Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Lured 9-yr-old Girl With N10 Biscuit And Raped Her - 52-yr-old Man Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lured 9-yr-old Girl With N10 Biscuit And Raped Her - 52-yr-old Man Tells Court (405 Views)

Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lured 9-yr-old Girl With N10 Biscuit And Raped Her - 52-yr-old Man Tells Court by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ibadan—Chief Magistrate N. A. J. Ogunbona of the Ibadan Magistrate’s Court, Iyaganku- Ibadan, Oyo State capital, Monday, rained curses on those who take pleasure in raping minors, as a 52-year-old man, Mr. Gabriel Olaniyan, was brought before her over allegation of raping a nine-year-old girl.

The accused, arraigned on a count charge of having carnal knowledge of the minor, told the court how he lured the girl into a secluded place with N10 biscuit before raping her.

The accused, however, dismissed the insinuation that he actually defiled the girl for ritual purpose.

In the charge sheet signed by Fawole Funke, the accused was alleged to have committed the act on March 1 at Alapafon Area of Ibadan.

According to the charge sheet, “you Gabriel Olaniyan male, on the March 1, at about 5p.m., at Alapafon area, Ibadan, in the Ibadan magisterial district, did have unlawful carnal knowledge of a girl (name withheld) aged nine, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 218 of the Criminal Code Cap 38 Vol. 11 Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria, 2000.”

The Chief Magistrate advised parents to always monitor their children and take good care of them to prevent their wards from being molested by people with unwholesome behaviour.

After ordering that the accused be remanded in Agodi Prison pending legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions, DPP, she adjourned the case till April 5.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/lured-9-yr-old-girl-n10-biscuit-raped-52-yr-old-man-tells-court/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Lured 9-yr-old Girl With N10 Biscuit And Raped Her - 52-yr-old Man Tells Court by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Evil Grandpa

(1) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Caught Stealing A Phone At A Book Launch In Lagos (vid / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers Of N1.2 Billion / A 30 Year Old Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-year-old Orphan In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.