better to be selfish than being unhappy or bitter with your life.

Unhappy single persons make unhappy marriage mates. Its not the marriage, it's the person.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
The wahala is too much grin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chloe88:
why are they both ugly? grin

You were fine you don marry?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
This public declaration is hilarious sha cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
I find this very funny.
They both look funny too.

Jokes apart, we should encourage this.

People that are yet to marry should look well, broken engagement is better than broken marriage. Lest we see more of this in future.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Caustics: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
caustics
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
I always tell people dat marriage is a life time commitment,dont rush ask God for ur own,some people enter it because my mate hv married,some because of material things,some because d guy too handsome or d girl too beautiful,later we hear story dat touches d heart...may God give us our life time partners

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'll do this too......very soon
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
what!

Igbo kilode?

another bad news from you people..

I'm warning you oooooo...

nooo, the couple are afonja ooooo, warri, sapele, Benin ajaokuta, ilorin nah afonja land ooooo.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by tiger28: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

That lady is so so beautiful....She looks like Rihanna

Her beauty killed it in the fourth picture with her smile and sexy teeth cheesy

God is wonderful.
KIDS have infested this site walahi! Lets see your mother's pic?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by caspervenice(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

God is wonderful.

You sure say you go make heaven grin cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
See as dem resemble china's zombie.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by wildkat: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

God is wonderful.

What manner of sarcasm
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by visaland(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
So that serious?

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
The decision looks or sounds like what a centre referee in a football match would take on.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
what!

Igbo kilode?

another bad news from you people..

I'm warning you oooooo...

So Omorode or Omoraka na Igbo...Ethnic Bigot Sighted!

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
There is no difference between a casual relationship and marriage. Both takes understanding, compromises,fun and happiness to work. Especially in Nigeria where marriage is not exactly legally binding and enforceable by contract
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
midolian:

u very observant cheesy.they look bloodshot cheesy...typical eyes of a heavy drinker.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by seyoops4u: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Only you, 3 memes. I guess you didnt know which one to you initially...
AngelicBeing:
tongue
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
dust144:
Better stay separated and Sta alive.

Marriage is a test of character. It forces you to be sincere with yourself. Because one day, you must stand before
God, completely naked and answer to your life. If you are a truthful person, your marriage will work out. Even if you
are a bad person, but are struggling to be good, marriage is that opportunity for you to right your life. You will love your
marriage.
-
There is so much fakeness in people's characters. Pretenders everywhere. You may have money and go around splashing
and having lavish wedding, or even donating the highest amount in church and sitting on every high table. Nobody may question
you how you got it. But that your husband/wife WILL question you, day and night.
-
Marriage questions every item of your life.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
I want to marry, want to marry, na hin be dat

Now, they yaff unmarried
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Abeg that gal is too beautiful for him
Thank God he has set her free

Who day give these kind of men morale self undecided
This isn't encouraging at all
What's with this divorce here and there
seriously? grin....too beautiful for him?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
ziddy:
The wahala is too much grin

But this is what dating/courtship is all about. That is the period they were supposed to see each other's characters
to know if it will work or not.
Unfortunately, many people are so emotional at such periods that they overlook all the obvious blunders on either side
and proceed to wedding.... Rice, stew, cake, shoe, dress, watch.... Their eyes are covered.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
What a couple It's very obvious it's happened, the man's face looks like Horror Movie, the wife fine try small and that's the Problem the marriage needs to be resolved before they give birth to who obasanjo fine pass.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:05am On Mar 13, 2018
imam07:
That is why I said religion institutions and societies have failed in terms of marriage. What do they preach in church now. Women are not submissive again, men are fucking olosho for club. I blame women most. Men will stop clubbing if olosho no dey.

And Oloshos will continue with their business if men no patronize them abi?

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by terzurum(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2018
midolian:

Keep me laughing. grin.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2018
whiteprince:
What kind of wogly couple is this?
Why won't u divorce...

Mekanus:
Ugly motherfuckers, na OBJ and oshiomole una for born

Edge1:
Why would it work when the two are pathethicly fugly

Chloe88:
why are they both ugly?

Don't call anyone ugly to prove your point. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. The fact that you are handsome or beautiful is not by your making. All creatures are bright and beautiful. It's the Lord that made them all.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Clear case of sugar daddies lingering on after a girl is married.

Girls never let go of their sugar daddies. That's where their true love belong. Marriage is just a show for them.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by temmytee2309: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2018
It's as if only d woman is happy at the wedding
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by adexuxin(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Sapele the End Time City
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:
Can any good news come from Delta? NO
Come to Delta and See

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.