Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (28677 Views)

Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You've spoken very very well... your spouse would most definitely get on your nerves. That's why people say marriage is a union of two forgivers.
your be surprised that what many men beat their wives over....they receive double of the disrespect from female colleagues and will never raise their voices not to talk of hands......but whenever their wives who they are supposed to be partners and friends with rile them a little.... they'll remember their taekwondo skills from j.s 2 and start practicing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2018
912:

This second chance ish is just something people say to excuse bad behaviour. There are some instances where the second chance card can't be used and beating a lady is one of them.
You want to give him second chance so he can kill her right. When a man knows that the lady he claims to love would definitely leave him if he tries that nonsense, he will be more careful and treat her with respect.

Besides how many of their male friends have they beaten up because they made them angry? I'm guessing zero and that's because they will definitely fight back. But because the lady is seen as a weaker person they will gladly lift their hands at the slightest provocation and I say that's unacceptable.

I see your comment as not just hypocritical but unrealistic...

We are all humans and just as someone wrote here...it's not just about physical abuse...you can abuse a lady psychologically, emotionally and so on but I guess those deserve a second chance but physical abuse does not please give me a break dude and be realistic. We all deserve a second chance...even GOD almighty got so angry that he destroyed the humans he created howbeit we mere mortals.

It's common sense that no man or lady should wait to be abused the second time before taking actions and of course there are levels of assault that does not require a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:
your be surprised that what many men beat their wives over....they receive double of the disrespect from female colleagues and will never raise their voices not to talk of hands......but whenever their wives who they are supposed to be partners and friends with rile them a little.... they'll remember their taekwondo skills from j.s 2 and start practicing

Na wah for you o. You don't expect them to start quarreling /fighting or beating female colleagues in the office na......... you want them to lose their jobs? cheesy cheesy

I don't support men beating up their wives but some women nag too too much angry
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:

From worst to better
those who the gods want to kill....they first make mad

a word is enough for the wise....let the one who has ears listen

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by akeentech(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:
those who the gods want to kill....they first make mad

a word is enough for the wise....let the one who has ears listen
Broda some women need hot slap, btw are you married?
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Na wah for you o. You don't expect them to start quarreling /fighting or beating female colleagues in the office na......... you want them to lose their jobs? cheesy cheesy

I don't support men beating up their wives but some women nag too too much angry
lol but they can beat up their wives without fear of losing their marriages shey??

any man that is old enough to marry should be prepared for nagging....it's in the DNA of women to complain and you not listening makes it worse and thats where men make mistakes...my own advice is....when your woman wants to start nagging...if your re in a good mood you can ask her to talk nicely and then you listen to her

if you're not...it's a better option to walk away and come back later when nervesatr calmer to discuss the issue....there's nothing discussion cannot accomplish

you feel me?

4 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:

Broda some women need hot slap, btw are you married?
lol....some men need to change their mindsets....the earlier the better

I'm not married yet but I'm trying to build the right mental attitude so as o be able to tackle any situation married life throws at me....it's all in the mind bro

3 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:

I'm not married yet but I'm trying to build the right mental attitude so as o be able to tackle any situation married life throws at me....it's all in the mind bro

The bold face. I admire this. I am not married too and I pray everyday for God to give me the wisdom and patience to live with a woman

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by akeentech(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:

Until when you get there before your eyes will clear, I reserve further comment since you are yet married. Till then

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

I agree. For him to even do it at all shows that it is in him and it is a warning sign that should not be taken for granted.

Spouses annoy each other countless times, it doesn't mean the man has the audacity to hit the woman. Can she also beat him when he annoys her?

I beg to disagree...as I wrote before, there are varying degrees of assault.

I remember the first and last time I lost it and that was after 12years of an affair...

She used a language that was so gross and I slapped her on her lap mildly but because I had never done that before I was like "what just happened"? I immediately begged her and opted to massage the spot with a balm but she was so furious that she took the pics of the spot where I slapped her and sent it to my sis n mum lol!...Apparently she never expected me to react that way and this why I advise ladies to avoid igniting anger cos they don't know how the other person may react.

well she forgave me and even apologized for using those words..

My point is that even angels are not perfect so everyone deserves a second chance.

Ladies also have a big role to play by doing their best to avoid using hurtful words cos some super romantic guys might just get violent if certain lines are crossed by the lady.

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Well said Toks2008

I don't think there's any justifiable reason whatsoever to beat your wife to pulp.. Any man who derives joy in beating a woman is nothing but an animal. Flee from such a man.

I don't think it's a mistake and such mistake will always repeat itself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:

Until when you get there before your eyes will clear, I reserve further comment since you are yet married. Till then
chai woman don show my brother pepper

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

The bold face. I admire this. I am not married too and I pray everyday for God to give me the wisdom and patience to live with a woman
that's the prayer bro.....marital challenges abound.....it takes grace to be able to scale through

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2018
tosyne2much:
Well said Toks2008

I don't think there's any justifiable reason whatsoever to beat your wife to pulp.. Any man who derives joy in beating a woman is nothing but an animal. Flee from such a man.

I don't think it's a mistake and such mistake will always repeat itself

No Tosyn,some men have JUSTIFIABLE reasons to beat up their wives but the point is that they must never try it.

I have seen ladies abuse their husbands with unprintable words and I just smh! some ladies are serious evil and can make an angel turn to a demon but nevertheless,no man should raise his hands to strike a woman in any way.

Many ladies know that their men are violent but they will still risk it and I wonder if that is love or desperation.

Some assaults does not require a second chance and I don't need to spell it out but the point is a man who can beat a lady blue black would have at a time in the past slap,push,or hit her not once or twice.

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ImaIma1(f): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:
Its better you beat your wife to reset her brain to factory setting

How does she reset your own brain? Oh!!! You think your brain doesn't need resetting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ImaIma1(f): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

I beg to disagree...as I wrote before, there are varying degrees of assault.

I remember the first and last time I lost it and that was after 12years of an affair...

She used a language that was so gross and I slapped her on her lap mildly but because I had never done that before I was like "what just happened"? I immediately begged her and opted to massage the spot with a balm but she was so furious that she took the pics of the spot where I slapped her and sent it to my sis n mum lol!...Apparently she never expected me to react that way and this why I advise ladies to avoid igniting anger cos they don't know how the other person may react.

well she forgave me and even apologized for using those words..

My point is that even angels are not perfect so everyone deserves a second chance.

Ladies also have a big role to play by doing their best to avoid using hurtful words cos some super romantic guys might just get violent if certain lines are crossed by the lady.

Would you slap your friends if they used same language on you? A girl or guy that is your closest friend? Won't you just walk away? Speaking for myself, i won't tolerate it because i would have to be living on edge thinking that he might do it again. And i can't live like that. I am a happy child.

The people that have lost their lives, a part of their bodies or even themselves condoned it after it happened the first time.

Even emotional violence or whatever. You can't use some words on me...i will tell you immediately to take it back. I don't use such hurtful words myself. It destroys.

When i am upset, i am quiet because i cannot take words back and i am very good with words. My words can make you sit down and think about your existence or burst out crying. I am that bad. So i don't see why we cannot control our excesses.

I can forgive but i would rather not continue. In all my years of dating, i never had someone abuse me verbally or physically. If i can keep my temper under, i see no reason why u shouldn't too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:

Really sad...
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:
for me it was my elder sister....the girl beat me sotay I nearly crase

thinking of it now....that's domestic violence ooo

Lol. Thank God say you no crase. grin My older brothers were bullies like that. Now we're all chummy chummy, but I've not forgotten how they used to beat me up. cry
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Thank God say you no crase. ;DMy older brothers were bullies like that. Now we're all chummy chummy, but I've not forgotten how they used to beat me up. cry

I WONDER WHY YOU THINK ONLY MEN ARE BULLIES.

I GREW UP WITH 2 ELDER SISTER. IT WAS STEADY BLACK AND BLUE FOR ME BECAUSE I REFUSED TO BEND TO THEIR GIRLY REASONING.

SOMETIMES I WAS IN THE MIDDLE FOR THEIR BEAT BAG, OTHER TIMES I WAS ON SCHEDULE; ONE FOR MORNING, ONE FOR NIGHT.

GUESS MY CRIMES?
NOTHING.

AT 4 I WAS BEING BEATEN BY MY MOM FOR CALLING MY SIS, 7YRS OLDER BY HER NAME. WHEN SHE LEAVES FOR WORK I GET BEATEN AGAIN BY MY SIS FOR CALLING HER "AUNTY" BASED ON MY MOTHERS RULE, CUS SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE TAG.

IMAGINE THE TAG TEAM BEAT UP THAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN MY MOM LEAVES FOR WORK NEXT DAY, EACH TIME I TABLE A REPORT.

SO THERE ARE BULLIES EVERY WHERE. MALES, FEMALES, EVEN AMONGS ANIMALS.
SO STOP WITH THE STORY OF HOW YOUR BROTHERS TORMENTED YOU CUS WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN ORDEALS TOO.

I CAN'T FORGET HOW I WAS SCARED OF GOING TO PRIMARY SCHOOL BECAUSE OF CHIAMAKA THE MUSCLE GIRL IN MY CLASS.

HAD TO BRIBE HER WITH MY LUNCHBOX MOST TIMES. grin

3 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I GREW UP WITH 2 ELDER SISTER. IT WAS STEADY BLACK AND BLUE FOR ME BECAUSE I REFUSED TO BEND TO THEIR GIRLY REASONING.

SOMETIMES I WAS IN THE MIDDLE FOR THEIR BEAT BAG, OTHER TIMES I WAS ON SCHEDULE; ONE FOR MORNING, ONE FOR NIGHT.

GUESS MY CRIMES?
NOTHING.

AT 4 I WAS BEING BEATEN BY MY MOM FOR CALLING MY SIS, 7YRS OLDER BY HER NAME. WHEN SHE LEAVES FOR WORK I GET BEATEN AGAIN BY MY SIS FOR CALLING HER "AUNTY" BASED ON MY MOTHERS RULE, CUS SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE TAG.

IMAGINE THE TAG TEAM BEAT UP THAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN MY MOM LEAVES FOR WORK NEXT DAY, EACH TIME I TABLE A REPORT.

SO STOP WITH THE STORY OF HOW YOUR BROTHERS TORMENTED YOU CUS WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN ORDEALS TOO.

I CAN'T FORGET HOW I WAS SCARED OF GOING TO PRIMARY SCHOOL BECAUSE OF CHIAMAKA THE MUSCLE GIRL IN MY CLASS.

Lol. Sorry about your ordeals. But I didn't in anyway say guys are the only bullies.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Thank God say you no crase. grin My older brothers were bullies like that. Now we're all chummy chummy, but I've not forgotten how they used to beat me up. cry
time tho....she's married now so we can't even argue anymore talk less of physical fighting

everybody be acting mature....that year the things wey dey cause fight no dey reach anything ooo
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

GUESS MY CRIMES?
NOTHING.

lmao.....your own case was something else
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Would you slap your friends if they used same language on you? A girl or guy that is your closest friend? Won't you just walk away? Speaking for myself, i won't tolerate it because i would have to be living on edge thinking that he might do it again. And i can't live like that. I am a happy child.

The people that have lost their lives, a part of their bodies or even themselves condoned it after it happened the first time.

Even emotional violence or whatever. You can't use some words on me...i will tell you immediately to take it back. I don't use such hurtful words myself. It destroys.

When i am upset, i am quiet because i cannot take words back and i am very good with words. My words can make you sit down and think about your existence or burst out crying. I am that bad. So i don't see why we cannot control our excesses.

I can forgive but i would rather not continue. In all my years of dating, i never had someone abuse me verbally or physically. If i can keep my temper under, i see no reason why u shouldn't too

Aunty calm down...if you apply all these aggression in real live then you may never remain married.

Shits happened in life and more so why are you quoting me wrongly? I wrote that I slapped her mildly on the lap and you are asking me if I can do same to a friend? which kain question be that?

Better calm down Aunty.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:
time tho....she's married now so we can't even argue anymore talk less of physical fighting

everybody be acting mature....that year the things wey dey cause fight no dey reach anything ooo

I know, right
. Things as little as occupying their favourite seat in the living room. Stubborn girl that I was, I wouldn't want to stand up...will be asking them if they bought the chair or wrote their names on it. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ImaIma1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Aunty calm down...if you apply all these aggression in real live then you may never remain married.

Shits happened in life and more so why are you quoting me wrongly? I wrote that I slapped her mildly on the lap and you are asking me if I can do same to a friend? which kain question be that?

Better calm down Aunty.

I am not aggressive. Don't worry about me remaining married. That is my business UNCLE.
If it was such a mild slap, what pic did she send to her mum. Didn't the "mild" slap leave a scar?

You need to understand that you cannot advise a woman to stay after being beaten the first time. What if she dies the second time? It should be her choice to stay or leave.

I am calm sir. We don't just agree on this

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am not aggressive. Don't worry about me remaining married. That is my business UNCLE.
If it was such a mild slap, what pic did she send to her mum. Didn't the "mild" slap leave a scar?

You need to understand that you cannot advise a woman to stay after being beaten the first time. What if she dies the second time? It should be her choice to stay or leave.

I am calm sir. We don't just agree on this

Now I can see that sometimes one needs to spell things out clearly cos some people find it hard to comprehend the message...now understand this.

It is hard for a man to just wake up to start beating his wife in one day without the signs showing before that day.

When I said raise his hand I was not talking about blue black beating.

It usually starts with a slap,push,or removing of belt which are good enough signs.

I will tell you again..marriage is not theory but practical and if you think you can just leave your marriage because a man abused you verbally then better remain single. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Now I can see that sometimes one needs to spell things out clearly cos some people find it hard to comprehend the message...now understand this.

It is hard for a man to just wake up to start beating his wife in one day without the signs showing before that day.

When I said raise his hand I was not talking about blue black beating.

It usually starts with a slap,push,or removing of belt which are good enough signs.

I will tell you again..marriage is not theory but practical and if you think you can just leave your marriage because a man abused you verbally then better remain single. That's my point.

Thanks for stylishly saying i am dumb.

Yes marriage is practical. I would never advise my friend to stay if she is slapped, tossed or beaten. I would allow her make that decision herself instead.

2 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Thanks for stylishly saying i am dumb.

undecidedYou are a typical naija lady.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

undecidedYou are a typical naija lady.

Like you are not a typical naija guy

2 Likes

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by AyamConfidence(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I know, right
. Things as little as occupying their favourite seat in the living room. Stubborn girl that I was, I wouldn't want to stand up...will be asking them if they bought the chair or wrote their names on it. grin lipsrsealed
my crimes ranged from refusing to pack plates after eating to refusing to do my allocated share of work

1 Like

Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:
my crimes ranged from refusing to pack plates after eating to refusing to do my allocated share of work

Lol.
Re: Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

[/color]

lmao!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / What Caused Your Last Break Up??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.